Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BEWARE! OF THE EVIL......TUMMY! (Page 4)

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Wat a post gal! Lovd it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Samira dear...Loved ur post....loved reading how u wrote about what was going thru ur mind with each scene..Funny...

Also loved the title of ur post " EVIL TUMMYYY"....ROFL

But Yaar ...Geet shud become the sherni & seduce Maan to the point where he goes like " To hell with the tummyyy....U r mine Geet..." Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shahFingerFetish

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!samira this was too much.........but I sincerely agree with u
I just hoped geet would have been as bold as maan n pounced on himWink.........I mean he was looking so mouthwatering............gosh............control my sinful imaginationLOL
n that tummy really forgot the main motive of seducing maan rather than kicking his neuronsAngry

zoya-shahFingerFetish

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
sammy hv i told u lately how muchos i lovee u...well here it is..ur my fav gal..wat a post...*wolf whistles*

FingerFetish

Crazy_Soha Senior Member
Crazy_Soha
Crazy_Soha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Very Good POST...!! :-)

FingerFetish

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
io was very upset as well
i wonder wht's jake's take on 'the deed"
any one know where she is?

zoya-shahFingerFetish

Chotii Goldie
Chotii
Chotii

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
ROFL

I was major peeved when Maan STOPPED!! Urgh.. whatta way to KILL a moment! How embaressing for Geet to be lying there, enjoying herself.. waiting and then... Nothing??? LOL Sad times! SUCH. SAD. times!! (for her obviously, but for US too!!!!!!!)

The build up was freakin' brilliant though OF COURSE!!! You know that scary music - damn, I LOVE it - it's that intimidating Sxc MSK music, where he turns into his dominating best. It was used after a long time, and I was like *whistle whistle!* However, even I for a split second had my doubts on him - I was like, whatt...? Is he gonna turn evil here??? But of course, instead he was just super charged up to get into action and that's what confused me, like how easily he controlled himself afterwards! What-The-Woops?! He coulda easily gone at least 3/4 way into the damn thing, and then let the thought strike! URgh.

Coming back to the stuff that WAS totally yum... THE HAND!!! oh. em. gee. that hand. Perfectly slow motion movement, allowing us to savour the image of that luscious hand, and then it's beautiful caressing over the tummy... Blushing but then that pathetic HALT! Angry WHY! Angry

Chaddo!

I LOVED the way Maan wasn't ready to hear no for an answer, and more than that... that almost-kiss-turned-HUG. WOW. WOW. WOW. Now That's a start to a steamier string of hugs + *ehem* "moments". Maaneet have successfully shared / showed a variety of hugs through the show LOL but this was one.. whaoooo LOVED it!! It was the most... hmmm... passionate (in a MEGA HOT way) since that hug outside the night club.. you recall which one ma love???

Like duhhh even I rewinded that "almost kiss" moment up to the hug moment and that few seconds of scene from hug - getting into action LOL I can't believe it! The CV's have finally shown that they're cool with more heated scenes, so... firstly, they'd be super rude if they shy away from not continuing what they've started. Secondly, they're soooo annoying for Actually bringing it to an end! Like you said though, I am dyyyying for this to drive Maan crazy and crave Geet more! Esp after her 'brave' dialogue from todays precap, about how his "izzat" being in danger LOL GO GEET! Loving that she's mustered up the courage to insist on some action from that beautiful man...! Oh... how amazingly yum is he...!!

FAB post man...!!! LOL lovage!!xxxxxx

FingerFetishRituparnaa

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
it is always a bloody pleasure to read ur posts  TOTALLY loved this and love  you too Sammie Hug  ROCK ON!

ChotiiFingerFetish

Go to top