India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Heartfelt Tribute & Salute to all gr8 spirits

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
 Life is not always bed of roses sometimes it becomes difficult to analyse whatever we got in our life was fair or unfair but as it is life is sometimes become fragile , or in deep way we can say each and every moments and experience made us to learn value of our life and whatever we have in our life To Value as much as we can and thats our life with sweet and sour memories 

26 th january 2001 gujarat 's ppl got their life's biggest shock and lesson with few second's earthquake in only few seconds ppl lost everything their family their love ones their houses their properties only they got pain losing of everything one regret why this happened their life shattered in only few seconds ,god forbidden but i seriously never want such a situation will ever anyone will see in their life 

26 th january 2001 in gujarat( republic day)

time-8.46 A.M around 

Richter scale : around 7.9 to 8 

epicenter -BHACHAU ( kacch-bhuj)

whenever after that crisis republic day comes that day that pain that black day always comes infront of our eyes, it was just like one nightmare , its effected whole gujarat but most prob kutch bhuj and cities near it,

THE 26 January 2001 Bhuj earthquake  that occurred in Gujarat is the most disastrous earthquake in India's recent history. While the actual figures of death and injury remain uncertain, at least 20,000  people are feared dead and more than 200,000 injured. Nearly
400,000 houses were destroyed and twice as many damaged ,and ppl lost their everything in it one of the most effective earthquake ever in India ,

nature has always power to destruct everything and it happened at that day we all saw trembling houses , walls , and also windows in front of our eyes those shirk of animals those bomb blasting kinda blasts beneath our land those heat of land and freezing cold made everyone helpless in that situation after that few seconds ppl's lives shattered , and for few years we got after shocks , today whenever we think abt any after shocks it gives us one fear that again that situation so unbearable after that one earthquake we got numeral after shocks on 27 th around 6 a.m again one biggest after shock made ppl more fearful 

ppl for whole one or two months did spend their lives out of their house and who lost their shelter they also did find shelter with humanity of ppl around them and also from government with tents, that change of nature made those winters more freezy and cold but as it is said life moves on ppl moved on and also moving on 

its been one decade today but ppl who got affected they won't forget that dreadful day in their life, in this whole incident ppl came more closer humanity became alive more and more whole nation came to help all ppl who got affected not only nation but international support also came and it became as if whole universe and world stood together in this crisis 

after that earthquake i myself visited bhachau and kutch it was painful to watch such a condition but as life moves on ppl again starts their new life with new shelter today kutch and bhuj ,bhachau and all cities which got effected badly stands again with same spirit which  it was in past b4 that earthquake as if saying it was our destiny and we moved on with ur love ,support and unity and today i want to salute all those ppl who passed in this situation with wonderful spirit they gave each other support at that time and got united and i want to give tribute to those ppl who lost their lives saving their love one's life and took their love one's death for themselves and give new life to their family their kids their wives their husbands and their family who always will remain them saluting them that in reality u became our life saver 

its said "It's best to have failure happen early in life. It wakes up the Phoenix bird in you so you rise from the ashes."

again gujarat ,kutch and all places rise just lie phoenix bird to give example of gr8 spirit of moving on ahead in life , past is hard and painful but future is wonderful with one thought that we experienced things and  now we can have faith and strength to face such a situation whatever loss happen it can't be fixed but it makes u more nearer to god to ur love ones and make u realize how precious and valuable life is 

in the end only want to say 

Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power. ~

my heartfelt salute and tribute to all that gr8 spirits of ppl  of that dreadful crisis 

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

avekshamohit_rockstarlakshmi_SGsg-muskaanSIZZZLER.SaduFarzi.gopi06hazra66SwaNia_1dbr_kmichiitzMYattitude1gunjan7SwaNia_2lucariowell-wishersowmya.P.Srinivassreevijayansariska_mnartiHealMeForeverGulaabiAakhein.ar_sajan4evrfendXSilentWishesXDiyaSgreatsumkum.MohitzPari.-Nymphadora--Priti11-aa123.80-Jyotika-jyothi-ragzz.-Ocean.eyes-Silent.DreamerNikki_Titli

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
res
***edite***

i love you aashi for making this post here...

i m also from gujrat n i also felt the same....

first big earthqueck in gujrat... on republicday in year 2001.....

it was really very bad condition of people of gujrat... we also has lost so mant things..

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

so i knw hwz it feels....

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

we didnt sleep so many nights those days....
we  were reeally scared......

just remembered those memory....
n i have tears in my eyes....

gujrat was really in very bad condition....

but we have to be stonge n have to face everything....

thnk u again aashi for this postClapClapClapClap

love
Radhi...

Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 26 January 2011 at 1:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SIZZZLERSwaNia_2HealMeForever--Ruchi--aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
guys kindly share ur views here 
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Yes Aashi...........we felt the tremors in Mumbai too..........and that freaked us out. It is impossible to fathom the loss these people went through.........losing everything. And I still remember the visuals of the school and the small children lying dead with tri-colors strewn all over.

Forever in our prayers..........may all those who left this world on that black day  have found peace in HIS house.

And God shall wipe away tears from their eyes; 
and there shall be no more death.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7aashizin

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hey ! very Touchy POST AASHi.Cry  Cry It was a very Bad day 4 all Indians... and especially for all Humanity. U said very well...I agree with all your words and Views about that Most Disastrous Earthquake of INDIA.It was very painful 4 US.Cry Cry And,I M really....touched with Your These lines-
"Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power."

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 26 January 2011 at 1:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2aashizin

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Yes that was very sad insident.That was very terrible earth quake,I felt very upset after reading that News in news paper seeing thos visuals on TV of who lost their lives in that earth quake in that Time.Even Though i dont know about that place mucj before that earth incident but after that  Happened I did not Ever for get that place &incident..Did u visit that place ?You must have felt their pain than us,I just tribute to Those people  &their family who lost their lives &  &lost every thing in That earth quake.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SIZZZLERSwaNia_2aashizin

...Mitali... IF-Dazzler
...Mitali...
...Mitali...

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
bravo! post aashinz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

sariska_mnarti IF-Rockerz
sariska_mnarti
sariska_mnarti