Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

What does suhana do all Day long ?? (Page 2)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Good topic Bhavi, but let me give you example of another joined family, my Nani,s house, my mamees didnt do any thing ah well apart from there own wardrobe and husbands, the cleaning was done by Meena of the house, the cooking was done by my Nani, day in and day out, my mother and aunty when they use to go there , they did the cooking, I was brought up by my Nani , so I saw everything, but my Nani never MINDED that, as she said  din bhar aur kiya karay gain aacha hai na kaam mai lagay rehtay hian, my Mami only cooked when it was party and did her speciality or when ever she pleases like, no body minded that, there was no jhagda aur fuss.
Now in my Inlaws, my sister in law ( Nanand) lived at my In laws as her husband was abroad, she does everything by choice she doesnt let anybody interfere in her running the house, so when I got married, I didnt have to do anything, I did asked for handing help but NO she didnt wanted that, not out of any negativity she just said that she loves running the house so no need, I did what Suhana do playing with Meethi part, I use to help her 5 year daughter, took her for her admission to a very high fi school , even went with her for the interview( parents one) and the Headteacher was really impressed to see the family BOND!!!! ( my neice got in though!!).
So the point I am making that in some joined families there are so many people who loves runnung the house that they hardly give any chance for somebody else to do it, it could be because they are controll freaks or just love doing what they do.
As far as Suhana is concerned , she peovides full time ENTERTAINMENT to the family!!! and thats a big job!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
I'm sure that the CV's did convey on small scenes that Suhana does help out with the daily chores. Remember when she made tea? Rano said she did the dusting of the house and then set the table, so yes she has been shown to do small jobs now and again and we've also seen her tidy her wardrobe, put Ishaan's clothes away as well. However, I don't think it necesssary for that to be shown on a regular basis. Besides I think Suhana is one such character who will help and do whatever she can but can't ever be completely domesticated.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04111192Shwets1502

Go to top