Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Gauri not happy with Shahrukh

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Gauri not happy with Shahrukh

by padmapreetham - January 25, 2011 - 0 comments ShareThis

Home is where the heart is for the King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan, especially when it comes to catching up on his sleep.

But lately, the actor has been missing out on his sleep, due to his hard grinding work schedules, and this in turn is not keeping his wifey Gauri in a happy state.

It's learnt that Gauri is quite chafed about SRK disregarding his health by travelling and working round the clock.

SRK not complaining about his sleep hours
His wifey may be depressed about his sleep issues, however, it's not the same for Shahrukh as the actor isn't complaining and is least bothered about his sleep deprivation.

The actor has been doing too much of travelling these days, and feels that his health will not be affected due to lack of sleep.

"I know that I am traveling too much these days, I am shuttling between time zones and continents. I do lose track of time once in a while, but I don't ever get sick because of jet-lag. Everybody complains of sleep issues due to excessive travel, but I've yet to experience that," stated SRK.

SRK sleeps only for four hours
It's learnt that when he's at home, SRK gets to catch up on his long lost sleep as his wife makes sure not to wake him. She even switches off the alarms, but otherwise, the actor usually sleeps only for three to four hours.

"Yes, three-four hours of sleep is just enough for me. Besides, it's me who has chosen this kind of life. So like everything, it will have its share of good and bad things that it brings along. And I couldn't thank God enough for the kind of life he has given me," said Shahrukh.

SRK's cousin wants to meet him
Shahrukh's cousin Noor Jehan, who lives in Pakistan, is eagerly waiting to meet the actor next month when she will be making a trip to India to attend a wedding function.

Excitedly wanting to meet her cousin, Noor Jehan stated, "Iam going to New Delhi in the first week of February and will stay there for around 10 days. I shall approach Shah Rukh and if he spares time for me, I will proceed to Mumbai from New Delhi."

Incidentally, Noor also further stated that she had named her child after him, and is happy that SRK has given them pride and recognition.

happygirl123 IF-Rockerz
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
he sounds just like meLOL...I didn't even sleep for the past 2 days cause of exams...well what to do scorpios will do anything to attain their goal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004Salma2eraserZareena

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zareena

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
So Gauri is not happy with the fact that SRK is not in bed for more hours ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Salma2Dimdim.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top