Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

role reversal in ghsp (Page 2)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by sanjh1234

This I totally agree with I don't want to see Maaneet suffer anymore just want to see them enjoying their married life.

And on another note.......Sanjh you totally paagal hogayi......just thinking of Geet lifting Maan has me doubling up with laughter........Maaneet ne sab ko paagal bana diya hain, now I'm totally convinced LOL
ha yaar geet's size is increasing except her tummy nowadays see her face  khushi se phool kar kuppa ho gaya hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Agreed ! Maan has always sacrificed a lot already.......u wrote a perfect one.
And now he'll pay for his sister also.....Ouch
And u made it right abt the lifting scenes......LOL
GC is looking very very thin now a days.....ConfusedThough his face is charming as always bt somehow I feel he should put up some more !
boiled food is the reason LOLLOLLOLLOLhe needs fried food ,sweets or soon he will look like geet's baby
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MANEET_BABY

one more thing as fast geet is gaining weight and maan is loosing it very soon we will see geet lifting maanLOLLOLLOL

OOHHH..MY GOD..ROFL
MAAN ITS BETTA U GAIN SOME WEIGHT SOON..LOLLOL
remember him in  ghsp and kurbaa hua and office scenes in june -july he use to look just perfect nowadays he has become so thin though looks more hot in looks but even then ......

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

we all have seen maan suffering always because of others -dev ,nt,brij,annie.arjun and indirectly geet too it made me think ghsp shud be maanhsp that was cv r making it can't they give peace to him and let him enjoy during his wedding too they made him suffer and now again why so much pain for loving someone like anything not good yaar i want to see him happy and enjoying with no worries in back groundAngry don't you all?

one more thing as fast geet is gaining weight and maan is loosing it very soon we will see geet lifting maanLOLLOLLOL

This I totally agree with I don't want to see Maaneet suffer anymore just want to see them enjoying their married life.

And on another note.......Sanjh you totally paagal hogayi......just thinking of Geet lifting Maan has me doubling up with laughter........Maaneet ne sab ko paagal bana diya hain, now I'm totally convinced LOL

Agree totally with Dee...our delicate darling Geet lifting he-man Maan wow!!!!, anyway the post was correct, now the CVs should show him having a little marital bliss too and i wont mind them showing that he will understand that having S** will not hurt Geet as he didn't mention yesterday that the Doc had told him so, might be he is suffering under the misconception that intimacy will hurt Geet , but as her tummy is still flat so safe to assume that she is in her second trimester.....so Geet should tell him(after she comes to know of the reason for his behavoour..) that it is perfectly safe.....better still she should seduce him, i really want to see her doing so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142saanjh11

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen9

Ya agree W*H u

saanjh11

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

we all have seen maan suffering always because of others -dev ,nt,brij,annie.arjun and indirectly geet too it made me think ghsp shud be maanhsp that was cv r making it can't they give peace to him and let him enjoy during his wedding too they made him suffer and now again why so much pain for loving someone like anything not good yaar i want to see him happy and enjoying with no worries in back groundAngry don't you all?

Agree totally with Dee...our delicate darling Geet lifting he-man Maan wow!!!!, anyway the post was correct, now the CVs should show him having a little marital bliss too and i wont mind them showing that he will understand that having S** will not hurt Geet as he didn't mention yesterday that the Doc had told him so, might be he is suffering under the misconception that intimacy will hurt Geet , but as her tummy is still flat so safe to assume that she is in her second trimester.....so Geet should tell him(after she comes to know of the reason for his behavoour..) that it is perfectly safe.....better still she should seduce him, i really want to see her doing so.

Oh Khushi I too would love to see Geet seduce Maan for a change, that would really be so interesting to watchLOL more than anything I want to see these two happy and blissfully married (with a little Nhok-Jhok and spice too)

khushi_4eversaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

[QUOTE=sanjh1234]

Oh Khushi I too would love to see Geet seduce Maan for a change, that would really be so interesting to watchLOL more than anything I want to see these two happy and blissfully married (with a little Nhok-Jhok and spice too)
u know i read that creative team of geet is totally replaced hence donno what they r going to show us now onwards,iam pissed they keep on changing everyone now what they r going to dish us they better ever keep maneet happiness in mind and nothing else matters to usSmile

drdee142khushi_4ever

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I think the CV's r well aware of the genre of this show,its all about positivity & hence Maaneet's happiness should be the prime target of the CV's as its to us.Regarding the health hazards of Maan,I  think he should definitely opt for protein shakes.Dramatic wedding ne bechara Maan ko thaka diya.ROFL

saanjh11

Go to top