Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dare anyone say that again....... (Page 4)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslana

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee  nice post both( drashti and gurmeet ) r amazing actorz they r know its there prof.  maaneet 4ever

Thanks, i agree DD and Gc seem crafted out for these two roles.....as if these were written keeping them in mind, so even though we know that is not true, they make us believe that it could be a possibility, isn't that a testimony to how good an actor they both are????

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by sanjh1234

correct yaar it was an awesome episode so well executed and gripping that felt deep in the heart see all went well as we were discussing throughout the day yesterday ki nothing that wrong is going to happen

Sanjh how was ur heartbeat going???? mine was like a speeding train, and really for the first time i really didn't notice Annie on the screen or i didn't feel any anger or any other emotion for her as i was still reeling under the impact of our Maaneet scene so much..........
wid racing speed dhak dhak........annie ka to aaj band baaja bajega maan is going to take her class LOLLOLLOLLOL and geet sure going to cook todayLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

little_mermaid6 Groupbie
little_mermaid6
little_mermaid6

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
@khushi4ever.......hey i agreee completely yaar.....
u know sometimes i think gurmeet should leave debina..becoz she is not his type and jodi doesn't match with each other...she looks too elder than gurmeet...and i saw the the birthdays of both...debina is elder then gurmeet...oohhhh poor babyy....kahan debina k saath phas gaya hai...n he is so soft hearted k kabhi debina k saath breakup bhi nai karega...even both nature are opposite...debina is aggressive...haayyeee kaash kuch chamatkaar ho jaye..aur drashti and gurmeet ki realllll life jodi ban jaye...uff ye kabab mein debina kab hatte gi.....gurmeet sirf drashti k saath acha lagta hai...debina k saath bilkul bhi nai....vo ausse buhat badi lagti hai....those who agree plz comment....
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by little_mermaid6

@khushi4ever.......hey i agreee completely yaar.....
u know sometimes i think gurmeet should leave debina..becoz she is not his type and jodi doesn't match with each other...she looks too elder than gurmeet...and i saw the the birthdays of both...debina is elder then gurmeet...oohhhh poor babyy....kahan debina k saath phas gaya hai...n he is so soft hearted k kabhi debina k saath breakup bhi nai karega...even both nature are opposite...debina is aggressive...haayyeee kaash kuch chamatkaar ho jaye..aur drashti and gurmeet ki realllll life jodi ban jaye...uff ye kabab mein debina kab hatte gi.....gurmeet sirf drashti k saath acha lagta hai...debina k saath bilkul bhi nai....vo ausse buhat badi lagti hai....those who agree plz comment....

Thank u for ur comment now whatever iam going to say to u plz don't take that to heart....... we all love the chemistry between Maan and Geet.....but that is what it is....two roles played out by two fabulous actors, think how good they are that we imagine them in real life too................ it is to their credit that we can't sometimes distinguish between real and reel life of these two people.
For ur other comment....i am sorry i won't agree with u on that as it is his personal life.....and just becoz i like him up there on my screen it doesn't give me the right to say anything on his personal life, so as i believe that iam requesting u very sincerely plz refrain from commenting on anything personal abt him, whom he should love and have in his life is totally his prerogative and noone else's. Earlier too he had been hurt becoz of some fans, i don't want that to happen again and that too in my post. 

(p.s. i am not being rude to u but as i see ur a newbie so i thought maybe u didn't know, so don't take this to heart, would love to read any other comment u might make.)

drdee142

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
AGREE............

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

correct yaar it was an awesome episode so well executed and gripping that felt deep in the heart see all went well as we were discussing throughout the day yesterday ki nothing that wrong is going to happen

Sanjh how was ur heartbeat going???? mine was like a speeding train, and really for the first time i really didn't notice Annie on the screen or i didn't feel any anger or any other emotion for her as i was still reeling under the impact of our Maaneet scene so much..........
wid racing speed dhak dhak........annie ka to aaj band baaja bajega maan is going to take her class LOL and geet sure going to cook todayLOL

Yeah, Geet cooking for the first time....and Annie having to answer coz MSK has eagle eyes and even though he had been immersed in eye-locks with his Geet he had noticed that his fav sis wasn't present with him on his wedding....u remember i had made such a post earlier asking whether he wouldn't notice that his sis was absent during the rasams????? But i also want to see how Geet and Maan behave together as if handled well the scenes too can be so positively intense in their mood. Maan resisting Geet who is  looking beautiful, sexy and all that and Geet gravitating towards him as she doesn't know the reason for his mood swings....
preeti200 Senior Member
preeti200
preeti200

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100%. I am still in Maneet land. I am watching that scene again and again Embarrassedand I am sure I will not be out of it anytime soon. Hats off to DD, GC and the entire team of GSHP. My heart was never taken over to this extent by any other telly couple before Maneet.

khushi_4ever

little_mermaid6 Groupbie
little_mermaid6
little_mermaid6

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@khushi....i am really sorry..i didn't knew...
well yes i am new here and will takecare next time 4 sure.....i am okay...i did not mind at all dear....takecre and haan i will be postng story frm nxt week daily...do read and commnt plzz...luv, arshie

khushi_4ever

Go to top