..VeenaGcian..

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
TRUE LOVE = SACRIFICE
in Maan's case:
TRUE LOVE = SACRIFICE SR LOL

I  feel that he was CORRECT very ... -thoughtful of him  - his actions are justified ANNIE'S HOWEVER ARE NOT LOOLS AHAHA Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
I also thought similar and posted here ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I think he could have been a little more considerate..

After he felt he was taking a step which he wanted to control instead of  just asking her to lie down and he sleeping , he would have taken her to show the moon from their window and  stars and may be spoke a few words thanking looking at the sky and they could have sat down near the window ona rocking chair or something and slept in each others arms,..

I mean for geet she has gone through so much atleast she would have felt that her first night would have been blissful atleast by these actions of Maan.

He did'nt want to do anythings which would harm Geet or the fetus growing inside her since he has seen Geet in a state of danger, so this sould have beena better approach so that Geet would feel she is spending her first night  on the arms of her husband.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..-Mayu-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
VeenaaaaaaaHug

Lovely postClap

Well i totally agree with you! 

I am posting what i said i my post.....Embarrassed

Well as we all expected that Maan will off course think of Geet's health and the baby! My respect for Maan increased in folds that I can't even explain. The words that left his lips; were full of love for Geet. The love; passion and the respect he has for her been very visible. When he has all right over her as they are now pronounced man and wife; he could have very well spent the night; their first night of unison. No law on earth could have stopped him. But the moment his palms reach her tummy; the realization dawns upon him. What am I doing? Hurting my baby and eventually Geet? The urge to once again be near her; to be intimate with her was in him. But no; he had to draw the line. He can very well wait for these earthly pleasures. What matters to him most is Geet.

Geet is now his legally wedded wife. His ardhangini. Geet is his world and his lifeline. He will let no harm come to her. And to their baby. He is a man; madly in love with Geet. Geet is his lifeline; without whom he can't think of a life. He loves her; respects her for what she is when he is with her. He equally loves the stubborn; angry and the sweet; bubbly Geet. What matters to him; is the bond they share. They are in love; but they are connected by their souls first.

I salute this man; who can go to any length to see that no harm comes to his wife. He promised her all the happiness in the world; and he will fulfill his promise. Just give him some time before everything settles down. I am in pain as Maan is in pain. He has been again tested by destiny; he is at crossroads. I am sure he will take a mature decision and not let anything come between him; and his world of happiness. I guess once he opens up to Geet; her arms will provide him the much needed comfort.

Though i am supporting Maan's actions; i have something else to put in...

I totally agree with what shanti said!

Well Geet has faced enough in he life; she thinking about her first night with her husband being special was but obvious! But his actions left her hurt. She was in pain. Yes; she surrendered to him with all the trust and love she has for him. I guess a little talk between the two and they sleeping peacefully in embrace would have been better!

I salute Maan Singh Khurana!

Proud to be a Maaneetian!

Loads of loveHeartHeart

MayuriHeartHeart

Edited by mayuri.vet - 26 January 2011 at 12:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..shanti05

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I think he could have been a little more considerate..

After he felt he was taking a step which he wanted to control instead of  just asking her to lie down and he sleeping , he would have taken her to show the moon from their window and  stars and may be spoke a few words thanking looking at the sky and they could have sat down near the window ona rocking chair or something and slept in each others arms,..

I mean for geet she has gone through so much atleast she would have felt that her first night would have been blissful atleast by these actions of Maan.

He did'nt want to do anythings which would harm Geet or the fetus growing inside her since he has seen Geet in a state of danger, so this sould have beena better approach so that Geet would feel she is spending her first night  on the arms of her husband.
even i agree with u...but maybe he would not be able to control himself if he does all those things..he is also human, he is also a man, it is his sr also...till now for the sake of his principles, whatever the temptations he had exerted control on himself...but now that she is his wife, he also must be having many thoughts about her and feelings...if he shows her the moon and stars etc, he would also loose control...so maybe he resorted to this abruptness to hide his feelings and goes away from her...agree he is hurting her, but he is hurting more...and i do believe as soon as possible he should tell her about the truth and clear the MU....not only for the sake of clearing geet's hurt feelings or about the SR thing, but only if he tells her she can be more careful about the baby....if she does not know about her condition, how will she take more care of the baby???he cannot be with her all the time, so he has to tell her to take it easy, not stress herself...she is very careless in such things, running, jumping, and of course, falling....

Go to top