Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

OFCOURSE!! If I find out that Shaurya comes back I will not only tell you! The whole world will know! I will be sooo happy and excited...!!!! Trust me...you don't need to ask me...you'll find out anyway!!! Thinking he'll come back makes me smile...thinking of Vikram makes me cry and be angry at the same time. I know right! Diya is like a noone to the show. The side actors (Aditya) are being more focused on then the main ones like Diya. Simran is such an amazzzing actress. Most episodes she doesn't even say anything and they barely even show her face! It's actually all about Jhanvi and Jhanvi fighting against Ammaji and Jhanvi fighting against Chanda! Why do they have two sisters then? Just have one daughter! Look at shows like EHMMBH. They have two sisters...how do they manage to put an equal focus on both of them?!?! It's simple...but Laado CVs don't care. I actually didn't know who Kapil was ðŸ˜† I am really enjoying this conversations with you! At least someone understands! Reply soon! aha ;) x 

Aww lol your so sweet! Im enjoying these conversations as well! I watch EHMMBH as well but on and off one drama I absolutely love is IPKKND I have watched it right from the beginning and although theres a misunderstanding track going on at the moment and lots of people think its dragging..im still watching it because its necessary for when the truth is revealed ðŸ˜ƒ
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AR_ArShi

Aww lol your so sweet! Im enjoying these conversations as well! I watch EHMMBH as well but on and off one drama I absolutely love is IPKKND I have watched it right from the beginning and although theres a misunderstanding track going on at the moment and lots of people think its dragging..im still watching it because its necessary for when the truth is revealed ðŸ˜ƒ

Haha yes! a lot of people have told me to watch the show but as you said its dragging on a little now so i'm watching the past scenes! btw im not telling you off or anything-seriously! Just saying lets keep to Shadia on this thread and if we want to talk about other things we'll go to the chit chat thread. this is the link:

Seriously! I'm not telling you off! We just need to make sure we stay on topic on this thread! The Chit Chat Thread is for off topic conversations! Please don't take it offensively! Not trying to tell you off at all!!! Just wanting to let you know! Please believe me!!! Love Shadia and love you <3 <3 <3 xxx :)))) 
AR_ArShi thumbnail
LOL! its ok! if we talk about other things on here then it will just make it look messy lol ill go to the chit chat thread ðŸ˜›.xx
-bonbon- thumbnail
Varun in this picture reminds me sooo much of Shaurya...I don't know why but it actually makes me cry! He looks so much like Shaurya...our Shaurya :( 

Our amazing Simran!

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
AR_ArShi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_Shadia

Varun in this picture reminds me sooo much of Shaurya...I don't know why but it actually makes me cry! He looks so much like Shaurya...our Shaurya :( 

Our amazing Simran!

Sad timess...lol shes dressed like Ammaji
-bonbon- thumbnail
hehe Varun looks funny here! Miss Shadia :((