Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens Putul!!! (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

@akhilha,

your post is very beautiful. And it is written very aptly. Description of "Putul" is very well done. One needs to emphasise on the intention and motif, and admit it, to know the difference between Sid calling "Putul" and Viren utilising Nivedita as his so-called "Doll".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandhimabindu05shelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kavianand

Thank you for your nice thoughts and for the appreciation.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I do not agree with this post. Just to make Sid look good,infact he is the biggest coward I have seen.

Stop blaming Viren, we still need to know what really happen. Nivi is no helpless doll, Putul means that right.

What is the use of being good, when you are of no use to your loved ones.

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

I do not agree with this post. Just to make Sid look good,infact he is the biggest coward I have seen.

Stop blaming Viren, we still need to know what really happen. Nivi is no helpless doll, Putul means that right.

Yes putul does mean doll well in our language it does lol

I agree with you Sid should be more supportive, u know when chanchal was dragging Nivi out of the house when Viren was in Delhi he should have supported Nivi or as he claims 'his putul' i really do feel he could have done much more to stop that happen but he didn't Cry

ruexangel

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Yes putul does mean doll well in our language it does lol

I agree with you Sid should be more supportive, u know when chanchal was dragging Nivi out of the house when Viren was in Delhi he should have supported Nivi or as he claims 'his putul' i really do feel he could have done much more to stop that happen but he didn't Cry
Exactly, he is getting a dose of his own medicen. I hope he realises that what Nivi went through. What his cowardness did to Nivi. His not speaking at the right time did to their famalies.

About some people who claim to be neutral they are seeing only what Sid is going through do they even realise there might be more to Viren's hatered. How can a child who use to look upon to Sid became so vindictive towards him as an adult. I cant digest Sids character like I could  not Sadhana's. All humans have grey shades thats what I beleive.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

we are all discussing here, so nothing to get personal.

u r no one to advice, what other members to discuss what others should do or not.

to answert your question, to me there is no use of goodness if it hurts another one, in the same way, I feel that Viren is following an extremely wrong way,

pls dont try to dictate your terms. We are all different individuals, as you have reasons to support Viren and Nivi, we have our reasons to discuss about the plot.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 27 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nair

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

we are all discussing here, so nothing to get personal.

u r no one to advice, what other members to discuss what others should do or not.

to answert your question, to me there is no use of goodness if it hurts another one, in the same way, I feel that Viren is following an extremely wrong way,

pls dont try to dictate your terms. We are all different individuals, as you have reasons to support Viren and Nivi, we have our reasons to discuss about the plot.
I also dont agree with way Viren is going about. We are people who  are rational, but Viren's mind is not rational. What ever happened to him in the past made him all twisted inside.
Some people with horrible past come out as a better person, as long as there is someone with them who will tell them difference between right and wrong. He was just 5 years old. That is the age where the grand parents and parents teach the kids about what is right and wrong. He even did not have that. His grand parents were partial, while his parents were fighting their own personal demons.
 Yes JW is wrong has anyone wondered why he become that way. No one is born bad, some people are not able to take it so they go to the wrong path.

As you have a say, even I have the right to express my pov. I am not praeching anyone. These are my pov, whether you agree to it not. Do not make it so personal.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sunflower52
I wont make it personal, thanks for your reply though. I agree to your words.

Go to top