Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BEWARE! OF THE EVIL......TUMMY! (Page 8)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
omg Sammy your on at the sametime as moi ShockedHug

my last post was lame as i was tired Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

omg Sammy your on at the sametime as moi ShockedHug

my last post was lame as i was tired Ermm

LMAO! At last we are on at the same time! Hug I just read your hilarious - twin - connection comment! LOL I was supposed to comment in order of who commented first, but I skipped a few 15 or so and jumped right into yours!

I loved loved loved it! LOL No lame-ness my evil twin! *twitches evil antenna* AND I haven't watched the recent episode yet, so have no idea about this switched or could be (kidnapped *shifty eyes*) hands! Geek

Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
aww Embarrassed you skipped for me Hug evil twin perks we break the rules we make ourselves LOL

my evil twin is being extra sweet calling my lame post funny

we have evil antenna ShockedROFLROFLROFL I can feel them growing now, lucky i look good in red ROFLROFLROFL

I have watched the episode and in all honnestly I didn't notice the BDs today, I loved Geet today, I thought I had possessed her in the last scene Evil SmileROFLROFLROFL

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

aww Embarrassed you skipped for me Hug evil twin perks we break the rules we make ourselves LOL

my evil twin is being extra sweet calling my lame post funny

we have evil antenna ShockedROFLROFLROFL I can feel them growing now, lucky i look good in red ROFLROFLROFL

I have watched the episode and in all honnestly I didn't notice the BDs today, I loved Geet today, I thought I had possessed her in the last scene Evil SmileROFLROFLROFL

Yes yes I did, my evil twin! ROFLHug breaking the rules are our speciality!

ROFL! We DO have an evil antenna, which grows longer and longer when we have evil thoughts and are thus also used to communicate with one another! ROFL

I just watched the episode and would have enjoyed it and NOT noticed the BDs if I hadn't read the countless complaints and topics in the forums Angry

Hahahahahahahaha! Geet the seducer! LOL I think it was US devils that possessed Geet last night. Evil Smile

And how funny is it that this scene reminds me of that OS of mine whereby Maan was the pregnant one seduced and manhandled by Geet! ROFL

Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

i thought our speciality was evilness alone ROFLROFLROFL but I guess we are good multitaskers WinkROFLROFLROFL

so this is how evil twin telecommunication works ROFLROFLROFL

we have great antenna they work soo well from half way round the world, I doubt any mobile phone company as good reception as our evil antenna ROFLROFLROFL

that sucks, I thought the episode was great only found out BDs afterwards so my enjoyment was not tarnished

ok so me and you possessed Geet then, I did think i saw you whispering in her left ear today ROFLROFLROFL

omg it was like your OS scene ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i hope she calls him an owl tmrw ROFLROFLROFL

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

i thought our speciality was evilness alone ROFLROFLROFL but I guess we are good multitaskers WinkROFLROFLROFL

so this is how evil twin telecommunication works ROFLROFLROFL

we have great antenna they work soo well from half way round the world, I doubt any mobile phone company as good reception as our evil antenna ROFLROFLROFL

that sucks, I thought the episode was great only found out BDs afterwards so my enjoyment was not tarnished

ok so me and you possessed Geet then, I did think i saw you whispering in her left ear today ROFLROFLROFL

omg it was like your OS scene ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i hope she calls him an owl tmrw ROFLROFLROFL

LOL! ROFL Oh my, we have so many specialities that it grows and expands with each following day. But of course, our number 1 speciality will always be whispering into the ears of Geet and persuading her to attack Maan! ROFL

Multi-taskers eh? Wink Why is my mind thinking sinful and evil thoughts when reading out the word 'multi-taskers?' ROFLROFL

ROFL! It literally does work from half way round the world. We have more reception, and a clear one at that - then our own mobile phone does! Evil Smile *tweeks Antenna* ROFL

LMFAOOOOOO! I think you were a bit occupied whispering into her right ear, that you hardly noticed my presence. IMAGINATION ALERT! ROFL I'm imagining you, a very tiny minature version, flying and hovering around Geets right shoulder, with your antenna HIGH in full action. You have your eyes closed as you whisper ALL the things that should be done to our beautiful hand HIGHNESS! ROFL OMG what an IMAGE! ROFL You can think the same image for me, because that's what I was doing ROFL

OH AND OWL! ROFL who can only sleep and see in the dark! With the lights OFF! ROFL His seriously more active at night time then in the morningROFL

Sigma

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslana

Posted by: 26 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
ya..wat i was thinking was..if he was so considered for the baby..then well...he shd have only  avoided the climax part...LOL..i mean a little bit of kissing and sucking wud be fine.ROFL...but no..he absolutely did nothing...not even a lip lock..cmon cv's we are not that stupid!

ROFL

OMG that was SO x - rated! LOL I loooooooooooooooooved IT! LOL
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
grows with each following day ROFLROFLROFL 

how long have these antenna been growing for and how much do they grow by, i wonder if my head can support them ROFLROFLROFL

whispering in the ear is our special calling, skill, talent or whateva term you prefer

but i think we all our hard work has paid off, we have penetrated Geet's soul and corrupted her Evil SmileROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL at your evil thoughts, hi*5

Parm pats her evil antenna and does an evil smirk  Evil SmileROFLROFLROFL

how could not notice my evil twin Wink

omg imagination alert and the image ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok i will revise your image with this description they are mini sexy cute devils versions of us with shiny red antenna and beautiful angel like wings

and no eyes close otherwise we will miss out on the scenes we direct and we need to know what's happening, like what escape routes he wil try so we can tell her to combat them WinkEvil Smile

MSK is such an owl, he loves tooting at the moon ROFLROFLROFL

he never sleeps and he can see everything that goes on, i think he can turn his head 360 degrees like an owl ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top