Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BEWARE! OF THE EVIL......TUMMY! (Page 5)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

it's almost 1 here and i was off to bed. but  "Eat - Maan"ROFLROFL
opened my eyes.
hands fetish ehh Wink aah i'm so happy u notice maan's hands too. i'm sure there r many out there like us. 
i fell in luv with his hands when maan got hurt back in hoshiyaarpur days. he was taking geet in the jeep and had an accident. I didn't realize the severity of my Heart for gurmeet's hands till the horrendous days of standin arrived. i tell ya...those Evil Smilefat hands gave me nightmares.
u'r post is cute. ...very cute

LMAO! The 'Eat-Maan' name cracked me up so hard, I was almost doubling on the floor with laughter. ROFL Who says, one can't laugh at their own jokes.LOL

Hell to the yes! I love his hands. I've even thought of plans to kidnap them! Evil Smile Basically it was love at first sight for me. When they first met, and Maan had a can of coke in his hand. Not only do I lurveeeee COKE! But those slender fingers wrapped around the can made me swoon. Nobody - I repeat - nobody can hold a can of coke like he can. ROFL

Thank you for commenting. Yes this post is cute, just like me WinkLOL. JOKES! Or am I? *shifty eyes* Mahbeh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
loved ur post yaar soo funnyROFL

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
loved ur posts...u cracked me up so bad...
she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
SAMMMMMMMYY!!!HugHugHug
Can I say I LOVE YOU?ROFL Awesome post!!! And the title is hilarious! ROFL

Then the hot time came, when he placed his hands on her 'TUMMAYYY'. And I paused, and analyzed his hands, thinking, 'this better be Gurmeet's hands'! And it was! WOOHOO! Party I am a hand fetish freak, so believe me, I can recognize those beautiful hands anywhere! But then everything went cold, when that damn guy's brain started thinking! I'm telling you! He thinks FAR too much! LOL So the exposed 'tummy' suddenly became the 'kebab ki hadi' (am I saying it right?) and killed my life!

OMG! This para was funny. Hayee rabba.. You lovee GC so much hunn!!Blushing

zubi123 Senior Member
zubi123
zubi123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
gr8 action u hve tken fr it, nd agree it fully bcoz of tht stupid tummy tht kabbab me haddi will occur in his mind, bt hope soon we will seen sum soooo romantic seen of maaneetttt.
bt yhve done here so much funny nd nice ........................
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Loveee ur post!!
I'm watching the episode.
Yesterday i couldnot watch the episode b/c i was busy.

Picka-chu! Lol!! LOL Yes, yes, watch the episode for sure. Then my random rambling will make sense. ROFL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Urvi-

ROFL ROFL

ROFL Samira!! You never drop a chance to have us in splits do you?

But yeah, I so agree, it was HOT! Ok, so there was no over kissing anywhere, except of course Maan's beloved forehead, but his looks, the way he touched her, the way she reacted and of course THAT HUG were hot enough! Wink After a long long time I was getting butterflies in Maaneet scene. LOL. That's a lie. I got them in the apple scene too. Tongue

(Btw, was it just me or did he only remove one of her payals? Hahh.)

The tummy. Seriously. Maan want to touch her, and he went for the tummy. Omg, seriously? I vote for your legislisation Sam, no exposed tummy means he'll have to touch her elsewhere Wink and then there'll be no stopping him. Big smile

Geet tried to stop him and he refused to listen. He scraped the baby and heaved immediately! Heck, he left the bloody room! We all know what's gonna happen once she's born right? (I refuse to believe it'll be anything other than a girl, not a boy and definitely not dead Stern Smile)

I think I've blabbed a bit here. I'm a little tired so I don't know what I wrote. Bare with me. Embarrassed

LMAO Ah Urvi! My pedo spy! ROFL I was in a funny mood last night, hence the entertaining post. Well if it weren't for his SMEXY glares, I would have complained about his lack of erm kissing and touching Blushing.

Oh the forbidden apple scene. So sweet, ripe and delicious *licks lips*. And no I'm not referring to the actual apple, I'm actually thinking of my LOVE instead whilst licking my suddenly try and parched lips. LOL

Hmm now that you mentioned it (maybe it was only one anklet? Well I wonder what happened to the other one? Ermm It must have felt so neglected and lonely).

R O L F I N G! ROFLROFLROFLROFL Now you seriously used my legislation to good use! I am PROUD of you my PARTNER IN SPY! ROFL Oh god, that had me in splits. So freaking funny and genius of you!! ROFL

OOOH I want a boy! Geek I think little baby boys are cuter for some odd little reason. BUT if it were a girl, I demand she be named 'EetMaan' ROFL
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

ya..wat i was thinking was..if he was so considered for the baby..then well...he shd have only  avoided the climax part...LOL..i mean a little bit of kissing and sucking wud be fine.ROFL...but no..he absolutely did nothing...not even a lip lock..cmon cv's we are not that stupid!

L M F A O O O O O ! *hides laptop screen in fear that someone would read this x rated comment*. I LOVE the way your mind works! Much more evil than me! ROFLEvil Smile GOOD thinking my dear, very very very very good thinking ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_chilly

Go to top