Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~ (Page 123)

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

Ohh LOL but then u have missed one very sweet epi after the accident dia realises and there is a sweet hospital scene bwt them

that scene was adorable! shaurya was like diya...vaise yaha bhi bohoth dard hora hai!! another banner i've made:

Please tell me on the page whether you liked it or not :D

Edited by heeyyyy - 07 January 2012 at 5:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
ok guys lets continue discussing here about our one and only SD...lets reach 150 pages so we can start the second SD paradise thread...that will prove to the CVs how much we are missing SD...really hoping varun will come back because if he doesnt the story won't make sense because diya isn't that kind of girl who will just forget totally about shaurya and start a new life...anyways...shaurya's character hasn't even been concluded properly yet...varun cant just leave like that :(((

Edited by heeyyyy - 21 January 2012 at 10:03pm
-Frozen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Frozen-
-Frozen-

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
mujhe gussa aa rha hai ab.,...arghhh...Angry
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
same:(((((((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
...mujhe bhi bohoth gussa araha hai...continuing on from the discussion of the previous thread...i cant understand...CVs said that they couldnt afford such a long break for Varun but abhi tak diya aur vikram ke beech me tho kuch hua hi nahi hai...and varun is apparently already doing another show...abhi tak varun laado me vapus bhi agaya hotha... so what they heck was the point of introducing the character of vikram...by now varun would be back in the show and everything would just continue to flow on normally...anyways now a days they are focussing on jhanvi and ignoring the Diya part of Laado so why are they trying to shape her love story if varun had to take a break he could and during the break they could focus on JaYa and Ammaji fighting against Rana...no need to not bring him back in the show... it doesnt make sense ... agar winy ko introduce he karna thaa then they could just say that from now he will be portraying the role of Shaurya instead of making him Inspector Vikram...a totally new guy... let me give you an example:  
Rishto se baari pratha: The main character...Surbhi...the first girl who played her couldnt continue the shoot so they just introduced another girl who would play the SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON

laagi tujhse lagan: Data Bhao another main character...the first person who played him couldnt continue the shoot so they got another guy to do it ... again SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON 

Shaurya is Diya's husband i dont see a way in which they are going to conclude his character unless they just ask us to simple forget everything between SD they had been showing during the past year...jab Varun Kapoor ko Laado me liya hoga thab to patha hoga na sab ko ki usska engagement hone vala hai...if they new this or even had a brief idea that he would need a bit of a break from the show why did they choose him...its simple... im so annoyed, if varun isnt coming back im never going to turn around and look at this show again ... uhhh Angry  
koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
awesum lovelyyy
koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
awesummm
koolgurl IF-Rockerz
koolgurl
koolgurl

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heeyyy

...mujhe bhi bohoth gussa araha hai...continuing on from the discussion of the previous thread...i cant understand...CVs said that they couldnt afford such a long break for Varun but abhi tak diya aur vikram ke beech me tho kuch hua hi nahi hai...and varun is apparently already doing another show...abhi tak varun laado me vapus bhi agaya hotha... so what they heck was the point of introducing the character of vikram...by now varun would be back in the show and everything would just continue to flow on normally...anyways now a days they are focussing on jhanvi and ignoring the Diya part of Laado so why are they trying to shape her love story if varun had to take a break he could and during the break they could focus on JaYa and Ammaji fighting against Rana...no need to not bring him back in the show... it doesnt make sense ... agar winy ko introduce he karna thaa then they could just say that from now he will be portraying the role of Shaurya instead of making him Inspector Vikram...a totally new guy... let me give you an example:  
Rishto se baari pratha: The main character...Surbhi...the first girl who played her couldnt continue the shoot so they just introduced another girl who would play the SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON

laagi tujhse lagan: Data Bhao another main character...the first person who played him couldnt continue the shoot so they got another guy to do it ... again SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON 

Shaurya is Diya's husband i dont see a way in which they are going to conclude his character unless they just ask us to simple forget everything between SD they had been showing during the past year...jab Varun Kapoor ko Laado me liya hoga thab to patha hoga na sab ko ki usska engagement hone vala hai...if they new this or even had a brief idea that he would need a bit of a break from the show why did they choose him...its simple... im so annoyed, if varun isnt coming back im never going to turn around and look at this show again ... uhhh Angry  
oh wht happened??? i dnt knw?? i wnt to knw
has varun left thee show???OuchShocked

Go to top