Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

~ Shaurya & Dia Paradise ~ (Page 114)

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
thats kk po
i was in the hope that vikram would just find out about shaurya straight away and try to unite them but i think the cv's minds are going on a different track which is making me dislike the character of vikram...okay po i know this is a horrible idea its really not my preference and i would not really like it happening but if varun cannot come back to the show may be they should just change the person who plays shaurya-just making it clear-i dont want that to happen at all but then at least the story line would be clear. diya went and met shaurya after their breakup and said that she would only come back when he came to get her...what was the point of showing that scene if shaurya wasnt going to come back anyway. really not liking the show right now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

.dream-catcher. IF-Stunnerz
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
u knw wht preeti even i was thinking same if varun cant come back they should change the man

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Frozen-

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yea i agree but i really dont want that to happen...do you reckon varun is just busy with marriage and everything so when thats over he'll come back. and also they really cant just move the show forward ignoring shaurya because he wasnt on of the side actors or anything ... he was like the male lead ... so they cant just forget about him like that :(((((( did you get in touch with that friend of yours you were planning to send to the set or do you know anyone who knows him on fb and can ask him whether hes coming back or not? sorry for all the questions...im getting really bechayn.
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
accha wait let my dad go then i will open FB and ask her again to ask varun all these things:))
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
thanks babe i love you heaps... 
also the thing is that they are not giving any news on varun like on the home pg of india forums or on tellychakkar or anything...its not stated hes leaving the show and nor is mentioned that he is coming back...i hate this situation soo annnoyyying :(
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
they gave on tht his track ended
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/10516-winy-tripathi-bags-naa-aana-iss-des-laado.htm

and i love u too
-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
yeah i read that but do you think all of it is true? coz on one of the articles like that didnt they say the BPs nephew was gonna be introduced who would be paired with Jhanvi. and it just really wont make sense to end shaurya because its not possible...hes a main character. uhhh this is so bad and also all the comment on that article are basically negative no one wants the end of shaurya...if naidl people are really reading this i hope they're taking ppls comments into consideration...
.dream-catcher.
.dream-catcher.

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
yup yaar its really very annoying
sorry nt giving long comments cause my dad is in home

Go to top