letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
She wakes up in the morn ....Sleepy

Finishes her daily routine, gets ready ......Embarrassed

And then juice and breakfast from meena.....Big smile

then .....................umm lunch Smile

then..............umm tv , magazine , AC ( oops its winter in Delhi so no AC)

then............umm talk on phone.....plays with meethi Party

then ...................aah dinner Thumbs Up

Then...... yawn  good nite kiss to sweetu Tongueand  sleeps .....????????

Thats itErmm ...................

If this is what all she does , how come no one is bothered to teach her to help them do some odd jobs ?
Were Disha and Rajni given the same amount of time ( so many months after shaadi) to get adjusted to the daily routine ?
Not to wear nighties out of their bedroom, make breakfast and lunch boxes on time , cook and serve etc etc

Btw what did suhana study in college Geek, did she ever thought of doing a job or a career out of it ...or a seedhi saadhi house wife ?

Please do share ur thoughts with me Smile

PS: I am not a fan of Suhana nor I am an anti suhana ....I just trying to look for a logic Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsohrobGarima_041tarunSinha18111192crysindinfinity00GurpreetDYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
@bhavi...u r in full form yar...another good topic...
ol this is my logic...whatever schedule u put of suhana is almost right...

suhana has been brought up in a rich family...and what she does is get up...get ready...go out shopping and enjoying...and tats it...so she has never ever thought of working...hope she doesnt also...

family is giving her time to adjust..she is learning few few things...but there are so many others also..like R&D...rano..Rb..badi maa..dadiji that they take care of all of it...so suhana spends time with them...

i dont know seriously what else to tell...i think she will learn her responmsibilities in due course..and start doing things for ishaan is guess...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04letitgoGurpreetD

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Swetha-  Yeah , I was on a break during the last 2-3 months and am back in full form to bring out my frustrations over the illogical things in sgp.

I agree with u on the rich and pampered girl concept. I also agree that the family is giving her ample amount of time ..... but i dont see the TRYING part.....  She cooly comes to the dining table and asks dihs did , rajni did kya banaya khane maina nd lol she sits and eats .....she doesnot even say I will help in setting the table etc

even the elders do not say try to help rajni n disha sometimes ......
I dont want her to become a full time cook and take turns to do the daily chores , but she can learn and do something for the family and it will look as if all the bahus are given equal importance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarunShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@Swetha-  Yeah , I was on a break during the last 2-3 months and am back in full form to bring out my frustrations over the illogical things in sgp.

I agree with u on the rich and pampered girl concept. I also agree that the family is giving her ample amount of time ..... but i dont see the TRYING part.....  She cooly comes to the dining table and asks dihs did , rajni did kya banaya khane maina nd lol she sits and eats .....she doesnot even say I will help in setting the table etc

even the elders do not say try to help rajni n disha sometimes ......
I dont want her to become a full time cook and take turns to do the daily chores , but she can learn and do something for the family and it will look as if all the bahus are given equal importance.

now u have convinced me...Clap
i think yes suhana has to start learning to lend a helping hand...but the family is scared yar if she messes up...she should first take a lot of training...and then come in for the main helpWink
and she has to get up early for tat...get ready quickly...so first she has to learn that...Wink
but iam ok...suhana has never thought about this...that she has to help..when that thought comes she will definitely learn....and as for the family...they love her a lot...and hence they are ok with it...
but yes someday i would want to see her helping a bit in the daily chores...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgo

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
@Swetha- I hope she realizes it or Either Ishaan tells her to participate more ....................heck even disha helps in the kitchen after coming back from work ..... Clap
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

@Swetha- I hope she realizes it or Either Ishaan tells her to participate more ....................heck even disha helps in the kitchen after coming back from work ..... Clap

i remember once when alok and rano were having a convo...
since disha and rajni knew inder and ilesh and the family for few years before marriage...they would have easily known what they have to do when they enter the house...and they are totally different from suhana...in terms of character and background...

suhana has just now started liking the family and learning to adjust in this background...and has started loving ishaan also...now she is a pakka member of the family...becos till now suhana was like she will leave the house..she will stay thing...but now i think as she is going to be kashyap for her life...she will start learning gradually...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgo

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

She wakes up in the morn ....Sleepy

Finishes her daily routine, gets ready ......Embarrassed

And then juice and breakfast from meena.....Big smile

then .....................umm lunch Smile

then..............umm tv , magazine , AC ( oops its winter in Delhi so no AC)

then............umm talk on phone.....plays with meethi Party

then ...................aah dinner Thumbs Up

Then...... yawn  good nite kiss to sweetu Tongueand  sleeps .....????????

Thats itErmm ...................

If this is what all she does , how come no one is bothered to teach her to help them do some odd jobs ?
Were Disha and Rajni given the same amount of time ( so many months after shaadi) to get adjusted to the daily routine ?
Not to wear nighties out of their bedroom, make breakfast and lunch boxes on time , cook and serve etc etc

Btw what did suhana study in college Geek, did she ever thought of doing a job or a career out of it ...or a seedhi saadhi house wife ?

Please do share ur thoughts with me Smile

PS: I am not a fan of Suhana nor I am an anti suhana ....I just trying to look for a logic Wink

I dono what to say about what was Suhana thinking about job n all... but I must say there were scenes where they have shown Suhana making coffee for Ishaan, Coffee for every one, telling that she will help to make morning breakfast , did setting up table for breakfast ... So for me she did improve in all these ways too... I don't think that its required to show kitchen scenes to make us convince or I will say I was convinced seeing all these scenes that Suhana is improving....Embarrassed but yes more improvements required for sure..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18mjtruelegend111192GurpreetDShwets1502

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
dadagiri, she's gabbar, remember?

Go to top