India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha shows her...... (Page 10)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
not going to get into argument, but babies , flare of emotions ?? that happens from both sides, not when one person is dead stoned and other one is taking advantage of the situation , its termed rape.... if no , then i suggest no person who had been in this situation should file  complain or scream iam raped ............. guess u know how pro movies r made with unwilling ppl, well if no then dont ask me details , go search new paper articles on google, same thing applies for Vee ........................... ya

Edited by JustJ - 26 January 2011 at 1:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijifarah007tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

SRK flare up ??

come on gal ,is laughter dose for us ....aisi katarnak logic tum bhi nahin kar payi ROFLROFL

farah, i agree with ankit, even if they find it bakwas, still they agree to varun courtesy to their blind love

Yeh I dont like Ichha much but I dont know about this aukaad businessLOL Even if we dont agree we will want to like the post because its against IchhaLOL
ROFL

same thing , i said it in normal way , u  repeated mine in ur style ROFL

and sam thing u guys do too! despite knowing fully well whatever happened between veeya wasnt rape rather a mistake made in the flare of emotions....u persist in calling it rapeLOL
LOLLOLexact word is LUSTROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijidivy609farah007tiny15LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

not going to get into argument, but babies , flare of emotions ?? that happens from both sides, not when one person is dead stoned and other one is taking advantage of the situation , its termed rape.... if no , then i suggest no person who had been in this situation should fail complain or scream iam raped ............. guess u know how pro movies r made with unwilling ppl, well if no then dont ask me details , go search new paper articles on google, same thing applies for Vee ........................... ya

he was saying ichcha ichcha ichcha and the DAYAN was " AA GALEY LAG JAA"LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609ankit111LimitLessFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by varun.tap

hichki fans khabhi nahi smgh sakte.
khan se samjh me aye, apke logic jo itna high hota hifi hota haiWink
yes yes we r very normal ppl, we only understand normal things ,
itna dimmaag kahan hamare paasLOL
arre anmol hamare paas seventh sense nahi hai jo kucch logon ke paas exclusive hai aur naa hi hum becchare deeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp down dubaki maar sakte hain hain kisi ke dil mein!! WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007ankit111intruderfastLimitLessFan

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

not going to get into argument, but babies , flare of emotions ?? that happens from both sides, not when one person is dead stoned and other one is taking advantage of the situation , its termed rape.... if no , then i suggest no person who had been in this situation should fail complain or scream iam raped ............. guess u know how pro movies r made with unwilling ppl, well if no then dont ask me details , go search new paper articles on google, same thing applies for Vee ........................... ya
Arey Jaya, there was one article and was posted in this forum too, where in AUSTRALIA some women RAPED a man. it was in answer to those who say woman cant rape man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
for heavens sake I am not getting into this age old argument again but I think its clear from the words Veer spoke to Ichha about it being a mistake on his part AND him saying SORRY to Tapu the morning after that it wasnt anything remotely resembling RAPEROFL rest I cant fight with any stupid logic
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Arey Jaya, there was one article and was posted in this forum too, where in AUSTRALIA some women RAPED a man. it was in answer to those who say woman cant rape man.

arey in Pakistan it was done. and that guy registered a case against those women. and these women were from posh families..

same stuff.. that guy was also not in his senses and 3 women did this..

tapasya ne bhi yehi kiaaaa... MANO ya na MANO!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609ankit111tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
lol, and ppl still say its flare of emotions...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top