BEWARE! OF THE EVIL......TUMMY! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
SAMMMMMMMYY!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Can I say I LOVE YOU?🀣 Awesome post!!! And the title is hilarious! 🀣

Then the hot time came, when he placed his hands on her 'TUMMAYYY'. And I paused, and analyzed his hands, thinking, 'this better be Gurmeet's hands'! And it was! WOOHOO! πŸ₯³ I am a hand fetish freak, so believe me, I can recognize those beautiful hands anywhere! But then everything went cold, when that damn guy's brain started thinking! I'm telling you! He thinks FAR too much! πŸ˜† So the exposed 'tummy' suddenly became the 'kebab ki hadi' (am I saying it right?) and killed my life!

OMG! This para was funny. Hayee rabba.. You lovee GC so much hunn!!☺️

gr8 action u hve tken fr it, nd agree it fully bcoz of tht stupid tummy tht kabbab me haddi will occur in his mind, bt hope soon we will seen sum soooo romantic seen of maaneetttt.
bt yhve done here so much funny nd nice ........................
Originally posted by pickachu

Loveee ur post!!
I'm watching the episode.
Yesterday i couldnot watch the episode b/c i was busy.

Picka-chu! Lol!! πŸ˜† Yes, yes, watch the episode for sure. Then my random rambling will make sense. 🀣
Originally posted by -Urvi-

🀣 🀣

ROFL Samira!! You never drop a chance to have us in splits do you?

But yeah, I so agree, it was HOT! Ok, so there was no over kissing anywhere, except of course Maan's beloved forehead, but his looks, the way he touched her, the way she reacted and of course THAT HUG were hot enough! πŸ˜‰ After a long long time I was getting butterflies in Maaneet scene. LOL. That's a lie. I got them in the apple scene too. πŸ˜›

(Btw, was it just me or did he only remove one of her payals? Hahh.)

The tummy. Seriously. Maan want to touch her, and he went for the tummy. Omg, seriously? I vote for your legislisation Sam, no exposed tummy means he'll have to touch her elsewhere πŸ˜‰ and then there'll be no stopping him. πŸ˜ƒ

Geet tried to stop him and he refused to listen. He scraped the baby and heaved immediately! Heck, he left the bloody room! We all know what's gonna happen once she's born right? (I refuse to believe it'll be anything other than a girl, not a boy and definitely not dead 😳)

I think I've blabbed a bit here. I'm a little tired so I don't know what I wrote. Bare with me. 😳

LMAO Ah Urvi! My pedo spy! ROFL I was in a funny mood last night, hence the entertaining post. Well if it weren't for his SMEXY glares, I would have complained about his lack of erm kissing and touching ☺️.

Oh the forbidden apple scene. So sweet, ripe and delicious *licks lips*. And no I'm not referring to the actual apple, I'm actually thinking of my LOVE instead whilst licking my suddenly try and parched lips. πŸ˜†

Hmm now that you mentioned it (maybe it was only one anklet? Well I wonder what happened to the other one? πŸ€” It must have felt so neglected and lonely).

R O L F I N G! ROFLROFLROFLROFL Now you seriously used my legislation to good use! I am PROUD of you my PARTNER IN SPY! ROFL Oh god, that had me in splits. So freaking funny and genius of you!! ROFL

OOOH I want a boy! πŸ€“ I think little baby boys are cuter for some odd little reason. BUT if it were a girl, I demand she be named 'EetMaan' ROFL
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

ya..wat i was thinking was..if he was so considered for the baby..then well...he shd have only  avoided the climax part...πŸ˜†..i mean a little bit of kissing and sucking wud be fine.🀣...but no..he absolutely did nothing...not even a lip lock..cmon cv's we are not that stupid!

L M F A O O O O O ! *hides laptop screen in fear that someone would read this x rated comment*. I LOVE the way your mind works! Much more evil than me! ROFL😈 GOOD thinking my dear, very very very very good thinking ROFL
🀣 Mrs. Maan Singh Phurana, you are too good...Loved it "Eat-Maan"🀣, who doesnt wanna eat himπŸ˜‰.....Loved your advice to covered the tummy....I was so pissed off when i saw that scene, i was like why wouldnt he skipped the tummy part and go over itπŸ˜‰, but our hotty director can't see our happiness na😭.....

Muniza
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Sameera right?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was just ROFLing the whole time reading your experience watching those Scenes!! hmmmm the hug!! *sighs*πŸ˜ƒ

Loved you post!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Preethi!! πŸ˜› Lol you are pronouncing and assuming my name correct. But alas, your spelling it wrong πŸ˜†. It's 'Samira' πŸ˜‰ Althought it's probably the same thing to you, I have a phobia with the other spelling of my name. It makes me want to cry πŸ˜†.

BUT since you didn't know, I will over look it and try not to cry! πŸ˜†

Thank you love for your comment!
Originally posted by rsroopali

i second ur thoughts bcoz whn i was watching my whole family eyes were glues 2 d tv
as 2 wt is d next step of maan n geet
n i was giving commentory

Lol Oh my god! How embarressing to watch that scene with family around! πŸ˜† I'd be blushing every second! Not that I wasn't when watching it on my own. But imagine if others were there too, I'd have turned into a pumpkin! πŸ˜†
lovely post....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by mdmsk

"And I paused, and analyzed his hands, thinking, 'this better be Gurmeet's hands'! And it was! WOOHOO! πŸ₯³ I am a hand fetish freak, so believe me, I can recognize those beautiful hands anywhere!"

same here, buddy...!!!

i m soooo much in luv wid his long sexy fingers and divine hands....!!!😍

wow, that hand can make me do anythin....πŸ˜† (now i shud stop thinkin rather than that, i shud stop publishin such X rated thoughts wen i imagine him....πŸ˜‰)

LMAO! Wow, Gurmeet dear has such a large fan following of his hands! 🀣 Good good, lage rago! πŸ˜†