India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~ (Page 91)

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Today they showed lil bit of dia...she went to meet aditya and ragini along with mausam...but abhi tak to shaurya ke no signs of appearingCry

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Tey showed??? Wow cvs u atlast got time to something better than that idiotic crap..
It was nice to know that they showed dia's part but cvs shaurya koi side character nahi hai please show him too even he is the lead pleaseee. Priya u know what i m hating all the new people here they are so autocratic the have occupied whole of the forum and everywhere the only thing i could find is surya jhanvi surya jhanvi arghhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

Tey showed??? Wow cvs u atlast got time to something better than that idiotic crap..
It was nice to know that they showed dia's part but cvs shaurya koi side character nahi hai please show him too even he is the lead pleaseee. Priya u know what i m hating all the new people here they are so autocratic the have occupied whole of the forum and everywhere the only thing i could find is surya jhanvi surya jhanvi arghhh
yaa pooja its so irritating...seriously wen der used to be dia shaurya...they used to show jahanvi too but now they dont show dia while showing jahanvi at all...n shaurya ko to bhool hi gayeCry

i swear...n if sumone says the track issick...that member is told to just skip the channel n not watch the show...no one can even express their thoughts now on the forumPinch

i wish he comes soon n wish vikram helps shadia unite soonDay Dreaming...only then can the show become bearableSleepy

i wud hv uploaded some of shaurya dia scenes but im busy wid exams...so cant!!!
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Yaa when shaurya dia used   to be thr jhanvi had equal role and now when jhanvi's track is been shown they dont even consider shaurya and dia as side character even rana chamchas's have more importance than them. When we use to discuss abt shadia even then there used to be some prsn who didnt liked then but never told them anything like this u knw wht i too was gng to reply back to ramya's words but then i stopped thinking it would lead to war. They are gud for nthing... When shadia track was thr everyone was free to discuss anything they want but now its almost impossible.

-Frozen-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

Yaa when shaurya dia used   to be thr jhanvi had equal role and now when jhanvi's track is been shown they dont even consider shaurya and dia as side character even rana chamchas's have more importance than them. When we use to discuss abt shadia even then there used to be some prsn who didnt liked then but never told them anything like this u knw wht i too was gng to reply back to ramya's words but then i stopped thinking it would lead to war. They are gud for nthing... When shadia track was thr everyone was free to discuss anything they want but now its almost impossible.
yaaa we used to discuss abt anything and everything with rasia and shadia...now its almost impossible...and the show has become unbearable with this rana nonsense

with no karan -tanisha,aditya-ragini,shurya-dia and widout the old jahanvi its totally crap...the most horrible and unbearable track of laado ever !!!Sleepy

how i wish i stopped watching this show after rasiaOuch

Edited by priya.harshiti - 26 November 2011 at 4:51am
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Really hope shaurya comes back and vikram unite them. Yaar please uploadd shadia vedios asap i was going to make vm on them but my idiot net stopped working...
This is the worst track ever!!!!!!!!! I really cant bear it and i m happy i stopped watching the show

-Frozen-

-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
pooja now i cant coz i will hv to edit them and my exams are coming so currently not possible...till mid december...even i dont watch yaar ...my mom watches so i get to know the bits and pieces of it
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i really hope they give us some shaurya diya performance in colors gpa

Go to top