Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Can Men and Women Be Platonic Friends! (Page 7)

Poll Question: Can Men &Women Be Platonic Friends

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [77.78%]
4 [14.81%]
2 [7.41%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
i agree with you. I can't imagine loving someone who is not my friend. But I have lots of guy friends who i do not feel sexually attracted to. i love them, but as friends. so yes, men and women can be platonic friends. But it also depends on certain people.

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

i agree with you. I can't imagine loving someone who is not my friend. But I have lots of guy friends who i do not feel sexually attracted to. i love them, but as friends. so yes, men and women can be platonic friends. But it also depends on certain people.
if you are in india... there is repression.. in india women hardly feel sexually attracted to a guy.. its generally more the guy whose hormones are killing him.....especially when he cant say it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierLimitLessFanAngel-likeDevil

qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by qwertyesque

if you are in india... there is repression.. in india women hardly feel sexually attracted to a guy.. its generally more the guy whose hormones are killing him.....especially when he cant say it...LOL

Qwerty...sometimes its hard to believe that u belong to the same world and era as the rest of us because often times ur logic is out of this worldLOL...jk...Tongue

women all over the world are the same emotionally....in India  may be they won't show it if they are attracted to a guy.....that doesn't mean that they r not attractedLOL
I doubt they are the same... even if they are attracted they dont react teh same.. yeah but u can say i am from mars... anyways...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Believe-Angel-likeDevilblue-ice.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Qwerty...sometimes its hard to believe that u belong to the same world and era as the rest of us because often times ur logic is out of this worldLOL...jk...Tongue

women all over the world are the same emotionally....in India  may be they won't show it if they are attracted to a guy.....that doesn't mean that they r not attractedLOL
I doubt they are the same... even if they are attracted they dont react teh same.. yeah but u can say i am from mars... anyways...LOL
Qwerty Bhai the ladies are afraid of your polic uniform
LOL

qwertyesque

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL

scientists in the United States revealed that reckons alcohol contains female hormones, think about it after drinking 1) Mens speak unnecessarily 2)become very over emotionall 3)drive badly 4)stop thinking 5)FIGHT FOR NOTHING Tongue

qwertyesque

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 4:16pm

qwertyesque

anishalakhani78 Goldie
anishalakhani78
anishalakhani78