Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Ohh LOL but then u have missed one very sweet epi after the accident dia realises and there is a sweet hospital scene bwt them

that scene was adorable! shaurya was like diya...vaise yaha bhi bohoth dard hora hai!! another banner i've made:

Please tell me on the page whether you liked it or not :D
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
ok guys lets continue discussing here about our one and only SD...lets reach 150 pages so we can start the second SD paradise thread...that will prove to the CVs how much we are missing SD...really hoping varun will come back because if he doesnt the story won't make sense because diya isn't that kind of girl who will just forget totally about shaurya and start a new life...anyways...shaurya's character hasn't even been concluded properly yet...varun cant just leave like that :(((

Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe gussa aa rha hai ab.,...arghhh...😡
-bonbon- thumbnail
...mujhe bhi bohoth gussa araha hai...continuing on from the discussion of the previous thread...i cant understand...CVs said that they couldnt afford such a long break for Varun but abhi tak diya aur vikram ke beech me tho kuch hua hi nahi hai...and varun is apparently already doing another show...abhi tak varun laado me vapus bhi agaya hotha... so what they heck was the point of introducing the character of vikram...by now varun would be back in the show and everything would just continue to flow on normally...anyways now a days they are focussing on jhanvi and ignoring the Diya part of Laado so why are they trying to shape her love story if varun had to take a break he could and during the break they could focus on JaYa and Ammaji fighting against Rana...no need to not bring him back in the show... it doesnt make sense ... agar winy ko introduce he karna thaa then they could just say that from now he will be portraying the role of Shaurya instead of making him Inspector Vikram...a totally new guy... let me give you an example:  
Rishto se baari pratha: The main character...Surbhi...the first girl who played her couldnt continue the shoot so they just introduced another girl who would play the SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON

laagi tujhse lagan: Data Bhao another main character...the first person who played him couldnt continue the shoot so they got another guy to do it ... again SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON 

Shaurya is Diya's husband i dont see a way in which they are going to conclude his character unless they just ask us to simple forget everything between SD they had been showing during the past year...jab Varun Kapoor ko Laado me liya hoga thab to patha hoga na sab ko ki usska engagement hone vala hai...if they new this or even had a brief idea that he would need a bit of a break from the show why did they choose him...its simple... im so annoyed, if varun isnt coming back im never going to turn around and look at this show again ... uhhh ðŸ˜¡  
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: heeyyy

...mujhe bhi bohoth gussa araha hai...continuing on from the discussion of the previous thread...i cant understand...CVs said that they couldnt afford such a long break for Varun but abhi tak diya aur vikram ke beech me tho kuch hua hi nahi hai...and varun is apparently already doing another show...abhi tak varun laado me vapus bhi agaya hotha... so what they heck was the point of introducing the character of vikram...by now varun would be back in the show and everything would just continue to flow on normally...anyways now a days they are focussing on jhanvi and ignoring the Diya part of Laado so why are they trying to shape her love story if varun had to take a break he could and during the break they could focus on JaYa and Ammaji fighting against Rana...no need to not bring him back in the show... it doesnt make sense ... agar winy ko introduce he karna thaa then they could just say that from now he will be portraying the role of Shaurya instead of making him Inspector Vikram...a totally new guy... let me give you an example:  

Rishto se baari pratha: The main character...Surbhi...the first girl who played her couldnt continue the shoot so they just introduced another girl who would play the SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON

laagi tujhse lagan: Data Bhao another main character...the first person who played him couldnt continue the shoot so they got another guy to do it ... again SAME role but just a DIFFERENT PERSON 

Shaurya is Diya's husband i dont see a way in which they are going to conclude his character unless they just ask us to simple forget everything between SD they had been showing during the past year...jab Varun Kapoor ko Laado me liya hoga thab to patha hoga na sab ko ki usska engagement hone vala hai...if they new this or even had a brief idea that he would need a bit of a break from the show why did they choose him...its simple... im so annoyed, if varun isnt coming back im never going to turn around and look at this show again ... uhhh ðŸ˜¡  

oh wht happened??? i dnt knw?? i wnt to knw
has varun left thee show???😲
-bonbon- thumbnail
not sure whats happening koolgurl just have to wait and see whether Shaurya comes back to his Diya or not. Nothings in our hands :(( It is true that after Shaurya has left the show has lost many of its viewers and its not our fault...if characters keep on leaving like this the TRPs will just continue decreasing. 
-bonbon- thumbnail
its quite sad actually :(( we all want SD back ðŸ˜­ 
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do you know what i havent watch Laado since I found out Shaurya is no longer in it..i loved shaurya and diyas jodi! sometimes i randomly remember shaurya and diya and come on the forum to check whether hes back and am left disappointed and annoyed how could they just kill the jodi 😔 atleast let us know whether he will come back or not so we r not left hanging. I was always a fan of Laado I used to watch it before the leap and loved Raghav and Siyas jodi as well then after the leap shaurya and diya but no longer watch it..and will not in future if Shaurya does not return 
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly i only use 2 watch ths show for diya n shaurya bt when there is no more diya n shaurya i left the show i thnk simran should leave ths show n she should cum in other show with lead role
-bonbon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolgurl

exactly i only use 2 watch ths show for diya n shaurya bt when there is no more diya n shaurya i left the show i thnk simran should leave ths show n she should cum in other show with lead role

no no no no no no no! simmi shouldn't leave at all! varun should come back right now this instance without any further ado!