Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BEWARE! OF THE EVIL......TUMMY! (Page 7)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Samira...u truly rock Girl !!ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

What an amazing analysis....and yeah now I think we have the correct president....who passes the right 'ACTS' at the right time....LOLLOL...seriously.....u drive me in to splits with ur names for their baby n ur reading glasses part.....really enjoyed ur post !!Tongue

LMAO Thank you Esha! ROFL I am an EXPERT in making legislations! I really should be seriously considered as president! Maybe an election should be announced? Perhaps I should start my politics routine. Follow Arjun Rampals footsteps in Rajneeti. Blushing Kick Katrina out of my way! Oh oh oh that sounds so freeaaaaking goood! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143

tellycrazy Groupbie
tellycrazy
tellycrazy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hey Sameera,

Girl, you have a way with the wordsLOL Who was not disappointed with that evil tummyAngry Though I had an inkling that nothing was going to happen in their so called suhaag raat, my expectations were quite high about the 'intimate moment' promised in the TB article and all those precaps which showed the teasers of that gorgeous mouthwatering hugEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

I settle down in my comfy couch in the dead of the night( yes, I am nocturnal) and press the play button to play the recorded episode in my TV. Tut-tuting in impatience, I too fast forwarded many scenes to get to 'that' one sceneLOL 

After that agonizing wait near the bed by Maan with that ever cheesy and oft repeated dialogue of 'looking at you', he gets on the bedBig smile And I sat up bolt upright to see the show and the enfolding actionBig smile Yes that evil BG music did put me on guard and that interruption by Geet did annoy me but hey it was followed by the hot hugEmbarrassed I sank lower into the couch as his hand came and rested on that exposed tummyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And then BAM, the realisation hits Maan and there goes the hot sceneAngry

Like seriously dude! I never knew that exposed tummies could do thatConfused Till then, I maintained the fact that Geet was looking quite sexy in the exposed tummy outfit but at that precise moment I started hating it. Absolutely hating it!

I totally agree with you about the evil tummy part but I cannot support your legislationLOLBig smile and my reasons are that though 'that tummy' suddenly reminded Maan about why he should not be doing what he was about to doLOLI still think it was rather an intimate scene as Gurmeet put his hand on the exposed tummy rather than stick to the sides or somethingLOL The Indian soaps that I have seen till date try to tone down such bold stuff and the only soap that has come even closer to bold in my opinion was Kayamath.

So yes, my point is I want exposed tummies as long as Maan gets to feel them and carress them!EmbarrassedLOL 

-Nithya
shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
a post on tummy.. beware :)
swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL OMG u really had me in splits here. Laughed my guts out. Too good!ROFL
krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
wow. ur post ws so awesome
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess163

hahaha.........lol........

samira,you are super great!
would you believe it if i say I had exactly the same thoughts in mind when i watched the episode???
and to top it all, i had to go through the same struggle(pretending to work when my sis peeped in) to watch the episodeWinkWinkWinkWink
And, I did not miss the devilish expression that Maan gave when he stopped her, it was like he was going to devour her real bad........
but, ahhhhh....seriously disappointed by his inactionWink
So, I agree with whatever u said and totally loved the post....
See, now u again made me blabber sooo much....u always do this to me......humph.....
Anyways, before i shut myself up, waiting for another post from you, I want to say "thak you" for sending me the link, and yeah, I would have liked the post  even without u threatening us to do it with you-YOU BETTER PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON....
hahaha
Love,
Swati

Hi Swati! LOL WEll I'm glad I made you blabber on. I love long long blabbers - such a joy to read! LOL WOOO someone else also went through the same pain of trying to open a new tab! ROFL

Thank you for the comment. AND I like to threaten JUST in case people forget to press the 'like' button! LOL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya-shah

samira my sasu maa is back with a big bang.do u remember i requested u to be my mum in law if the character of sameera appeared to be maan's mother instead of his past love interest.LOL.we both r unfortunate.cv's forgot that character so neither ur wish to become maan's ex came true nor mine of having u as my mother in law so we both have landed in the same boat and that lucky geet is enjoying that hot chocalate cake maan.LOL.here the cvs are troubling us with geet's exposed jelly belly which has deprived us from watching a fruity scene between the two so i m with u in getting this exposed tummy banned legislation.darn.ruined the scene for me.by the way loved ur post and love u loads my once wished to be mum in law.let's cry together.Cry

LMAO believe it or not, I DO actually remember you! ROFL WOOH, how long ago was that post? But yes I do 'angrily' remember you claiming or requesting me to be your mother in law! LOL ROFL! I know right! Thank god a million times that 'SAMIRA' did not end up being his mother but his FIRST (highlight that bit) FIRST LOVE! Oh well, even if they don't show her, I'm still classified as HIS a in MAANS first LOVE!

HAHAH! Jelly Belly? Filled with no Baby waby? LOL

Thank you for your hilarious comment! Love you too! And although I don't wish that I was your mother in law, but I do wish that you still love me despite me being your SAUTAN! LOL
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
haha Sammy I understand what you mean when you wanted to skip right to the action but I hope you didn't skip his bedroom eye looks when he got to the bed are those are killer Embarrassed

I think we watched the same number of times, it's a twin thing LOL

I think she only said that line so MSK could say his fab line WinkLOL but I don't know how she said that to him either, maybe he short circuited her brain LOL

the baby names ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL your poor children

a permission scene Shocked I can see MSK talking to the skinnest baby in the world now ROFLROFLROFL

baby kicking for consent ROFLROFLROFL MSK would probably take it as a no from the baby D'ohROFLROFLROFL

OMG you don't know how many times my parents, sis or bro have come into my room and i have done the exact samething Embarrassed it must be our twin thing LOL

it must have been hard for you to see the hand become your dushman yday, here's a tissue ROFL

but this better be temp ban as in the future we will want exposed tummy again Wink

Go to top