India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~ (Page 122)

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
also guys i found this...its simrans entry song on LNMJ. have a look if you like! 

and also (one last thing)!! dont you guys think this song would be cute for SD vm:

<333333

Edited by heeyyyy - 05 January 2012 at 6:45am

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hi i used to watch laado online as i do not have colors but i havent seen it since august and i love diya and shaurya jodi i was thinking of catching up with the show but i heard they havent shown shaurya in a while 
:S ive only watched the show up to after shaurya has an accident and diya feels bad and she starts talking again and his dads perving on jhanvi lol im not sure whether i should continue watching it right now if shaurya isnt there anymore can someone tell me what happend? thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bonbon-

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Arghhh its so sad my net nt working on the day of my 8eday and even nt working from my mobile:(... But no worries got mobile from Mom and working withoyt her permission LOL
thanks so so so much preeti for all the wishes:D sorry cant see the images right now but will definately see 2morrow:D preeti its nt abt varun its abt some pulkit no use for us:)
@new member sorry yaar didnt actually noticed u r name wowww gt more SD fans no dear he isnt in show right nw but i think u should actually watch all the previous epi they were super duper awsm!!
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
thank you pooja lol yh i dont really comment much im more of a silent reader i just recently started commenting more in forums but yh i liked shaurya and diya from the beginning
i read on wikipedia that ammaji killed banuprathap and shaurya held diya responsible and left her or something but she believed he would come to her...their story being left incomplete (i hope he comes back) i watched all the earlier episodes from the beginning e.g. their love then their marriage and her finding about his dad and thinking shaurya cheated her then realising he didnt but havent seen it after that and dont want to see it unless he comes back because if i do watch it and he still hasnt come back it will annoy me lol and i definitely dont want to see her with no other wierd vikram person lool 
.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Ohh LOL but then u have missed one very sweet epi after the accident dia realises and there is a sweet hospital scene bwt them
AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
lol i saw that one Tongue and then jhanvi comes and apologises to him right? i hope he comes back to the show Smile
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

Arghhh its so sad my net nt working on the day of my 8eday and even nt working from my mobile:(... But no worries got mobile from Mom and working withoyt her permission LOL
thanks so so so much preeti for all the wishes:D sorry cant see the images right now but will definately see 2morrow:D preeti its nt abt varun its abt some pulkit no use for us:)
@new member sorry yaar didnt actually noticed u r name wowww gt more SD fans no dear he isnt in show right nw but i think u should actually watch all the previous epi they were super duper awsm!!

your welcome sweety :)) 
haha you know what after i read the name I was like oh...its not varun :((( all i read was returns to his audience and then i got really excited and i was like yes it must be varun and it wasnt so i was like...damn it! LOL also Po i saw these a while ago...you might have seen them already but i posted them just in case you hadn't :

WHAT?!?! Pooojaaa nooo!! Don't go for a WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH!!! What will I do without you?????? Pwwweeeassse for Varun donttt gooo Cry

Edited by heeyyyy - 06 January 2012 at 3:54am
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Everybody who wishes for more SD please have a look at the page I have created for the banners I have made named. The page is named: Shaurya and Diya. Some banners have had to be removed or have not been put up yet due to the rules of the Banner Competition. They will be displayed once again after the competition is over. Please have a look at the page and leave behind any suggestions and advice if you wish. Here is the link to the page if you would like to have a look:

Edited by heeyyyy - 06 January 2012 at 7:22am

Go to top