BEWARE! OF THE EVIL......TUMMY!

Posted: 13 years ago
So I sat down, cuddling up into my blankets as I calmly let 'youtube' to load. The show started and shamefully, I skipped the first few minutes, when my darling Maan was conveying his dialogues. πŸ˜† I wanted to skip the corny words and get straight into the action! 🀣 (I'm so going to hell after posting this thread). 😈 

THEN....He started carressing her face, and I zoomed closer to the screen. May I add, I specially went and wore my reading glasses so I can see clearer. πŸ€“ He removed her jewelery, and I was mentally adding 'jewelery' into my 'to-buy-list' whilst watching the scene. May I add - I rewinded and rewatched the initial scenes for about a few million times. Not that much.....πŸ€”

Then Geet stopped him! (W*H! 😑 Not now woman!) and I angrily slapped my forehead, thinking how absurd the creatives can be with characterizing characters. I mean seriously, be realistic! (This is me thinking aloud). Who the hell, would stop such a gorgeous hunk of a man? It doesn't even make sense? I mean, did she stop Dev for even a second? 🀒 I don't remember, since I believe that I skipped that horrid scene. But the whole point is, errrr don't interrupt him and get that brain of his thinking!

Okay so, the delicious human being didn't let her continue. *Sighs in relief* thank god for that. Who knows what our darling Geet would have said in that awkward time. 😳 I mean what if she said 'what will the name of our baby be? - Chotti/Chotta Maaneet, GeeMaan, MaanGee, EetMaan (ROFL ROFL ROFL Eat - Maan, get it get it? πŸ˜†) ' OR 'do you think baby darling in my flat stomach will mind if we consummate with the wedding?' 🀣🀣Then Maan would stop, and remember 'TA DA she is pregnant! How could I be doing this?' Who knows what the creatives would have added? Knowing how damn unpredictable and random they could be...I can somehow imagine them adding a 'permission' scene. Whereby the parents (newly bride and groom) would ask the 'stomachs' permission to continue. πŸ˜†

I funnily enough can imagine us 'begging' for the baby to kick his or her consent. πŸ˜† WOAH I'm going off topic! So basically, he stops her and that evil scary intimidating music in the background comes up. And for a second! JUST for a second! My paranoid and suspicious imagination came kicking in. And I could have sworn, he looked quite 'EVIL' when he told her that not even words can stop him or whatever. So then I sat up, anxious that the creatives had come up with a sick twist, whereby Maan would suddenly rock his head back and do an evil chuckle. 'Muhah ha ha ha'. Don't you think Geet looked quite scared before she hugged him?

ANYWAY! The hug was super duper fruper hooper HOT! And my sister came walking in, and I had to pause it, open a new tab, and pretend I am doing my assignment. Dooo dooo doo *whistles innocently*. Somehow, I thought the hug scene and the following scenes were far too X rated for her eyes. πŸ˜†

Then the hot time came, when he placed his hands on her 'TUMMAYYY'. And I paused, and analyzed his hands, thinking, 'this better be Gurmeet's hands'! And it was! WOOHOO! πŸ₯³ I am a hand fetish freak, so believe me, I can recognize those beautiful hands anywhere! But then everything went cold, when that damn guy's brain started thinking! I'm telling you! He thinks FAR too much! πŸ˜† So the exposed 'tummy' suddenly became the 'kebab ki hadi' (am I saying it right?) and killed my life!

So whats the new rule? From now on, I demand no exposed stomach dresses or tops! Wear thick tops! Don't let the TUMMAY interrupt!

I pass a new legislation: The 'no exposed tummy' act 2011. πŸ˜†

Okay I'm tired now after so much analyzing. Think positive guys! The distance wont be for so long. Maan is going to keep far away, then his going to get frustrated and annoyed seeing how beautiful Geet is. And soon on one rainy night, his control will snap and all will be well. Confessions, sweet and intense hugs! You name it! OH and the baby will be fine too. πŸ˜†

Signing off!

Regards

Samira aka Mrs Maan Singh Phurana!

You better press the 'like' button!
it's almost 1 here and i was off to bed. but  "Eat - Maan"🀣🀣
opened my eyes.
hands fetish ehh πŸ˜‰ aah i'm so happy u notice maan's hands too. i'm sure there r many out there like us. 
i fell in luv with his hands when maan got hurt back in hoshiyaarpur days. he was taking geet in the jeep and had an accident. I didn't realize the severity of my β€οΈ for gurmeet's hands till the horrendous days of standin arrived. i tell ya...those 😈fat hands gave me nightmares.
u'r post is cute. ...very cute

Loveee ur post!!
I'm watching the episode.
Yesterday i couldnot watch the episode b/c i was busy.

🀣 🀣

ROFL Samira!! You never drop a chance to have us in splits do you?

But yeah, I so agree, it was HOT! Ok, so there was no over kissing anywhere, except of course Maan's beloved forehead, but his looks, the way he touched her, the way she reacted and of course THAT HUG were hot enough! πŸ˜‰ After a long long time I was getting butterflies in Maaneet scene. LOL. That's a lie. I got them in the apple scene too. πŸ˜›

(Btw, was it just me or did he only remove one of her payals? Hahh.)

The tummy. Seriously. Maan want to touch her, and he went for the tummy. Omg, seriously? I vote for your legislisation Sam, no exposed tummy means he'll have to touch her elsewhere πŸ˜‰ and then there'll be no stopping him. πŸ˜ƒ

Geet tried to stop him and he refused to listen. He scraped the baby and heaved immediately! Heck, he left the bloody room! We all know what's gonna happen once she's born right? (I refuse to believe it'll be anything other than a girl, not a boy and definitely not dead 😳)

I think I've blabbed a bit here. I'm a little tired so I don't know what I wrote. Bare with me. 😳
ya..wat i was thinking was..if he was so considered for the baby..then well...he shd have only  avoided the climax part...πŸ˜†..i mean a little bit of kissing and sucking wud be fine.🀣...but no..he absolutely did nothing...not even a lip lock..cmon cv's we are not that stupid!
Sameera right?πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I was just ROFLing the whole time reading your experience watching those Scenes!! hmmmm the hug!! *sighs*πŸ˜ƒ

Loved you post!πŸ‘πŸ‘
i second ur thoughts bcoz whn i was watching my whole family eyes were glues 2 d tv
as 2 wt is d next step of maan n geet
n i was giving commentory
"And I paused, and analyzed his hands, thinking, 'this better be Gurmeet's hands'! And it was! WOOHOO! πŸ₯³ I am a hand fetish freak, so believe me, I can recognize those beautiful hands anywhere!"

same here, buddy...!!!

i m soooo much in luv wid his long sexy fingers and divine hands....!!!😍

wow, that hand can make me do anythin....πŸ˜† (now i shud stop thinkin rather than that, i shud stop publishin such X rated thoughts wen i imagine him....πŸ˜‰)
Me have to come back from that partial SR....☺️
still not in senses to think bout anything else
Sum-Eeeraaa 😎
i haven't watched the freakin' epi yet 🀣 so dunno what happened, but i love this post 🀣🀣🀣
You need to be made prez! 🀣🀣