India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~ (Page 127)

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Varun come back!! Can't watch Diya without Shaurya! And love your new pics! 

Profile Picture  Profile Picture  

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
It is a shame they left this storyline incomplete Varun coming back could have made a difference to everything that is going on! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-.dream-catcher.

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
@nikita_88 I totally agree with you. As sad as I am in saying this, if Varun can't come back, they should introduce another actor to play the character of Shaurya and properly conclude the Shadia story line [if it has to be concluded :(( ]. I loved Shadia so much. I can't believe what the CVs are doing. 
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Profile Picture
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 17 March 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heeyyy

Originally posted by fizzywizzy

Do you know what i havent watch Laado since I found out Shaurya is no longer in it..i loved shaurya and diyas jodi! sometimes i randomly remember shaurya and diya and come on the forum to check whether hes back and am left disappointed and annoyed how could they just kill the jodi Unhappy atleast let us know whether he will come back or not so we r not left hanging. I was always a fan of Laado I used to watch it before the leap and loved Raghav and Siyas jodi as well then after the leap shaurya and diya but no longer watch it..and will not in future if Shaurya does not return 

@AR_ArShi i agree. they should totally tell us whether shaurya is coming back or not and not just leave us hanging. shaurya and diya were the most adorable jodi. but the reason why i think he will come back is that they haven't bought in a replacement for his character yet. winy tripathi came in but if he were to be introduced in the show why didnt he get introduced as shaurya's character (varun's replacement)...why did he get introduced as Inspector Vikram Singh? I am not sure whether you have read the post about Vikram being Shaurya's friend and Shaurya continuously referred to his friend called Vikram through out the marriage days. neelam left the show and they instantly found a person to replace her so why haven't they done that with varun yet ?? ...what more is that vikram is seeming to be evil as there was no other way of baba Damru Maharaj getting a hint of Diya's feminine attributes. Vikram was the only person outside the family who knew about this therefore he could be the only possible person who would update Rana on this kind of info. Well these are just my thoughts...everything is actually up to the CVs and Varun. 
Hii! I changed my username...yh i agree they shouldve made it clear whether he was leaving permanently! they just left us hanging wthh!! but the thing is wasnt there an article about him being in a new show? or something like that..i have no idea what is going on in ladoo as havnt seen it since...still hoping he will come back tho..and watch those sbb segments is just depressing me more so want him bak with diya Disapprove
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Varun backk???
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
atleast they showed dia remembering shaurya

i want him to come back but not keeping my hopes high !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys- I only recently started watching this show and saw the flashback that Dia had of Shaurya (it was filled with so much love and her pain for him) that I became a fan of their pairing soI was wondering if someone can give me the back story of the two of them please. HOw they met etc...
Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sodi1234

Go to top