Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maine Pyaar Kiya #20 - SR -Milan Kee Raat (Part 2)

goldenball thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
😳

Please find Part -II.. As promised this surely is hot one.. Strictly advised for 18+.

For those who have missed Part I , here is the link https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1600006

If you like it then press the button.

-
GB

Maine Pyaar Kiya #20 : - SR -Milan Kee Raat (Part II)

She was feeling tensed'. as if all emotions wanted to erupt together.. and then couldn't control herself.. She only knew she wanted to feel him more....She helped him removing his clothes.. She could feel then his hands moving all over her.. She started responding him.. and slowly she clasped her legs around him..and her hands at his back' she wanted to know each and every inch of him'and now she was feeling no shy to feel him'

He smiled at her.. he could feel the tension in her body.. '.he slowly moved on her.. and stopped for a moment.. as if saying.. Geet for next part of our journey..I want same passion from you..
He looked at her' and then slowly took her both hands together at the back.. She resisted.. but he was not in a mood to give up'. He wanted to see more of her' the woman she is hiding inside her' he wanted to see her.. and he will surely bring her out''now

She felt she was drowning in the passion'only thinking about what he was doing to her.. nothing matters to her' no other thoughts in her mind at this moment, except him and the feelings he was arousing in her'.she started giving herself completely'lost whatever control she was having. She could feel his hands roughly exploring her.... his lips biting her soft parts.. and with her hands behind.. she felt.. she cannot take it more.. what she wanted she didn't knew...... she called him softly.. "Maan.. please..I cannot take anymore.."

He looked at her..he could see the burning desire in her eyes' the begging lips.. her misty eyes ..and knew.. she is ready.. he also wanted her so badly now.. and released her hands amd started kissing her deeply.. she was again feeling drunk..... and before she could think of anthing.. she realized.. he was already inside her... For a moment she tensed up.. but then again she was carried away by the emotions he was arousing.. she wanted each and every bit of it'.. she adjusted herself below him' and closed her eyes'..

"Geet.. Open your eyes.. look at me.." she could hear his voice softly.. she opened her eyes.. she could feel the passion in his eyes..request in his eyes.. saying Geet you have to feel this with open eyes'..and she obeyed him..
She didn't knew what was happening to her.. the passions.. emotions.. can she name .. what she was feeling now... She felt herself.. in midst of ocean.. small waves giving her small ***'and suddenly she felt herself .. on the the high wave.. very high'all tensions erupting at one shot... in her body... and few seconds later she was swept back on the beach' what was that ? she thought' she looked at him.. with question..

He smiled.."Geet, ek baar aur...".. He could feel the sudden relaxation in her body..she was confused.. but what she experienced few seconds back... she was eager to go for one more.. and next she knew she was again in the ocean.. and this time she was exploring him.. and trying all what she could think to give him those highs which  she just felt....and suddenly she felt herself.. again on the high wave... softly she called him... "Maan"..and this time..  Maan joined her on the ride.. losing all his control what ever he was trying to have it till now.. and for the moment she blanked out completely... it was big explosion... and both of them collapsed in each other arms.......relaxed...

"Geeeeet ".......She came back from her thoughts' he was looking at her.. she felt shy at remembering herself....few hrs back..

"Geet, where you were.. " and he kissed her once again.. "Apni himmat ke barain main soch rahin ho ?"

"woh apne dehi kahan hain.... '" and before he could think.. she pulled him towards her.. and they were back in the .....................

Maan looked at the watch.. it was just 4'o clock.. yes.. he can have 2 more rounds.... before sun strikes... and he knows. Geet is on fire today' may be more'.He smiled and pulled her more closely to him......

Refer for previous posts -
Maine Pyaar Kiya - Index file

Edited by goldenball - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohhhhhhhhhh...hottttttttttttt
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what hot passionate night  pls cont soon
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very explosive!! Full of passion and love that is divine!!
goldenball thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simi80

what hot passionate night  pls cont soon

This  Hot one was for their special SR night .. .
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hot   hot   hot  fanning myself 😳😳😳😉
goldenball thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jazzerette

Very explosive!! Full of passion and love that is divine!!

Well said.. I had to be very careful while writting so... that.. it doesn't end up...p**n
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohhhh Gosh!!!!!!!!! i am dead and especially after watching yesterdays episode their expressions are so clearly visible....

wish it can haapen in episode to some extent.
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: goldenball

Well said.. I had to be very careful while writting so... that.. it doesn't end up...p**n

You don't need to worry on that count...it was very well expressed 😊
goldenball thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shweta13

ohhhh Gosh!!!!!!!!! i am dead and especially after watching yesterdays episode their expressions are so clearly visible....

wish it can haapen in episode to some extent.

I am noticing some similarity in what I have put in part I and yday episode.. especially Maan not wanting anything to come between them..that I had also written....But i don't think they will show anything explosive like this on screen.. its TV serial...
Its good, in this forum.. we can enjoy what we cannot see on screen...😛