India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens Putul!!!

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Ironically...Although Sid called Niveditha His Putul.....She was never his Putul...She never  did whtever he wanted,.....rather she almost always went against him...MAy be her reasons are justified.....

But she has definitely chosen to become Virens Putul....Rather destined to become Virens Putul and will have major role in his Devious and Cruel endeavours!!!

Niveditha is like apuppet in his hands...rather a helpless doll who cannot function without him giving her the Key....He is using her like a Wodoo Doll...Pricking and hurting her in places she is the weakest....And in turn hurting Siddharth and Dadaji......Here the True Victim is Niveditha and only Niveditha and no one else!!!!

Viren is definitely not the victim........He was when he was a child..But now a fully grown adult..Perfectly capable of thinking ......meticulous..clever...cunning!!

Yes,,I agree when he was achild he has been made to pay abig price for his short coming and may be was wounded beyond repair...But to hold another small child responsible for it is very unfair......

Wht we have seen of dadaji shows that he never takes hasty steps,,,he has abig heart where he can forgive the most evil deeds.......He has taken those steps towards Viren Becoz he wanted Him Never to become Like Jawahar......Selfish and Devious....May be he had shown some traits even as achild..like destroying Sids Report card....or something drastic thing which showed that he wanted to destroy what sid posessed ....Which has made Dadaji take those steps.......

I am sure at one stage Viren too was capable of that emotion called love and has definitely loved those whom he has deliberately set out to hurt today.....

I will never agree that Sid is Responsible For Virens Devious Nature,,,,,,Sid might have faulted ...made mistakes and not owned up in front of his family....Which does make him Nivis culprit to some extent.....we have to be fair here.......Like Hemlatha rightly said......Siddharth is not capable of deliberately hurting anyone.....He too has suffered a lot .....at the hands Of Virens parents.....And Now will Suffer due to Viren....But why should he be made into a culprit just so that people can justify Virens Hideous acts!!!

Wht viren has done is beyond being termed as fault or mistake,,,,they are sins!!!

Imagine a frail old man just recovering was made to go thru such intense suffering......An innocent girl is being made to go thru nightmares .... ... A really good human being Like Vandana will again be made to go thru hell...seeing her only son being accused of the most heinous deeds.......And all these things are Justified becoz A young Virens wounds were not healed.....When it was the duty ..Sole Duty of his parents to heal those wounds.......Instead they have kept  them raw ...Just so that it meets thier Greed and deceit...And Viren is totally oblivious to that fact!!!

Wht sort of justification and redemption can you expect from a man...A man who has no remorse.....

He is busy hacking plots and playing with emotions of his Putul......With not an iota of guilt or pity.......

Niveditha...The Putul......Is the Only Victim here.....No one else is....Everybody has others to fall back on...Including Viren...He has his mother.....But Niveditha does not have anybody...As of now she is all alone...

When He pierces her heart,,He will be shocked to see his own heart bleeding...He is his own Culprit...His own avenger.....His own destroyer......may be ironically he is his own victim !!!

Edited by akhilha - 26 January 2011 at 1:23am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kajolemahaishaanusonurajkavianandbinataadharruby20PRIYANKA00sahujahimabindu05nims6simran728akshi-sidputulshaf13shelly_nairruexangelPoojaa_PYeHoKyaRahaHaiOmshanti1111sirjee

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

I like the way you have compared Nivi to Virens Puthul....I would really love it if she emerges as Niveditha from that Puthul!!! Will she ever become the woman whom i have envisioned????

Akhilha...Why are you not looking at the bigger picture,, I thought by now u would have seen it...It is pretty obvious where the story is heading???Smile
Virens heart will never Bleed for Niveditha,,Since it has already bled and devoid of itLOLWhat i mean is...I am sure he has lost his love to either fate or somebody else......He was nursing abroken heart when he met Nivi.....So he was least bothered about his life too....when he rescued her.
All his plans and schemes ..Do you really think that Just by proving Siddharth as the stalker and Make Nivi hate him,His maksad is fulfilled.....His maksad is not that ..It is show that one cannot give up on love...so easily!!

He has lost so many times and broken his heart somany times and final blow was losing his love..So..he is getting irked at siddharth ..to see him live a lie every single day and with a smile that never reaches his eyes...

He will be the one to also let the cat out of the bag and prove that siddharth is innocent eventually.....Yes the mishaps were unfortunate...But for him they were a small price to pay!!

The only thing that will make Siddharth react is when Nivis life is endangered,,,which siddharth will realise once Nivi starts accusing him...He will know Viren is doin all this and will get scared out of his wits ...then whether Nivi believes him or not..he will act and react! That is wht Viren wants...HE also wants Dadaji to know that Sidd was a Kamina in not letting his family know that he took vows with Nivi..promised to make her his wife and later did not keep it up....which is not expected from Siddharth sood who is supposed to be the very epitome of goodness....

This is a beautiful unconventional love story...where the boy never admits his love and the girl keeps running away from it.....And an angel with  abroken heart will set it right!

One is the"Saawarein Piya" and the other"khuda ka Farishta"..the roles will never interchange...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anusonurajhimabindu05sahujasimran728akshi-sidputulanjaani07YeHoKyaRahaHai

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Nivedita has never been Putul. She is an individual and not a doll...And definitely not a helpless doll the way Sid treated her. I am not arguing and these are my views as I am a female too and I would hate if anybody calls me a doll and that too a helpless doll. Similary Nivi is very strong and has taken huge steps and if she is now falling in love with her husband then what is wrong with it. Yes, she will come to know the truth about her husband and then she will be the one who will fix all this as only she has the right to do it. She will emerge as a woman of substance by helping her husband. Her shyness, timidness has been interpreted wrongly. Nobody could see her mental strength that she got from her dadi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728AnamikaSJainsirjeeYeHoKyaRahaHaiSuchi-

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
dear putul without sid is same as fish without water

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@akhilha

as always, very brilliantly explained. Every person is determined by his or her actions. Sometime, we become "putlis" for another person, sometime in the hand of fate/destiny or in the hand of circumstance.

Even Shakespeare has said "this life is a rangmanch, and we all are katputlis playing our parts". And Putli is Putul or doll. Not only Putul, but everyone is doing their own parts. Nivedita's life is determined by others, she is dependent on others. Somehow or the other, she becomes a "doll" in the hands of others, sometime HL, sometime Viren. Thats what is shown in the show, not my imagination.

(Correct me if my info is wrong about the great author.)

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 26 January 2011 at 9:12am

kavianandhimabindu05simran728sirjeeYeHoKyaRahaHai

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
she is not a doll right now, she is an emotional robot!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

she is not a doll right now, she is an emotional robot!!!!!!
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshuk

anusonuraj Newbie
anusonuraj
anusonuraj

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Nivedita has never been Putul. She is an individual and not a doll...And definitely not a helpless doll the way Sid treated her. I am not arguing and these are my views as I am a female too and I would hate if anybody calls me a doll and that too a helpless doll. Similary Nivi is very strong and has taken huge steps and if she is now falling in love with her husband then what is wrong with it. Yes, she will come to know the truth about her husband and then she will be the one who will fix all this as only she has the right to do it. She will emerge as a woman of substance by helping her husband. Her shyness, timidness has been interpreted wrongly. Nobody could see her mental strength that she got from her dadi.

Nivi was Sid Putul once and she still is. My husband calls me bay doll all the time! Every time he calls me baby doll I just grab and give him a big kiss in his sweet lips. He is been calling me baby doll since I was eight years old. I don't feel like I am a helpless doll because I know he loves me. If he trashed me like Viren trashing Nivi I would be offended. I thick Sid loves her since she was a child and he gave her a doll and named Putul. As we see now Viren is treating Nivi like a doll. She is helpless blind doll now. So Nivi is Viren's Putul now!LOLBig smile

kavianandakshi-sidputulsirjeeOmshanti1111YeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top