Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Heartfelt Tribute & Salute to all gr8 spirits (Page 6)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Dear Aashi 26th jan 2001 Noone Can forget That day ...It was the most horrifying day ......I still remember everything ..I rememeber switching on the Tv and Seeing in news what has happened in Gujarat that the city has been shaken by an earthquake of such a large Richter scale.............I still remember watching the visuals of destruction and pain n loss.....CryCry..........Man What happened that day shook the whole nation and everyone.....I had tears in my eyes after seeing and watching so much destructionCry ...we watched it on Tv and the people of Gujrat faced it what must they have gone throughCry.......I could feel their pain......

I agree with everything U said Life is not a bed of roses.. it is a bed of roses n Thorns Both....Mostly Thorns.....We all should value what we have in our life we should cherish each n every moment of our life as life is very very precious...

I still remember The people in kach bujj lost everything Cry.........their home family their loved ones Cry........Life has moved on People who lost have moved on also but noone has forgotten anything and noone ever will be able 2 forget anything........I also still rememeber the visuals which i watched on Tv That day that dreadfull day when Natures fury destructed everything ..natures has the power to destroy every thing on this earth .....I have not been to that place But I still can feel what people there must have gone thru.....This destruction united everyone in the face of crises It made them closer 2 God ....the whole Nation Everyone in India Helped The people there in whatever way they could...the whole world offered their help..Today the whole Gujarat and kuchh and other places have risen again n life is moving on But pain of loss is still there..
People of Gujarat , kuuch and other places suffered a lot But They became one in crises and helped each other 2 rise again in life.......The loss they suffered the memorises will always be there with them But they have moved On as life is about moving on No matter what.........

I agree with U aashi that in life choice is always there no matter what the situation..No matter where u are in life U can always do something......Change doesnt need 2 make us a victim But change should make us Strong....It depends upon how we look at things.....But saying is something else and doing it is something else all together..Those who suffered can only tell what they must have gone thru and how hard it must have been for them to adjust to change ..And their is a saying "JIS PAR BITI WAHI JANTA HAI" But also like they say In life No matter what happens we have No choice but 2 move On  in life..As life is about moving ahead.

What happened that day Was such a shock it shook everyone the whole nation 2 the core And What Happened that Dreadfull day I Seriously Never want anyone to face such a situation ever again in  their lives...

MAY GOD HELP N PROTECT EVERYONE ON EARTH.....Life is very precious and we all should learn n value life n nature....

I Salute the people of Gujarat , Kucch and other places who united n helped each other in such crises And
I also Pay my tribute 2 all those people who lost their lives saving their loved ones ..May their Souls Always rest in peace...........

Jai HIND

Love Gunjan...........

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 26 January 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2aashizinBabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Dear Aashi 26th jan 2001 Noone Can forget That day ...It was the most horrifying day ......I still remember everything ..I rememeber switching on the Tv and Seeing in news what has happened in Gujarat that the city has been shaken by an earthquake of such a large Richter scale.............I still remember watching the visuals of destruction and pain n loss.....CryCry..........Man What happened that day shook the whole nation and everyone.....I had tears in my eyes after seeing and watching so much destructionCry ...we watched it on Tv and the people of Gujrat faced it what must they have gone throughCry.......I could feel their pain......

I agree with everything U said Life is not a bed of roses.. it is a bed of roses n Thorns Both....Mostly Thorns.....We all should value what we have in our life we should cherish each n every moment of our life as life is very very precious...

I still remember The people in kach bujj lost everything Cry.........their home family their loved ones Cry........Life has moved on People who lost have moved on also but noone has forgotten anything and noone ever will be able 2 forget anything........I also still rememeber the visuals which i watched on Tv That day that dreadfull day when Natures fury destructed everything ..natures has the power to destroy every thing on this earth .....I have not been to that place But I still can feel what people there must have gone thru.....This destruction united everyone in the face of crises It made them closer 2 God ....the whole Nation Everyone in India Helped The people there in whatever way they could...the whole world offered their help..Today the whole Gujarat and kuchh and other places have risen again n life is moving on But pain of loss is still there..
People of Gujarat , kuuch and other places suffered a lot But They became one in crises and helped each other 2 rise again in life.......The loss they suffered the memorises will always be there with them But they have moved On as life is about moving on No matter what.........

I agree with U aashi that in life choice is always there no matter what the situation..No matter where u are in life U can always do something......Change doesnt need 2 make us a victim But change should make us Strong....It depends upon how we look at things.....But saying is something else and doing it is something else all together..Those who suffered can only tell what they must have gone thru and how hard it must have been for them to adjust to change ..And their is a saying "JIS PAR BITI WAHI JANTA HAI" But also like they say In life No matter what happens we have No choice but 2 move On  in life..As life is about moving ahead.

What happened that day Was such a shock it shook everyone the whole nation 2 the core And What Happened that Dreadfull day I Seriously Never want anyone to face such a situation ever again in  their lives...

MAY GOD HELP N PROTECT EVERYONE ON EARTH.....Life is very precious and we all should learn n value life n nature....

I Salute the people of Gujarat , Kucch and other places who united n helped each other in such crises And
I also Pay my tribute 2 all those people who lost their lives saving their loved ones ..May their Souls Always rest in peace...........

Jai HIND

Love Gunjan...........

hey gunjan loved ur viewwwwwwww
m also from gujrat...
n i felt the painnnnn

n once again thx aashi.....

Love
Radhi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

Aashi dear  very touchy n emotions topic CryCry
loved it yar.... u said so well
felt  very bad
thanks muskan for ur reply Hug
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Jai HIND

Love Gunjan...........

gunjan Hug gunjan ur reply seriously touched my heart can't say more u said well sweety Hug i m glad u all can feel depth of this post Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

hey gunjan loved ur viewwwwwwww
m also from gujrat...
n i felt the painnnnn

n once again thx aashi.....

Love
Radhi....
radhi HugHug

1gunjan7

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
hey ashi...very touching  post dear Cry
i can feel the pain of gujrat people...that
was really bad day for gujraat ...people lost their everything...their
family...loved onesDisapprove

i still remember there was a small baby who lost his
parents...news channels were showing him and i was about
to cry to see his situation ..Cry.
i pray God ...may God help to protect
everyone on the earth..may their soul rest in peace ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7aashizin

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
a big thumbs up to you aashi for this post....it was  indeed a very unfortunate incident but it was rather commendable how people picked up the strings of their life .........thanks a ton for paying tribute to them ....it was indeed very thoughtfull of you to do this..........

Edited by ght_sajan - 27 January 2011 at 2:53am

aashizin

greatsumkum IF-Sizzlerz
greatsumkum
greatsumkum

Housewife Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey...nice post dear......
feeling very bad for those  who lost their families n life ....Cry
I will pray for them .......R . I . P