Poll

Can Men &Women Be Platonic Friends

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all

Can men have friendships with women that are nonsexual in nature? You can't take it for granted that all men and all women are capable of a non-sensual relationship with the opposite sex. It is the male rather than a woman who is unable to look at the opposite sex without separating himself from the normal connotations attached...!!

My friend told me.... "" ek ladka ek ladki kabhi acche dost ban hi nahi sakte."" soon or longer it will convert in love.....

My view: One thing is true that all love must start with friendship.... A love without friendship is impossible and a friendship without love is possible.... For every relationship exists in this world must start with friendship.. I believe that A men and women can be a great friend.

Views n comments plz....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I believe that sooner or later it will be converted to love if they are always together.

If one or both are homosexual then definitely they can stay friends. Or if they have a vast age difference and they don't wish to be with someone of that age(romantically).
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol, well YES.....

not a must they have to end up being in love ... they can be friends for life long.............

well i honestly dont get it , why they always say a gal and boy can never be friends ?? well guess i am lucky to have not one but 4 males as my best friends who are of my same age, and not Homo's πŸ˜†

well mostly this thought of falling in love with them comes from oneself or by someone else pushing u like friends saying , oh u make perfect pair, u understand each other so well, blah blah blah ...........

Me and one of my best buddy flirt a lot in our college days and even our professors had some advice to give us πŸ˜†....but we knew wat our relation is and respected our friendship.... . when one wants to be no more than friends with opposite gender , it has to be respected and accepted ,

If there is love btw friends , it has to come from within them, not as someone is saying , its more like pushing them ........
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah though possible people will grow suspicious, oil and water cannot be mixed.πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, everyone will get suspicious , even if there is nothing , its common to think , there is nothing called friendship btw opposite gender...............
Summer3 thumbnail
Vinu ji kya baat hai Kya sawal? wo bechari bahen ji ko jane do yaar.πŸ˜†

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

Vinu ji kya baat hai Kya sawal? wo bechari bahen ji ko jane do yaar.πŸ˜†

Bahanji.....??? & who!!? you mean my GF then ok...call her bahan ji... no probsπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

lol, everyone will get suspicious , even if there is nothing , its common to think , there is nothing called friendship btw opposite gender...............

well it is possible, but if people stay together every day? I have my doubts about that πŸ˜†
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Imake sure my potential male friends to be are unattractive, that way we won't ever have a friendship turning into romance crap.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: old-black-joe

well it is possible, but if people stay together every day? I have my doubts about that πŸ˜†

Haule Haule se dawa lagti hai
Haule Haule se dua lagti hai
Haule Haule ho jayega pyar chal yaar πŸ˜†