~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~ (Page 130)

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Go to page 128 on this paradise! link:

I have written out the whole Shadia story...go towards the end and read the last few paragraphs! CVs are horrendous! But I'm on a strike. No Shadia then no Laado for me. I haven't been watching it at all and I have no idea what's going on ! As mad as it may sound I am angry at Varun for not caring about his fans and coming back in the show! God knows how many people love Shadia and everyone is treating them as if they never existed because it is totally normal to base an year of the show on their story and then just randomly end it...yeah that totally makes sense: NOTTT! Angry 

what the hell I just read it OMG!! now im just confused are they giving us false hope or is there still scope of him coming back Confused for example that women could be lying? wth is up with this vikram dude bloody hell so frustrating!! arghh Angry I feel so angry just reading about but you had to watch it man i feel sorry for you I swear they better bring him back! Im amazed the show is still on air x_x

Yeah! Since this scene has been shown I read the TRPs have gone down and I can totally understand why! I know right...that girl Angry could be lying! And what I thought was that when shaurya comes back from Delhi the girl will tell him that someone came to visit-won't he be curious who it was?? But being as stupid as they are CVs probably won't show that! Yup...when I watched it I was pouring my eyes out. Okay so on the 5th of April it's my birthday and last year I got the best gift of all! Shaurya and Diya's first hug! And this year I got the worst thing I could ever imagine...the news of Shaurya's remarriage. It's weird thinking how happy I was this time last year! Also, instead of giving such an unconvincing end to Shadia...if Varun can't come back why didn't they introduce Winy Tripathi as Shaurya's character instead of bringing a random VIkram into the story? This what makes me think that Varun may be back...otherwise if he's not I'll be highly annoyed! x

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Go to page 128 on this paradise! link:

I have written out the whole Shadia story...go towards the end and read the last few paragraphs! CVs are horrendous! But I'm on a strike. No Shadia then no Laado for me. I haven't been watching it at all and I have no idea what's going on ! As mad as it may sound I am angry at Varun for not caring about his fans and coming back in the show! God knows how many people love Shadia and everyone is treating them as if they never existed because it is totally normal to base an year of the show on their story and then just randomly end it...yeah that totally makes sense: NOTTT! Angry 

what the hell I just read it OMG!! now im just confused are they giving us false hope or is there still scope of him coming back Confused for example that women could be lying? wth is up with this vikram dude bloody hell so frustrating!! arghh Angry I feel so angry just reading about but you had to watch it man i feel sorry for you I swear they better bring him back! Im amazed the show is still on air x_x

Yeah! Since this scene has been shown I read the TRPs have gone down and I can totally understand why! I know right...that girl Angry could be lying! And what I thought was that when shaurya comes back from Delhi the girl will tell him that someone came to visit-won't he be curious who it was?? But being as stupid as they are CVs probably won't show that! Yup...when I watched it I was pouring my eyes out. Okay so on the 5th of April it's my birthday and last year I got the best gift of all! Shaurya and Diya's first hug! And this year I got the worst thing I could ever imagine...the news of Shaurya's remarriage. It's weird thinking how happy I was this time last year! Also, instead of giving such an unconvincing end to Shadia...if Varun can't come back why didn't they introduce Winy Tripathi as Shaurya's character instead of bringing a random VIkram into the story? This what makes me think that Varun may be back...otherwise if he's not I'll be highly annoyed! x

oh noo i feel so sorry for you finding that out on your birthday must have been a right piss take thats stupid if they just end their story at that because regardless of what shaurya thought he wouldnt be able to just forget diya and move on and get married especially not after everything they went through together it really doesnt make sense if they are ending their story they really need to come up with a better ending! Angry also if the girl was lying she would tell shaurya that someone came to see him especially if she knows who diya is..
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@AR_ArShi you are 100% right! They should think of a better ending not one which does not convince the viewers. Seriously...you can't put a full stop instead of a comma: otherwise the sentence just won't make sense! I am mad at Varun for not coming back yet! I am mad at Vikram who tries to take advantage of the situation. I really think he is evil. If Varun can't come back they should have introduced Winy as Shaurya. Even though him and Simran don't look as good together as VarSimmi at least it would satisfy the story line. But it's way too late to do that now! Varun is getting married...maybe that is the reason why he is not coming back but apparently he has shot the pilot shoot for another show but it has not been aired yet and whether it will be accepted or not is unknown. No matter what happens I want them back in Laado. Yeah...that is one thing that Shaurya should find out from the girl that someone visited. But being as dumb as they are I doubt CVs will show that! And also if Vikram and Diya are paired opposite each other they are going to get zero fans (no offence). When Shadia's love story was developing the forum was so active with so many posts about them and now that Vikram is trying to involve himself in Diya's life nobody is excited at all! There are basically no posts, no appreciation threads or anything! The majority of the people are upset about it rather then even the slightest bit happy! I can't believe the CVs! Sorry-what was your name? I get so carried away with Shadia that I forget the basics! lol LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

@AR_ArShi you are 100% right! They should think of a better ending not one which does not convince the viewers. Seriously...you can't put a full stop instead of a comma: otherwise the sentence just won't make sense! I am mad at Varun for not coming back yet! I am mad at Vikram who tries to take advantage of the situation. I really think he is evil. If Varun can't come back they should have introduced Winy as Shaurya. Even though him and Simran don't look as good together as VarSimmi at least it would satisfy the story line. But it's way too late to do that now! Varun is getting married...maybe that is the reason why he is not coming back but apparently he has shot the pilot shoot for another show but it has not been aired yet and whether it will be accepted or not is unknown. No matter what happens I want them back in Laado. Yeah...that is one thing that Shaurya should find out from the girl that someone visited. But being as dumb as they are I doubt CVs will show that! And also if Vikram and Diya are paired opposite each other they are going to get zero fans (no offence). When Shadia's love story was developing the forum was so active with so many posts about them and now that Vikram is trying to involve himself in Diya's life nobody is excited at all! There are basically no posts, no appreciation threads or anything! The majority of the people are upset about it rather then even the slightest bit happy! I can't believe the CVs! Sorry-what was your name? I get so carried away with Shadia that I forget the basics! lol LOL

aww lol its ok btw my names faiza Smile 
yh ur right especially for people like me who watched the show for raghav and sia initially but i continued watching after because i found the promos interesting about the two sisters growing up seperately hence having different personalities (also i saw simran in love ne mila di jodi and after watching the promos for laado I wanted to see how she would portray this character that was totally opposite to the one in love ne) and then came shaurya and i was hooked because of their love story it started of soo cutee and as it continued it had more depth so it is frusterating seeing such a horrible end to it! and even though i dont watch the show nw and dont know this vikram dude if i find out they have become a couple I am going to be Angry lool Embarrassed
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Oh hey Faiza! No seriously! You're right! I have stopped watching the show as well and if Shaurya doesn't come back I won't watch it! The TRPs have already gone down since Shaurya has gone. There has been a major decrease. When Shadia love story was developing the TRPs were 2.9 and now they are link 0.80 or something like that. Vikram and Diya don't even look good together! I find that Laado's story was great before the leap! It was great after the leap as well while everyone was in Delhi but as soon as the track as moved to Veerpur the story has always been about Jhanvi and Ammaji. Shaurya has not come since 8 months and during this time there has been no focus on Diya either! I am shocked and I can't believe how the story is progressing with such a weak story line! Shaurya and Diya were so cute and at least when Shaurya was in the show the story line had a light and happy touch to it! Since he left it's been all serious...there's hardly been any smiles in it...no laughing...it's all happening after Shaurya left. Shaurya was a husband...a main character...it's basically like Raghav disappearing...it doesn't make sense! A main character can't disappear! :) x 
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Oh hey Faiza! No seriously! You're right! I have stopped watching the show as well and if Shaurya doesn't come back I won't watch it! The TRPs have already gone down since Shaurya has gone. There has been a major decrease. When Shadia love story was developing the TRPs were 2.9 and now they are link 0.80 or something like that. Vikram and Diya don't even look good together! I find that Laado's story was great before the leap! It was great after the leap as well while everyone was in Delhi but as soon as the track as moved to Veerpur the story has always been about Jhanvi and Ammaji. Shaurya has not come since 8 months and during this time there has been no focus on Diya either! I am shocked and I can't believe how the story is progressing with such a weak story line! Shaurya and Diya were so cute and at least when Shaurya was in the show the story line had a light and happy touch to it! Since he left it's been all serious...there's hardly been any smiles in it...no laughing...it's all happening after Shaurya left. Shaurya was a husband...a main character...it's basically like Raghav disappearing...it doesn't make sense! A main character can't disappear! :) x 

yepp its just stupid!! I stopped watching while they were still in delhi so glad i didnt watch it it would have probably just pissed me off and when i found out kapil was entering the show opposite jhanvi i didnt really care because i was never too fond off him in raja ki aayegi baraat but i would have watched if shaurya was still in it its stupid shouldnt the focus be on both sisters..considering that is how it started off :| oh well whatever..if you ever get news of shaurya coming back please do let me know Smile.x
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

yepp its just stupid!! I stopped watching while they were still in delhi so glad i didnt watch it it would have probably just pissed me off and when i found out kapil was entering the show opposite jhanvi i didnt really care because i was never too fond off him in raja ki aayegi baraat but i would have watched if shaurya was still in it its stupid shouldnt the focus be on both sisters..considering that is how it started off :| oh well whatever..if you ever get news of shaurya coming back please do let me know Smile.x

OFCOURSE!! If I find out that Shaurya comes back I will not only tell you! The whole world will know! I will be sooo happy and excited...!!!! Trust me...you don't need to ask me...you'll find out anyway!!! Thinking he'll come back makes me smile...thinking of Vikram makes me cry and be angry at the same time. I know right! Diya is like a noone to the show. The side actors (Aditya) are being more focused on then the main ones like Diya. Simran is such an amazzzing actress. Most episodes she doesn't even say anything and they barely even show her face! It's actually all about Jhanvi and Jhanvi fighting against Ammaji and Jhanvi fighting against Chanda! Why do they have two sisters then? Just have one daughter! Look at shows like EHMMBH. They have two sisters...how do they manage to put an equal focus on both of them?!?! It's simple...but Laado CVs don't care. I actually didn't know who Kapil was LOL I am really enjoying this conversations with you! At least someone understands! Reply soon! aha ;) x 
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged

OFCOURSE!! If I find out that Shaurya comes back I will not only tell you! The whole world will know! I will be sooo happy and excited...!!!! Trust me...you don't need to ask me...you'll find out anyway!!! Thinking he'll come back makes me smile...thinking of Vikram makes me cry and be angry at the same time. I know right! Diya is like a noone to the show. The side actors (Aditya) are being more focused on then the main ones like Diya. Simran is such an amazzzing actress. Most episodes she doesn't even say anything and they barely even show her face! It's actually all about Jhanvi and Jhanvi fighting against Ammaji and Jhanvi fighting against Chanda! Why do they have two sisters then? Just have one daughter! Look at shows like EHMMBH. They have two sisters...how do they manage to put an equal focus on both of them?!?! It's simple...but Laado CVs don't care. I actually didn't know who Kapil was LOL I am really enjoying this conversations with you! At least someone understands! Reply soon! aha ;) x 

Aww lol your so sweet! Im enjoying these conversations as well! I watch EHMMBH as well but on and off one drama I absolutely love is IPKKND I have watched it right from the beginning and although theres a misunderstanding track going on at the moment and lots of people think its dragging..im still watching it because its necessary for when the truth is revealed Big smile

Go to top