Special episode shocking promo..!

janki-enonymous thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
3rd february 2011.gulaal special episode...!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒDaibaa and others are in a sort of meeting.Gulaal is sitting on the ground with others.All village people watching.Dushyant seperately sitting.Kesar watching.Daibaa tells gulaal if gulaal does want to stay in vasant's house and talsagra,she has to go through devar yatu and marry devar.😲😲😲Gulaal remember's herself telling vasant never to leave talsagra and house.Gulaal stands up with mojdi in hands.Gulaal says in mind that she will do this for vasanth and his dreams.Manjoor hai!!😲She stands infront of dushyant.Dushyant gets ready to wear mojdi.Gulaal looks at side where kesar is standing.And goes away from dushyant and makes kesar wear mojdi....!!😲Kesar,dushyant evry1 shocked.gulaal and kesar walks away.Na prata choda,na kartavya...Aisi hai Gulaal...!Gulaal,special episode,3rd jan.....!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I hope details are correct!!A big shock!!Known to all that she will marry kesar!!
😊
Confirmed...It's a special episode...Not maha episode...!
Edited by enonymous - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing .............

amazing , wonder how pan bha will react , as iam least bothered about others reactions except for motabha and panbha
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for shariing... =)
can'tt waittt....

Priincess =)

soapbubble thumbnail
Thanks!
Accha so this is going to be Gulaal's decision? Well, well.
Bubble
TitansFan thumbnail
i didnot see this promo ,. was on starplus for one hour
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!! gulaal is clever she is not going 2 fall in dushyant's trap dat easily kesuda is a better decision than dushyant who actually is responsible 4 dis situation in her lyf i m missin raahil kesuda grow up really fast i want 2 c raahil back....
janki-enonymous thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

i didnot see this promo ,. was on starplus for one hour

I saw it once during morning time..But i have a doubt whether its a maha episode or a normal one as 3rd feb becomes a thursday..
TitansFan thumbnail
hmm not maha episode , since they showed some thing on same lines the day when they meet with accident ,
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  i didnt see any promo on star plus as of yet - but this is shocking!! we always knew that kesar will be getting some imp role but getting married to gulal is just too messed up..lets see what happens next
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for sharing.......