Uttaran

Ichcha shows her...... - Page 8

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

Varun, i vaguely  rem , taps or icha ...one of them did close the others eyes for sure , this was before veer proposed icha

jaya i rem 1 scene where jogi was sitting on the sofa &reading then taps & icchha came & tapori tappy & icchha both closed his each of his eyes  & jogi told whos hand was on right eye & left eye!! seems 2 ppl've amnesia!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOLLLLLLLLLLL.. arey didnt u guys see there was a DEAD MAN LYING on the bed.

i was actually planning to register a case against TAPASYA for raping VEER..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
not going to get into argument, but babies , flare of emotions ?? that happens from both sides, not when one person is dead stoned and other one is taking advantage of the situation , its termed rape.... if no , then i suggest no person who had been in this situation should file  complain or scream iam raped ............. guess u know how pro movies r made with unwilling ppl, well if no then dont ask me details , go search new paper articles on google, same thing applies for Vee ........................... ya
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

and sam thing u guys do too! despite knowing fully well whatever happened between veeya wasnt rape rather a mistake made in the flare of emotions....u persist in calling it rapeπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†exact word is LUST🀣🀣
farah007 thumbnail

not going to get into argument, but babies , flare of emotions ?? that happens from both sides, not when one person is dead stoned and other one is taking advantage of the situation , its termed rape.... if no , then i suggest no person who had been in this situation should fail complain or scream iam raped ............. guess u know how pro movies r made with unwilling ppl, well if no then dont ask me details , go search new paper articles on google, same thing applies for Vee ........................... ya

he was saying ichcha ichcha ichcha and the DAYAN was " AA GALEY LAG JAA"πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

yes yes we r very normal ppl, we only understand normal things ,
itna dimmaag kahan hamare paasπŸ˜†

arre anmol hamare paas seventh sense nahi hai jo kucch logon ke paas exclusive hai aur naa hi hum becchare deeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp down dubaki maar sakte hain hain kisi ke dil mein!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

not going to get into argument, but babies , flare of emotions ?? that happens from both sides, not when one person is dead stoned and other one is taking advantage of the situation , its termed rape.... if no , then i suggest no person who had been in this situation should fail complain or scream iam raped ............. guess u know how pro movies r made with unwilling ppl, well if no then dont ask me details , go search new paper articles on google, same thing applies for Vee ........................... ya

Arey Jaya, there was one article and was posted in this forum too, where in AUSTRALIA some women RAPED a man. it was in answer to those who say woman cant rape man.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for heavens sake I am not getting into this age old argument again but I think its clear from the words Veer spoke to Ichha about it being a mistake on his part AND him saying SORRY to Tapu the morning after that it wasnt anything remotely resembling RAPE🀣 rest I cant fight with any stupid logic
farah007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Arey Jaya, there was one article and was posted in this forum too, where in AUSTRALIA some women RAPED a man. it was in answer to those who say woman cant rape man.

arey in Pakistan it was done. and that guy registered a case against those women. and these women were from posh families..

same stuff.. that guy was also not in his senses and 3 women did this..

tapasya ne bhi yehi kiaaaa... MANO ya na MANO!πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, and ppl still say its flare of emotions...............