So many wasted hugs :((

Posted: 13 years ago
Since Amrit has returned, there have been 4 or 5 AmBo huggss...
And we all know that according to the previous track record, this is a real high frequency... πŸ˜†
Ab to Bebo baat baat pr Amrit ko hug kr leti hai...

But whats the use of all these huggy scenes ??? 😑
Coz whenever Bebo hugs Amrit, Amrit has the same evil, squinted eyes expression.
I just hate that.
Don't worry dear. Soon we can see the cute AmBo hug😳. Only a few more days of this torture. Then we will get back our sweet AmBo and their cute moments.
Wait,wait,wait.😳I hope we will b able 2 see a cutest ambo hug scene soon if cv's don't disappoint us. πŸ€“
Well at least now she is used to hugging him ... soo soon enough he will stop the evil smiles and,

lalalalalalala.....
ur right alju, well i guess right now bebo is practicing how to hug amrit , so it must be just a practice hug, and hopefully she will continue hugging amrit after all the misunderstanding get cleared out.
sinha don't worry soon u will hear the lalalala music.
Next Week Is Our Only Hope Hope Tom Or Friday There Try To Find The Truth That Amrit Is Behind This And There We Can Hear LaLaLa
@ Sdoll, I hope it is actually theee CUTEST one after all this clears up...

@ Di n Afee, u guys r right now atleast Bebo is hugging Amrit. But u kno the CVs have another problem too, they tend to be more romantic during the evil tracks. For example Amrit n Rano had a couple of romantic scenes jo kabhi Bebo k saath nai huay.... And now Bebo is happily hugging Amrit. Pata chaley baad mein sab finish...

But still hoping for the best...
Alju you and me are both just hoping for the best.

CVs ... please don't disappoint us anymore.  Please!!
alju ur absolutely right, and i don't seems to understand this, if CV's can show such scene during evilness then why not at normal situation.
alju and sinha i have hope on ur hopes, πŸ˜‰, lets hope this time CV's won't disappoint us, cos now i am really tired of making these faces😭...now i want CV's to make us happy so we get chance to make these faces. πŸ‘

Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
Atleast yesterday we got a little bit of the lalalala music when Bebo was trying to pacify Amrit and then poor soul slept on the floor with her pati.