Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

role reversal in ghsp (Page 4)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

ur post made me laugh.... hilarious one... gud sanjh..
aur tu sach mein paagal ho gayee hai.. esp this one.. geet lifting maan....
really now days i think abt it so many times how thin maan has become now daysLOLLOLLOL

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by sanjh1234

This I totally agree with I don't want to see Maaneet suffer anymore just want to see them enjoying their married life.

And on another note.......Sanjh you totally paagal hogayi......just thinking of Geet lifting Maan has me doubling up with laughter........Maaneet ne sab ko paagal bana diya hain, now I'm totally convinced LOL

Agree totally with Dee...our delicate darling Geet lifting he-man Maan wow!!!!, anyway the post was correct, now the CVs should show him having a little marital bliss too and i wont mind them showing that he will understand that having S** will not hurt Geet as he didn't mention yesterday that the Doc had told him so, might be he is suffering under the misconception that intimacy will hurt Geet , but as her tummy is still flat so safe to assume that she is in her second trimester.....so Geet should tell him(after she comes to know of the reason for his behavoour..) that it is perfectly safe.....better still she should seduce him, i really want to see her doing so.

Oh Khushi I too would love to see Geet seduce Maan for a change, that would really be so interesting to watchLOL more than anything I want to see these two happy and blissfully married (with a little Nhok-Jhok and spice too)

I have been posting this since i think now three days..........and i promised i won't do that again..............yet here again i am doing so, ...........i so want to see them having a heart to heart talk abt when they first met....what they felt for each other....what was their first impressions...etc etc etc, they have yet to show that in GHSP and it makes for a very sweet sharing between newly married couples(i think) and it will present a wonderful opportunity for a good dose of nok-jhok as u wrote....... what do u two think, Dee and Sanjh????

What a wonderful idea Khushi....that really would be great......I do hope we get to see something special like thatSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
most deserving person and gets nothing Cry
people around him, his loved ones are liabilities for him.......no one ever thinks about him........he has kept everyone's happiness ahead of his and in return wht he gets?????? i feel sad for him........and i hate people who hurt him.......i pray to god dat he gets every happiness in his life.........

GC is d best actor n vdout him i cant imagine MSK.........perfect choice for d role.........

saanjh11

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
agree to each n every word..........i hate people who r d reason of his sufferings...........regarding lifting LOL...........u r absolutely right..........
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

most deserving person and gets nothing Cry
people around him, his loved ones are liabilities for him.......no one ever thinks about him........he has kept everyone's happiness ahead of his and in return wht he gets?????? i feel sad for him........and i hate people who hurt him.......i pray to god dat he gets every happiness in his life.........

GC is d best actor n vdout him i cant imagine MSK.........perfect choice for d role.........

so true he has made maan so real that we can't think our day widout himSmile
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Well....if Maan has suffered coz of Dev,NT,Brij then Geet also suffered alot.....All those people together made her life HellErmm....Maan go against his own bro by his choice.....but Geet's own brother wanted to kill her....can u image how much painful it was....Her whole family is against her & also in that time when she needs them most...If Maan has shower so much love & care to Geet then Geet never even hesitate to go to any extent to save him without even thinking abt herself & her baby....EmbarrassedAnd as long as matter of current track....Geet doesn't know the complete truth....when she'll get to know it I m sure she will the most hurting one.....Coz she can't give anything to the person whom she loves most.....Smile

Just My POV....Embarrassed

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Well....if Maan has suffered coz of Dev,NT,Brij then Geet also suffered alot.....All those people together made her life HellErmm....Maan go against his own bro by his choice.....but Geet's own brother wanted to kill her....can u image how much painful it was....Her whole family is against her & also in that time when she needs them most...If Maan has shower so much love & care to Geet then Geet never even hesitate to go to any extent to save him without even thinking abt herself & her baby....EmbarrassedAnd as long as matter of current track....Geet doesn't know the complete truth....when she'll get to know it I m sure she will the most hurting one.....Coz she can't give anything to the person whom she loves most.....Smile

Just My POV....Embarrassed
good take dearClapClapClap

Go to top