India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~ (Page 129)

Ava97 Senior Member
Ava97
Ava97

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
i knw it is sort of a out of a gloom question ...i dont watch laado bt 1st i used 2 watch it !!!!!i really like dia wid saurya bt now i wanna knw tht is saurya still in d show ...i mean r they still 2gether pllzz tell me 

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Varun Kapoor aka Shaurya has not been on the show for quite a few months now. This may be due to his marriage/engagement. It is seeming as if he will return to the show soon though as Diya has been remembering him a lot recently. I don't know. All we can do is wait and watch. We are all missing Shadia too much to explain :) 
perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I havent watched laado since ages but just watched the recent epi in which diya is thinking about shaurya and I could not be happier. Im glad that the laado team has not forgotten about Dia's marriage. I really hope varun comes back as shaurya. I won't be happy with a vikram and dia love story. Really want Janvi to understand dia's unhappiness and support her rather than encourage her to go for Vikram
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeti_Shadia

Varun Kapoor aka Shaurya has not been on the show for quite a few months now. This may be due to his marriage/engagement. It is seeming as if he will return to the show soon though as Diya has been remembering him a lot recently. I don't know. All we can do is wait and watch. We are all missing Shadia too much to explain :) 

Heyyy you changed your username I just realised its you because I saw your previous comments hehe..I just came on here to see if Shaurya has come back yet but he hasnt Ouch...sad timesss...still have hope that he will come back..lol
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ArShi

Heyyy you changed your username I just realised its you because I saw your previous comments hehe..I just came on here to see if Shaurya has come back yet but he hasnt Ouch...sad timesss...still have hope that he will come back..lol

Haha yep! That's me-I miss them so much that I made my username Preeti_Shadia! But CVs won't care how much we love that jodi will they? I am missing them like mad but not keeping my hopes high after what they have recently shown. It's not convincing at all...I can't believe this! 
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AR_ArShi

Haha yep! That's me-I miss them so much that I made my username Preeti_Shadia! But CVs won't care how much we love that jodi will they? I am missing them like mad but not keeping my hopes high after what they have recently shown. It's not convincing at all...I can't believe this! 

Oh no Cry what have they been showing? they r so silly after raghav and sia diya and shaurya were the favourite jodi...n they ended that Confused
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Go to page 128 on this paradise! link:

I have written out the whole Shadia story...go towards the end and read the last few paragraphs! CVs are horrendous! But I'm on a strike. No Shadia then no Laado for me. I haven't been watching it at all and I have no idea what's going on ! As mad as it may sound I am angry at Varun for not caring about his fans and coming back in the show! God knows how many people love Shadia and everyone is treating them as if they never existed because it is totally normal to base an year of the show on their story and then just randomly end it...yeah that totally makes sense: NOTTT! Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Go to page 128 on this paradise! link:

I have written out the whole Shadia story...go towards the end and read the last few paragraphs! CVs are horrendous! But I'm on a strike. No Shadia then no Laado for me. I haven't been watching it at all and I have no idea what's going on ! As mad as it may sound I am angry at Varun for not caring about his fans and coming back in the show! God knows how many people love Shadia and everyone is treating them as if they never existed because it is totally normal to base an year of the show on their story and then just randomly end it...yeah that totally makes sense: NOTTT! Angry 

what the hell I just read it OMG!! now im just confused are they giving us false hope or is there still scope of him coming back Confused for example that women could be lying? wth is up with this vikram dude bloody hell so frustrating!! arghh Angry I feel so angry just reading about but you had to watch it man i feel sorry for you I swear they better bring him back! Im amazed the show is still on air x_x

Go to top