Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens Putul!!! (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusonuraj

Originally posted by anjubala

Nivedita has never been Putul. She is an individual and not a doll...And definitely not a helpless doll the way Sid treated her. I am not arguing and these are my views as I am a female too and I would hate if anybody calls me a doll and that too a helpless doll. Similary Nivi is very strong and has taken huge steps and if she is now falling in love with her husband then what is wrong with it. Yes, she will come to know the truth about her husband and then she will be the one who will fix all this as only she has the right to do it. She will emerge as a woman of substance by helping her husband. Her shyness, timidness has been interpreted wrongly. Nobody could see her mental strength that she got from her dadi.

Nivi was Sid Putul once and she still is. My husband calls me bay doll all the time! Every time he calls me baby doll I just grab and give him a big kiss in his sweet lips. He is been calling me baby doll since I was eight years old. I don't feel like I am a helpless doll because I know he loves me. If he trashed me like Viren trashing Nivi I would be offended. I thick Sid loves her since she was a child and he gave her a doll and named Putul. As we see now Viren is treating Nivi like a doll. She is helpless blind doll now. So Nivi is Viren's Putul now!LOLBig smile

There is a difference between baby doll and helpless doll.. Putul as explained by Sid himself means helpless doll jo apne aap se kuch nahin kar sakti..  But Nivi is not like that. She can do and she did it for her family. She stood up for her family. And now if she is trying to come close to her husband or trying to find about him, then how is she helpless? Don't we all married girls do that? Are we helpless dolls??? No, we are our husband's baby dolls...LOL. The point that I am saying is Nivi is not helpless...She does not know how she is being used. If she knows and even then she lets Viren use her for his motive then yes she is helpless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anusonuraj

Nivi was Sid Putul once and she still is. My husband calls me bay doll all the time! Every time he calls me baby doll I just grab and give him a big kiss in his sweet lips. He is been calling me baby doll since I was eight years old. I don't feel like I am a helpless doll because I know he loves me. If he trashed me like Viren trashing Nivi I would be offended. I thick Sid loves her since she was a child and he gave her a doll and named Putul. As we see now Viren is treating Nivi like a doll. She is helpless blind doll now. So Nivi is Viren's Putul now!LOLBig smile

[/QUOTE]
U r right! my mom still calls me a doll, and thinks that "I cannot do many things",as I am a child. I am stuck with awe but I can sense the emotions of my mom behind that. She is not trying to demean me.

Emotion or motif is the main stuff behind any actions. Sid called Nivi "Putul" not to demean her, but out of affection. It will be really unfortunate, if Nivedita for those two incidents, cannot identify the previous affections of her friend. Lot of people have pet names "putul". I had a teacher, I used to call her "Putul aunty". My own aunt's pet name was "Putul". I think sometime we need to keep emotions aside and look into which gesture is out of affection and which is not from affection. Blinded mind can never read any gesture, whether affection or hatred.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 26 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandsimran728shelly_nair

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

[QUOTE=anusonuraj

U r right! my mom still calls me a doll, and thinks that "I cannot do many things",as I am a child. I am stuck with awe but I can sense the emotions of my mom behind that. She is not trying to demean me.

Emotion or motif is the main stuff behind any actions. Sid called Nivi "Putul" not to demean her, but out of affection. It will be really unfortunate, if Nivedita for those two incidents, cannot identify the previous affections of her friend. Lot of people have pet names "putul". I had a teacher, I used to call her "Putul aunty". My own aunt's pet name was "Putul". I think sometime we need to keep emotions aside and look into which gesture is out of affection and which is not from affection. Blinded mind can never read any gesture, whether affection or hatred.
[/QUOTE] Putul...The context is very important here...How the term is used and how the person named putul is used..
Sid named Putul out of sincere love and affection....In that scene when yash asked why he named her so..He said it is very difficult to explain...and it means she is a doll.An innocent doll who is still unaware of the ways of the world.....A doll who cannot walk this lane of life alone..he always meant for them tobe together..people can distort it however they want.
Yesterday we have created quite abuzz with this topicLOLNever meant to....
What akhilha says is also true..she meant that Sids putul and Virens putul are totally different....
Viren has used her..manipulated her..may be in his own way cared for her...But she is right now totally under his control...Her strings are in his hand...He can make her do what he wants....there is nothing wrong withe comparison,,,
WE love Niveditha...when she falters..we reprimand her...When she is right..we stay with her..pat her on her back..We all see abit of ourselves in her....So each one of us have every right to feel for her or any other chhracter in this serial...
People on the other threads should respect that and try to deal with it more maturedly....
We are also women ..i mean those who term us as Sid Nivi fans with disgust......We are women successful.. perfectly capable of thinking and voicing out what we think is right....
Blinded mind can never read any gesture...

Beautifully said...I loved it...WE are all puppets in the hands of fate....that is so true and we cannot help it...
But we can help it ..if or not... we are to become puppets in the hands of a man....

Awareness is the first step to liberation...i hope that dawns on our Niveditha,,,,And she makes us all proud!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaishelly_nairOmshanti1111

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@akhilha

as always, very brilliantly explained. Every person is determined by his or her actions. Sometime, we become "putlis" for another person, sometime in the hand of fate/destiny or in the hand of circumstance.

Even Shakespeare has said "this life is a rangmanch, and we all are katputlis playing our parts". And Putli is Putul or doll. Not only Putul, but everyone is doing their own parts. Nivedita's life is determined by others, she is dependent on others. Somehow or the other, she becomes a "doll" in the hands of others, sometime HL, sometime Viren. Thats what is shown in the show, not my imagination.

(Correct me if my info is wrong about the great author.)

Sorry i cannot catch up with u when u are online....I find time only at my lunch hour to post...I have loved your posts.....
You are very much right about the meaning of the quote...i just wanted to share this with you.
"All the world's a stage,All the men and women merely players:They have their exits and their entrances;and one man in his time plays many parts,his acts being seven ages"
This the actual quote...But what u said is what it is all about...

I remember one of your old posts where u said...Virens role is not that of only a romantic lead..He with his flute ...will make people realise their worth....He will be either a saint or a sinner...something  to that effect!!
I feel it is true,,right now he looks despicable but i think there is more to this act....

Some how this quote where it says... one man plays many parts...rings true in the case  of Viren...Lets wait and watchLOLKeep posting!!!
'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Omshanti1111

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Akhilha, i totally agree with u dear

kavianand

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
AKHILHA....PLZ  DON'T CALL NIVEDITA AS VIREN'S PUTUL..

i can't imagine PUTUL word related to VIREN.

PUTUL always sounds sweet with SID.
for Viren she is just Nivedita...

i love SID-PUTUL always. so can't bear this.

kavianand

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

I am seeing you after along time....i know what u mean..i feel the same...i think akhilha was so hurt that she made this post with this title...CrySids Putul will always be his,,,,,But this was just a comparison i guess...CCBM is getting more painful day by day....When the misery will end????I think the CTs are one bunch of losersLOLand are totally a depressed lot...Why dont u prescribe some antidepressant...since you are adoctor?LOL

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

Originally posted by shelly_nair

I am seeing you after along time....i know what u mean..i feel the same...i think akhilha was so hurt that she made this post with this title...CrySids Putul will always be his,,,,,But this was just a comparison i guess...CCBM is getting more painful day by day....When the misery will end????I think the CTs are one bunch of losersLOLand are totally a depressed lot...Why dont u prescribe some antidepressant...since you are adoctor?LOL

yea i know dear.. i know AKHILHA too.. she too is hurt much...

Antidepressant? watch comedy circus and Jhalak dikhlaja....LOLLOLLOLLOL

kavianand

Go to top