Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

Written Update ~ 25th January 2011

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Written Update

Its starts with laxmi's name being called out to preform but when she doesnt show her dad gets worried and asks around...everyone starts getting worried when all of a sudden a girl comes out and starts to prefrom all you see is a black outline of her preformance and shobna gets shocked of how laxmi is prefroming as she broke laxmi's mask!... then laxmi turns and her face is painted everyone claps as her preformance ends... jagmohan praises laxmi to her dad on how well raised she is and what a preformance she gave and her quick thinking when decorating the statue...kaveri praises laxmi and tells her that shivji will fulfil all her wishes...kaveri gives laxmi her necklace and gets flashbacks of laxmi and mahen...laxmi tells kaveri shes gunna be back then walks over to thank mehan who parises her aswell.. keaveri watches them as from the otherside we see kaveri's husband...who is looking at mehan and laxmi when parag walks up and starts to talk about laxmi and says shes really good and that she was right americans can never dance like she did and his dad starts to think about laxmi and parag as a couple even more...

then at night parag is talking to someone and says he will come soon dont worry he will talk to them... he turns to see his mom suspicious (he was probs talking to jennifer (suzanne)) she approches him and asks why he got all serious all of a sudden then he says oh nothing he left all his work in mumbaii so he wanted to go back his mom said you came to the pooja its good just talk to your dad before you leave...then she tells parag that she wants to get mahen and laxmi married and parag is all like mom you're amazing i was gunna suggest that.. and they have a mother-son moment where she tells him that she can only tell parag everything!...later that night kaveri's husband is thinking about parag and laxmi then kaveri walks in and her husband asks her to sit so he could tell her and they both say its about laxmi without telling each other who they think the groom should be they just say that they want laxmi to be the daughter-in-law of the house and they both agree on that

the next morning parag is about to leave (his red sunglases are soo cool xD)his dad comes out and parag is like i was just about to come and see you.. then his dad says its cool taht hes going back to mumbaii but he wanted to ask about and parag says laxmi? (lol @ his dad's face) and then parag goes on to say that mom told him everything and he says go for it! his dad is shocked and happy and says me and kaevri are gunna go talk to laxmi's dad and parag says thats cool if you want to make her your "bahu" and his dad still thinks parag is happy with laxmi being his wife then as he leaves the maid tells him that the diver confirmed the train is on time and then parag says he has sum presents for her and she says give it to her in mumbaii he says okay and leaves (Aww love their bro-sis relationship)

then kaveri and her husband reach laxmi's house the whole neighbourhood surrounds the house to see as laxmi calls her dad then runs inside...then her dad sends her to get some food and then kaveri's husband asks laxmi's hand for his son in marriage and laxmi hears that and stops at the door... and when they ask if he says yes he says no laxmi's dad thinks he is talking about mehan when kaveri's husband says not mehan but parag kaveri is shocked and says what? and then her husband says that laxmi's dad is right mehan cant handle this and then they confirm parag and laxmi's relationship... as laxmi's dad goes to ask laxmi if its okay kaveri's husband sits down by her and tells her that she has to face facts cause mehan has autisim he cant get married (bullshit!! :(...)...and kaveri asks to ask parag and then her husband tells her that parag already said yes to this!... kaveri is shocked because she thought parag wanted laxmi to be his bhabhi

Precap: shobna asks laxmi why she thinks she can be their daughter-in-law cause shes from a samll house laxmi answers cause its not by big or little houses its by upbringing and values she will learn when she becomes their daughter-in-law...and then laxmi says she has a question for them...

ps sorry its late i forgot about it and besides its still 11:30pm here on the 25th :P...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YAkelchoMamana-Rumi-.Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thank u so much for the update AlkuClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Mummy... i totally forgot cause i was applying for a job and studying for my L yesterday then i went for a movie lol :D sorry :(....

how are you lets talk on viv thread and OMG!!!!!!!!! I wanna seee vivan's reaction to when they say parag and Laxmi's shaadi!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index