Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dare anyone say that again....... (Page 5)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preeti200

I agree with you 100%. I am still in Maneet land. I am watching that scene again and again Embarrassedand I am sure I will not be out of it anytime soon. Hats off to DD, GC and the entire team of GSHP. My heart was never taken over to this extent by any other telly couple before Maneet.

Thank u Preeti, u know i was never a seriel fan(any seriel), i used to tease my mother relentlessly abt her inclination for watching seriels and now see how addicted i am to GHSP(now too i don't watch any other seriel) but now she can give me a "i told u so"
 speech everytime she calls up and i say i am watching GHSP and my naughty mother does call up in between 9.30 to 10.00pm

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by little_mermaid6

@khushi....i am really sorry..i didn't knew...
well yes i am new here and will takecare next time 4 sure.....i am okay...i did not mind at all dear....takecre and haan i will be postng story frm nxt week daily...do read and commnt plzz...luv, arshie

Thats ok Arshie, doing something while in the dark is ok, but as u immediately understood what was right is the best thing,in fact not everybody is like u, u r a good person, pm me ur stories and i will surely comment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

little_mermaid6pickachu

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I am extremely pleased to see this post. Actually I too wanted to make a post after watching the episode last night. But I got busy and have just managed to visit the forum. 

I wanted to say only one thing....this show is 'par excellance'......not only where GC-DD's acting is concerned, (which is no doubt the life-line of the show), but also the story line and the way it is treated. This show drew me because of its freshness and cause it was the sweetest love story so far seen on TV (at least it was that to me). I am glad that the sweetness is still maintained, and the credit for that should go to the cast and crew. even after crossing 200 episodes this show has  a huge fan following and I hope it stays that way. 

Whatever twists and turns the story takes, I for one will always watch it. One more thing not only yesterdays but quite a few of the older episodes are also worth watching again and again. 

I have always been an avid TV watcher, but GHSP is one show I have become literally obsessed with. (including the forum, as this is the only forum I write on).......Hope some one else also shares my views or I'll feel like a real fool.

I end with a  big thank u to the makers of the show and to all who make the forum worth visiting on  a daily basis.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29khushi_4everpickachu

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

I am extremely pleased to see this post. Actually I too wanted to make a post after watching the episode last night. But I got busy and have just managed to visit the forum. 

I wanted to say only one thing....this show is 'par excellance'......not only where GC-DD's acting is concerned, (which is no doubt the life-line of the show), but also the story line and the way it is treated. This show drew me because of its freshness and cause it was the sweetest love story so far seen on TV (at least it was that to me). I am glad that the sweetness is still maintained, and the credit for that should go to the cast and crew. even after crossing 200 episodes this show has  a huge fan following and I hope it stays that way. 

Whatever twists and turns the story takes, I for one will always watch it. One more thing not only yesterdays but quite a few of the older episodes are also worth watching again and again. 

I have always been an avid TV watcher, but GHSP is one show I have become literally obsessed with. (including the forum, as this is the only forum I write on).......Hope some one else also shares my views or I'll feel like a real fool.

I end with a  big thank u to the makers of the show and to all who make the forum worth visiting on  a daily basis.  

First of all thank u, yes, we all agree that the whole team of GHSP is commendable for this success of the show. I too still watch some of the older episodes and some of them are so favs of mine that i watch them again and again. I too have never been part of any forum ever, as i never used to watch serials before this(i am an odd one...in this matter)but this forum and most of its members have become friends to me and i love browsing  through here, specially becoz here i get to speak abt my Maan so openly........Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5

kasuforever2009 Goldie
kasuforever2009
kasuforever2009

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
SmileSmile maaneet r such a beautiful jodi onscreen that u cant keep ur eyes off them,ive seen jodis onscreen that ive liked in the past but not like this 1 im going crazy about them just love em,i hope cvz dont spoil this storylines an keep maaneet jodi 2gether,want maaneet to be happy again so we can see more hot romance of MR an MRS MAAN SINGH KHURANA

khushi_4ever

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I AGREE

khushi_4ever

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post!
Thanxx for cvs,Gurti and whole team of geet!
They rocksssssssssss.

khushi_4ever

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I Agree Wonderfull PostClap

khushi_4ever

Go to top