Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruslana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee  nice post both( drashti and gurmeet ) r amazing actorz they r know its there prof.  maaneet 4ever Edited by ruslana - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Totally babe...I had held my breath all through....and even though Maan stopped...I felt so proud...When I saw Drashti's disappointed expression even I felt disappointed cuz I was emoting with her. Awesome.

Yeah, same here, when Maan stopped there was disappointment but it came later....the first emotion that i felt was "oh my god he remembered......", when he put up such a sweet smile to reassure her, my heart sincerely tripped. Wow!!! do guys really exist like him???
Geet's confusion and the hesitancy in her questions which she couldn't very well complete....all were perfect....................

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

yes dear ... agree ...

Gurti rocks ... cv's too rock
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
correct yaar it was an awesome episode so well executed and gripping that felt deep in the heart see all went well as we were discussing throughout the day yesterday ki nothing that wrong is going to happen Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Khushi darling I'm so glad to see your post, you've reiterated all my feelings and opinions in your post. I too would dare anyone to criticize yesterday's episode, the way the scene was conceptualized and the execution of the concept both by the creative team and by GC & DD was exceptional, I would go so far as to say perfect.

There was a range of emotions during the whole scene and the way it transcribed on screen had me mesmerized, I actually had goosebumps.

I so agree with you that passion and intensity was much more than any actual SR scene I've seen which was actually consumated.

Their love, their desperation to be with each other, the passion and then the realization by Maan, the despair on his face and how he tried to cover it for Geet and then Geet's confusion everything was portrayed so subtly and beautifully by both these wonderful actors.

There was no unnecessary drama, no over the top emotions, no extra or dramatic dialogues yet it was the most powerful transcription of emotion I've ever seen.

I'm glad to be an ardent fan of such a wonderful team of creatives and actors.

Very well said Khushi and thanks again for this wonderful post😊

Thanks Dee, yesterday was proof why we love these two so much..............
Maan's dialogues, the change in the way he spoke with his Geet.........................his Geet, his words showed how much he has come to take that into his heart, he has loved her before too but yesterday when he spoke to her, not only abt her eyes, her beauty but also abt noone coming between them today....-------- it was as if he was staking his claim on her................. but yet when he stopped, the smile he put up to reassure Geet and
Geet's shyness........the sweetness of that hesitancy in a new bride....who so wants to get close to her hubby, but doesn't know how to say that.... WoW!!!!! As i said i dont have words enough to describe that............

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

TOTALLY AGREE WITH EACH N EVERY WORDS YOU SAID ',I M STILL NOT RECOVERED FROM YESTERDAYS  [DD N GC ] PERFECTION ,CANT FIND ANY WORD  FOR COMPLEMENT,THEY'VE MADE US SO CRAZY ABT THEM THAT NO OTHER SERIAL OR COUPLE EVEN SEEM TO BE WATCHABLE AT THIS EXTENT...........❀️❀️I WAS WATCHING OTHER SHOW BUT FOR WHOLE AND SOME I WAS STILL LOST IN THAT MANEET SCENE...........JUST WANTED TO WATCH AGAIN N AGAIN,ALTHOUGH THERE WAS NO INTIMANCY BUT THE DIALOGUES WERE SO BEAUTIFULLY EXECUTED BY BOTH DD,GC THAT WHOLE SCENE LOOKED SO REAL HONESTLY NO SECOND THOUGHT,BUT ''EIK KISS TO BANTA THA YAAR CHALO NEXT TIME''πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I USED TO THINK SRK ISTHE MOST ROMANTIC AND ALWAYS DELIVER THE ROMANCE PERFECTLY,BUT GURMEET IS THE SRK OF TELLY WORLD,THE LINE ''SAMJHI TUM''  UFFFFFFFFFFF,BOTH FEELINGS N THEN SUDDENLY MAAN REALISING WHEN TOUCHED GEETs TUMMY CHANGED OF EXPRESSION SUPERB ,HATS OFF TO DD,GC AND OFCOURSE WHOLE TEAM,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘OUR EXPECTATIONS HAVE NOW EVEN RAISED MORE AFTER WATCHING YESTERDAYS  MINI SR ,HOPING FOR MORE FOREPLAYS BUT HAS CVs FORGOTTEN ABT THE BANGLES  WHICH MAAN HAS TO PUT ON FOR GEET,ONE MORE PROMISED GEET HAS TAKEN FROM MAAN THAT HE WILL HAVE TO PUT BINDI FOR HER EVRY MORNING,LETS SEE....................

Thank u Tazeen, i so loved that comment of urs that GC is the SRK of telly world. I second u on that, yeah i too felt that they should have talked but then maybe the whole scene wouldn't have been so poignant, i really want them to have a heart to heart talk abt when they met, what they felt and when they started to fall in love with each other..........
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti01

i dont know how people can say that GC holds back /not comfortable in close scenes......i think he is giving his 100%.......men and women have different way of emoting......just adore GC's acting as Maan...cant find any fault.

Right Jyoti, GC has always been on the receiving end of such type of criticism from some people, now at least they can't ever say that he has closeness issues, as yesterday they were perfect, they are real actors and know when to emote what .....so better leave the acting skills to them and we can just sit back and enjoy the show.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

correct yaar it was an awesome episode so well executed and gripping that felt deep in the heart see all went well as we were discussing throughout the day yesterday ki nothing that wrong is going to happen

Sanjh how was ur heartbeat going???? mine was like a speeding train, and really for the first time i really didn't notice Annie on the screen or i didn't feel any anger or any other emotion for her as i was still reeling under the impact of our Maaneet scene so much..........
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes dear ... agree ...

Gurti rocks ... cv's too rock

Yes they really do...........and we are all proud that they and the Cvs have kept our faith and trust on them intact.................
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruslana

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee  nice post both( drashti and gurmeet ) r amazing actorz they r know its there prof.  maaneet 4ever

Thanks, i agree DD and Gc seem crafted out for these two roles.....as if these were written keeping them in mind, so even though we know that is not true, they make us believe that it could be a possibility, isn't that a testimony to how good an actor they both are????