Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BEWARE! OF THE EVIL......TUMMY! (Page 6)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
ROFL Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana, you are too good...Loved it "Eat-Maan"ROFL, who doesnt wanna eat himWink.....Loved your advice to covered the tummy....I was so pissed off when i saw that scene, i was like why wouldnt he skipped the tummy part and go over itWink, but our hotty director can't see our happiness naCry.....

Muniza

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Sameera right?ClapClapClapClapClap

I was just ROFLing the whole time reading your experience watching those Scenes!! hmmmm the hug!! *sighs*Big smile

Loved you post!ClapClap

Hi Preethi!! Tongue Lol you are pronouncing and assuming my name correct. But alas, your spelling it wrong LOL. It's 'Samira' Wink Althought it's probably the same thing to you, I have a phobia with the other spelling of my name. It makes me want to cry LOL.

BUT since you didn't know, I will over look it and try not to cry! LOL

Thank you love for your comment!
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsroopali

i second ur thoughts bcoz whn i was watching my whole family eyes were glues 2 d tv
as 2 wt is d next step of maan n geet
n i was giving commentory

Lol Oh my god! How embarressing to watch that scene with family around! LOL I'd be blushing every second! Not that I wasn't when watching it on my own. But imagine if others were there too, I'd have turned into a pumpkin! LOL
maneet4life Senior Member
maneet4life
maneet4life

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
lovely post....Thumbs Up
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

"And I paused, and analyzed his hands, thinking, 'this better be Gurmeet's hands'! And it was! WOOHOO! Party I am a hand fetish freak, so believe me, I can recognize those beautiful hands anywhere!"

same here, buddy...!!!

i m soooo much in luv wid his long sexy fingers and divine hands....!!!Day Dreaming

wow, that hand can make me do anythin....LOL (now i shud stop thinkin rather than that, i shud stop publishin such X rated thoughts wen i imagine him....Wink)

LMAO! Wow, Gurmeet dear has such a large fan following of his hands! ROFL Good good, lage rago! LOL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldude10

Sum-Eeeraaa Cool
i haven't watched the freakin' epi yet ROFL so dunno what happened, but i love this post ROFLROFLROFL
You need to be made prez! ROFLROFL

Ay eeeee shaaaaaaaaaaa! -.-' or should I say AISHA LOL! Does that annoy you? CoolROFL Damn I regret mentioning or stressing how much I have a phobia with that spelling. Now it's getting used against me! ROFL

Woman! Watch the episode N.O.W! You will totally be thinking of my post whilst watching it! LOL

LMAO! I do need to be made president! Go vote for me! LOL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

SameraaaaROFLROFLROFL

This was completely Wat i was ding and thinking During the scene ROFL
My dad peeped in my room when i was watching that scene and i quickly opened the encyclopedia tab about Second  World war and pretended as if i am doing my History  homework ROFLROFLROFL

The scene was dam HOT Day Dreaming and i loved it Day Dreaming
and Maan's BG muzic when he said 'ab mai shabdo ko bhii humare beech nahee ane donga.....samjhii tum"Day Dreaming..hayee hayee i went over it..Day Dreaming i just love that BG muzic of maan Day Dreaming

LMAO! Parisa, are you spelling my name that way because you know of my phobia and wish to spite me? ROFL Or do you genuinely think my name is spelt that way? ROFLROFL

ROFL! Oh my that would have been awkward! Thank god for the encyclopedia tab! I say HAIL HISTORY! Bends down in genuine respect *HAIL HISTORY for saving our blimey butts!* ROFL

Yes his background music is so dark and sexy and alluring and masculine and dominating! Oo oooOO! BUT did he not look a trifle scary when he said those words? Or was it just me....hallucinating....D'oh
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tishuu

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
EatMaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I love your Act - I hereby solemnly swear to follow the rules of this Act 2011
signed

Miss Tishuu
xx

Miss Tishuu! LMAO! Good good, I expect you to follow the act with dedication and faithfulness! ROFL

Go to top