Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow yaar tunne mughe double happy news sunayi
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa pooja but really sad that CV's are concentrating on this sick track and not showing even a glimpse of dia

they dont even show the dia-jahanvi bonding anymore
all they are interested in is rana and their crap😭
Really yaar this track is worst track ever i tink even BP Jhanvi track was better than this erghhh
dia jhanvi bonding was so nice and theyr ruined all
hey priya i will give u one image can u upload it in Imgur.com and then give me link please
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Really yaar this track is worst track ever i tink even BP Jhanvi track was better than this erghhh
dia jhanvi bonding was so nice and theyr ruined all
hey priya i will give u one image can u upload it in Imgur.com and then give me link please

ok pooja ill do it

i swear...even BP jahanvi track seems much better to me now...infact i miss bajri and BP now...can u imagine...even watching jogi was so much better than watching rana and his stupidities😡...wen i used to call that BP track sick then what is this now😲...its like insulting women...its sooo repulsing to watch sumtimes🤢...ya wheres our lovely shovely jahanvi and amba ki beti...i even loved the shaurya jahanvi bond...even thats gone

only if varun comes back and they show more of dia can i bear this show somehow🥱
Edited by priya.harshiti - 12 years ago
Thank. Really yaar nowdays even i m liking BP and Bajri. They were even much more better. Jogi track was lil irritating but now that much much as this one. Jhanvi lost her charm cause of this idiotic track. Marrying with three men ewikesss. What a big illogical thing. Remember how our Jhanvi used to be so lovely shovely sharati kudi missing that style of her. Shaurya Jhanvi bond was so cute their united pranks for Dia aww missing them. Really if Varun will be back only them all these stupid track will come to right track BTW good mrng now i need to go to school byeee
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Today they showed lil bit of dia...she went to meet aditya and ragini along with mausam...but abhi tak to shaurya ke no signs of appearing😭
Tey showed??? Wow cvs u atlast got time to something better than that idiotic crap..
It was nice to know that they showed dia's part but cvs shaurya koi side character nahi hai please show him too even he is the lead pleaseee. Priya u know what i m hating all the new people here they are so autocratic the have occupied whole of the forum and everywhere the only thing i could find is surya jhanvi surya jhanvi arghhh
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Tey showed??? Wow cvs u atlast got time to something better than that idiotic crap..
It was nice to know that they showed dia's part but cvs shaurya koi side character nahi hai please show him too even he is the lead pleaseee. Priya u know what i m hating all the new people here they are so autocratic the have occupied whole of the forum and everywhere the only thing i could find is surya jhanvi surya jhanvi arghhh

yaa pooja its so irritating...seriously wen der used to be dia shaurya...they used to show jahanvi too but now they dont show dia while showing jahanvi at all...n shaurya ko to bhool hi gaye😭

i swear...n if sumone says the track issick...that member is told to just skip the channel n not watch the show...no one can even express their thoughts now on the forum😵

i wish he comes soon n wish vikram helps shadia unite soon😍...only then can the show become bearable🥱

i wud hv uploaded some of shaurya dia scenes but im busy wid exams...so cant!!!
Yaa when shaurya dia used   to be thr jhanvi had equal role and now when jhanvi's track is been shown they dont even consider shaurya and dia as side character even rana chamchas's have more importance than them. When we use to discuss abt shadia even then there used to be some prsn who didnt liked then but never told them anything like this u knw wht i too was gng to reply back to ramya's words but then i stopped thinking it would lead to war. They are gud for nthing... When shadia track was thr everyone was free to discuss anything they want but now its almost impossible.
-.Priya.- thumbnail

Yaa when shaurya dia used   to be thr jhanvi had equal role and now when jhanvi's track is been shown they dont even consider shaurya and dia as side character even rana chamchas's have more importance than them. When we use to discuss abt shadia even then there used to be some prsn who didnt liked then but never told them anything like this u knw wht i too was gng to reply back to ramya's words but then i stopped thinking it would lead to war. They are gud for nthing... When shadia track was thr everyone was free to discuss anything they want but now its almost impossible.

yaaa we used to discuss abt anything and everything with rasia and shadia...now its almost impossible...and the show has become unbearable with this rana nonsense

with no karan -tanisha,aditya-ragini,shurya-dia and widout the old jahanvi its totally crap...the most horrible and unbearable track of laado ever !!!🥱

how i wish i stopped watching this show after rasia
Edited by priya.harshiti - 12 years ago