Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Heartfelt Tribute & Salute to all gr8 spirits (Page 4)

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
heyyyy aashiii

a realy touchng post..Cry
n evn i rmbr dat bhuj incident..rather i shud call it as a tragedy..
i rmbr dat i was sittng in my balcony n i suddeny i started feelng as though i was shakng.. n moving...
bt den i was like it may jus b due 2 my state of mind..bt den widin a few seconds i realised dat it was nt sumthng i was feeling is cz of my imagination..bt i dat i was actully shakngggg...i den carefully observed d wall s of my house n i was scareddd as dey actuly seemed like swingingggg...i was shocked n terrified wen i saw in d news channel n ol bout d cndition of gujarat...n i reALISED D losss dat tuk place dere as i being in delhi saw d magnitude of d earthquake in delhi....

i stilllll pray 4 dose who lost dere near n dear ones..n also 4 dose who lost dere lives...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

I was in 6th........was at my home for republic day celebration.......suddenly people started screaming and everything was shaking.......after that,  I didn't sleep for so many nights!! ...GOSH I can never forget that horrible day!!! 26 January always reminds me of that day:(( 
The people who lost their life, may their souls rest in place. 

great topic aashi!! 

happy republic day guys!! 
ohh u have also experienced it Hug i was in 9 th at that time seriously such a experience can't be forgotten , many ppl lost their lives many ppl got effected with it but life moves on and we also , may their soul rest in peace i rem manshi apartment of ahmedabad it was so scary to watch that place with full of damage whenever i recall that scene it made me more scary and fearful and ya happy republic day to u too Hug
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

I was in 6th........was at my home for republic day celebration.......suddenly people started screaming and everything was shaking.......after that,  I didn't sleep for so many nights!! ...GOSH I can never forget that horrible day!!! 26 January always reminds me of that day:(( 
The people who lost their life, may their souls rest in place. 

great topic aashi!! 

happy republic day guys!! 
ohh u have also experienced it Hug i was in 9 th at that time seriously such a experience can't be forgotten , many ppl lost their lives many ppl got effected with it but life moves on and we also , may their soul rest in peace i rem manshi apartment of ahmedabad it was so scary to watch that place with full of damage whenever i recall that scene it made me more scary and fearful and ya happy republic day to u too Hug

I know about that Mansi apt aashi......when I went to Ahmedabad I visited that places!! goshhhh :((

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fend

aww ashi thanks for making this postHugits a very touchy postCryit was a tragic incident thattook
which lead thousands of people deadCryCry.really feel sad for those people who lost their lifes may all the people who lost their life in this incident may their souls rest in peaceCry
thanks a tone sweety for ur lovely reply Hugi know sweety it was indeed painful to recall as well 
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD!
Happy republic day Aashi!
This is sucha touchy post! Loved the way you wrote it!
I know.. India has gone through alot.. and its heart breaking when we think about the lives lost..
Its becoming toigher to live with every passing day!
You never know what will happen the next second!
It just scares me!
Anyway.. AWESOME post!
and very well written!
Love Youu!

aashizin

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
ohh aashi very touchy post :( feel sad inside :(
thanks for da pm
love ya
- Sana -

aashizin

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
woah!
grr8 postt.. really touchinggg
hats off!
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY!

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

heyyyy aashiii

a realy touchng post..Cry
n evn i rmbr dat bhuj incident..rather i shud call it as a tragedy..
i rmbr dat i was sittng in my balcony n i suddeny i started feelng as though i was shakng.. n moving...
bt den i was like it may jus b due 2 my state of mind..bt den widin a few seconds i realised dat it was nt sumthng i was feeling is cz of my imagination..bt i dat i was actully shakngggg...i den carefully observed d wall s of my house n i was scareddd as dey actuly seemed like swingingggg...i was shocked n terrified wen i saw in d news channel n ol bout d cndition of gujarat...n i reALISED D losss dat tuk place dere as i being in delhi saw d magnitude of d earthquake in delhi....

i stilllll pray 4 dose who lost dere near n dear ones..n also 4 dose who lost dere lives...
oww richa Hug i know it was our first experience so never understood at that time that its an earthquake but when we felt reality it was so painful gosh may all those ppl's soul rest in peace Hug

ar_sajan4evr

Go to top