•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys.....,

after yday nite's magical episode n half wedding night i saw a dream n i woke up at 3am...

n my dream was like dis....

maan and geet were totally lost in each other, n he removed her earrings and necklace and all that...

n he was about to kiss her on lips and they were abt to go ahead.................................

and............

and..........

out of nowher, MANISHAA came n snatched GEET away n said out loud....😲

"MAAN sir sirf mere he.....!!!"🀣🀣

oh hell, i was so irritated, i thought how can i see dis dream wen i was d one who was dyin to watch MAANEET wedding night.......yaks....😑

how can i watch dis kind a dream man....?????!!!!!

Edited by mdmsk - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mdmsk

hey guys.....,

after yday nite's magical episode n half wedding night i saw a dream n i woke up at 3am...

maan and geet were totally lost in each other, n he removed her earrings and necklace and all that...

n he was about to kiss her on lips and they were abt to go ahead.................................

and............

and..........

oh hell, i was so irritated, i thought how can i see dis dream wen i was d one who was dyin to watch MAANEET wedding night.......yaks....😑

🀣🀣🀣🀣  That's because you have become nuts like the rest of us.......Maaneet had made us all so crazy that even our dreams are invaded by Maaneet and the other GHSP characters......

Looks like you are more in love with Manisha than with Maan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by drdee142

🀣  That's because you have become nuts like the rest of us.......Maaneet had made us all so crazy that even our dreams are invaded by Maaneet and the other GHSP characters......

Looks like you are more in love with Manisha than with Maan πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£

ohhh paaaleeeezzzzz........!!!!!!

don say that,

cant even think.........

"m more in luv wid manishAA than MAAN."

noooooo......!!!!!!!!!

"nahi...ye nahi ho sakta.... ye sun ne se pehle me mar kyu nahi gayi..?" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh i was also thinking that bt its all opsite thinking
🀣
Originally posted by mdmsk

hey guys.....,

and............

and..........

πŸ‘πŸ€£ i am so much laughing dear it happens when we are very much involved. no prob from today if something happens like the same again do share with us
I thought i only see maaneet dreamz.....but thr r a lot of us haan...they have made us crazy
 n ur dream...manisha kahan se tapak jata hai yaar beech mai 🀣

Edited by sweetie_pie.. - 13 years ago
maddy u crazy abt manisha😲😲😲😲😲😲
i dun believe dis
tera kya hoga reπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by verode

🀣

πŸ‘πŸ€£ i am so much laughing dear it happens when we are very much involved. no prob from today if something happens like the same again do share with us

for sure dear.....but i alwys like my MAANEET dreams, even i liked yday one too, until manishAA came....n ruined d moment....:(πŸ˜†
Originally posted by luvdhrishti

maddy u crazy abt manisha😲
i dun believe dis
tera kya hoga reπŸ˜›

e mere ko manishAA crazy mat bolo yr.....IT HURTS....!!!🀣🀣

m crzy for MAAN....:)