Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruslana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Posted by: 26 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
ya..wat i was thinking was..if he was so considered for the baby..then well...he shd have only  avoided the climax part...πŸ˜†..i mean a little bit of kissing and sucking wud be fine.🀣...but no..he absolutely did nothing...not even a lip lock..cmon cv's we are not that stupid!

ROFL
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Samira dear...Loved ur post....loved reading how u wrote about what was going thru ur mind with each scene..Funny...

Also loved the title of ur post " EVIL TUMMYYY"....🀣

But Yaar ...Geet shud become the sherni & seduce Maan to the point where he goes like " To hell with the tummyyy....U r mine Geet..." πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
shining_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!!!samira this was too much.........but I sincerely agree with u
I just hoped geet would have been as bold as maan n pounced on himπŸ˜‰.........I mean he was looking so mouthwatering............gosh............control my sinful imaginationπŸ˜†
n that tummy really forgot the main motive of seducing maan rather than kicking his neurons😑

pavs thumbnail
sammy hv i told u lately how muchos i lovee u...well here it is..ur my fav gal..wat a post...*wolf whistles*
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
io was very upset as well
i wonder wht's jake's take on 'the deed"
any one know where she is?
Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
🀣

I was major peeved when Maan STOPPED!! Urgh.. whatta way to KILL a moment! How embaressing for Geet to be lying there, enjoying herself.. waiting and then... Nothing??? πŸ˜† Sad times! SUCH. SAD. times!! (for her obviously, but for US too!!!!!!!)

The build up was freakin' brilliant though OF COURSE!!! You know that scary music - damn, I LOVE it - it's that intimidating Sxc MSK music, where he turns into his dominating best. It was used after a long time, and I was like *whistle whistle!* However, even I for a split second had my doubts on him - I was like, whatt...? Is he gonna turn evil here??? But of course, instead he was just super charged up to get into action and that's what confused me, like how easily he controlled himself afterwards! What-The-Woops?! He coulda easily gone at least 3/4 way into the damn thing, and then let the thought strike! URgh.

Coming back to the stuff that WAS totally yum... THE HAND!!! oh. em. gee. that hand. Perfectly slow motion movement, allowing us to savour the image of that luscious hand, and then it's beautiful caressing over the tummy... ☺️ but then that pathetic HALT! 😑 WHY! 😑

Chaddo!

I LOVED the way Maan wasn't ready to hear no for an answer, and more than that... that almost-kiss-turned-HUG. WOW. WOW. WOW. Now That's a start to a steamier string of hugs + *ehem* "moments". Maaneet have successfully shared / showed a variety of hugs through the show πŸ˜† but this was one.. whaoooo LOVED it!! It was the most... hmmm... passionate (in a MEGA HOT way) since that hug outside the night club.. you recall which one ma love???

Like duhhh even I rewinded that "almost kiss" moment up to the hug moment and that few seconds of scene from hug - getting into action πŸ˜† I can't believe it! The CV's have finally shown that they're cool with more heated scenes, so... firstly, they'd be super rude if they shy away from not continuing what they've started. Secondly, they're soooo annoying for Actually bringing it to an end! Like you said though, I am dyyyying for this to drive Maan crazy and crave Geet more! Esp after her 'brave' dialogue from todays precap, about how his "izzat" being in danger πŸ˜† GO GEET! Loving that she's mustered up the courage to insist on some action from that beautiful man...! Oh... how amazingly yum is he...!!

FAB post man...!!! πŸ˜† lovage!!xxxxxx

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it is always a bloody pleasure to read ur posts 🀣🀣🀣🀣 TOTALLY loved this and love  you too Sammie πŸ€— 🀣 ROCK ON!
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

it's almost 1 here and i was off to bed. but  "Eat - Maan"🀣🀣

opened my eyes.
hands fetish ehh πŸ˜‰ aah i'm so happy u notice maan's hands too. i'm sure there r many out there like us. 
i fell in luv with his hands when maan got hurt back in hoshiyaarpur days. he was taking geet in the jeep and had an accident. I didn't realize the severity of my β€οΈ for gurmeet's hands till the horrendous days of standin arrived. i tell ya...those 😈fat hands gave me nightmares.
u'r post is cute. ...very cute

LMAO! The 'Eat-Maan' name cracked me up so hard, I was almost doubling on the floor with laughter. ROFL Who says, one can't laugh at their own jokes.πŸ˜†

Hell to the yes! I love his hands. I've even thought of plans to kidnap them! 😈 Basically it was love at first sight for me. When they first met, and Maan had a can of coke in his hand. Not only do I lurveeeee COKE! But those slender fingers wrapped around the can made me swoon. Nobody - I repeat - nobody can hold a can of coke like he can. ROFL

Thank you for commenting. Yes this post is cute, just like me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. JOKES! Or am I? *shifty eyes* Mahbeh!
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
loved ur post yaar soo funny🀣

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved ur posts...u cracked me up so bad...