Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*HOL #86 (Invites ONLY):NEXT thread link Pg144*~ (Page 77)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

what sort of expression was that..constipated and stupid.. ughhh.

and no u cant report those words and not swear words and i m speaking the truth and being as polite as possible..

@Tanu/ Actually its difficult to teach children aisehi..better to be a part of some NGO..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07Badtameez_Dil

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
ah............i wanna do so much................myheart goes out wen i see young kids working...............i do as much as i can.................and i m sure, one day i will be successful enuf to do more............

and in between...............SONAL where are u?

come and update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

yes annie..we shud do what we can with what we have..aur aage bhi ..we can do more as time passes by.. :)

waise i like doing some stuff like i write exams for blind kids while they dictate, I find that every interesting actually, we get to learn from them,, besides getting to know some subjects as well :D

annie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
oh thts nice Divz.............me actually used to go to an old age home in Kolkata................here i dnt get time...............but i go like once in 3 mnths or so............i like spending time wid them.........

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
awww thats sweet ..:) I'm sure they'll enjoy company :)

annie07

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ok,i posted half of it,n IF says it doesn't have a proper subject heading???!!!!

Anyways

@SBB......starts with two very wierd women calling out chandu ke chacha n al.....(theyi assume are the anchors n look terrible,n sound even worse)
then,Arjun is shown with a guitar in his hand....(ppl who take the caps,u can make direct comparison n u'll c how different he is)
haan so,he looks lost,not himself as i get reminded of the last time he had the guitar in hand.......khair,
so he's trying to do something with it....like holds it in hand,n moves it a bit....not the guitar style but in a way that he is wishing he could bang somebody....thats what it seemed to me!Stern Smile
LOL (btw,they are playing o o jaane jaana at the BG)
Then then then...........hold ur breathes...comes the super irritating part,Which btw irritated bijlani too (ROFL ROFL)....Bhavana n he are sitting on plastic chairs (look quite poor quality n hopeless...but we aren't discussing that,no?!) .BHAW-Ana gal ...says,aapko isse mujhe impress karne ki zaroorat nahi hai,main pehle hi impressed hoon........Pinch........(like really woman.....ARE u OUT of it?!!!) And he,in an irritated look,but still controlling (i think he wanted to say more,n a little ...lets say,not-so-good ....umm,no he got irritated!)
He says.."mujhe  guitar reaal bajaana nahi aata.".(n look was like,ok?!so plz,spare me...n W*H..both combined! but still he tried to control n be ok with it (does he realize we are the ones to dissect?!)
{NOTICE-how many times bijlani has been using real....;)}

Then he is supposedly talking to someone else,while still on the chair...bhavana ka sirf sar dikh raha hai,(so i am spared!)
Ya,n he smiles...wide.......but but but,before u conclude anything...he seems to have lost the power to make it reach his eyes...if u look at them,u feel sad! He looks thin,weak....worn off...and deffo stressed
(will come to it later)

Now he's standing n talking with somebody....he seems all proffesional.....u know,like it isn't bothering him...he doesn't seem excited...just working..like ok,this is it,i have to say this....fine,does it...n over!A serious look....that fun is gone!

A little clip of 2 sec is shown,wherehe is sitting,holding a side of his head with one hand..rubbing it (ROFL)...looking here n there...n BORED terribly...someone sitting behind him (technical team waala) gives him his phoneStern Smile.....
comes the shooting of the scene.......he is smiling,FAKE.....cuz a second after it,he fades the smile...like,forcibly doing it
(why arjun?! Unhappy...why the trouble?!)

now,a car is supposedly coming...he picks n twirls (honestly,W*H was the need?!) n then they have an eyelock......no spark (like duh!)...but ya,it was......err,fine! Pretty obv not the way he had with his nupur.......he was .......ok.......(ppl,guess the next word...??!!).......B-L-A-N-K Big smile..close to it actually,not really.but yah....though no appreciation!

no,i take back my words.......aage dekha..........
HE is ACTUALLY.BLANK!

ok,now....change
he is sitting on those worthless hopeless chairs (honestly could the ph not arrange for good ones instead of those pale,hopeless ones?!).....n she is beside...
guess
he sings,jab koi baat bigad jaaye......(u have to look at him,u have to)
that one makes me weep Unhappy....his eyes have pain,he seemed stressed out....beech mein while starting he says,u can also join......but then starts singing.....jab koi baat bigad jaaye,jab koi mushkil pad jaaye....tum dena saath mera .....(here he is tring to smile,but trust me look at his eyes n u'll get it) he btw tries to maintain that smile...forced one...cudn't,by the end of it..........
when the para comes....na koi hai,na koi tha zindagi mein tumhare siwaa.....tum dena saath mera...........there he loses the smile,becomes lost.........completely! Now,at this stage his eyes have something else......his eyes start wandering.....a bit bigger....he's,rememering something maybe...like the kinds u suddenly are brought into memories,n feel the pain........sheesh!

then after it,he still tries to smie...but as i said,its not him!

so then the reporter shows that scene again (honestly,WHY??!!)
and then....says chalo nupur nahi hai toh nirupama hi sahi.........he is smiling,wide........and FAKE.....i can differentiate...anyone who wants to debate,sorry its uundebatable!
u can't c his eys.....so he says,obv nupur nahi hai,...its gud na,u get to romance diff girls..............i still say,he is trying.........but why then does his face not say it?!
When he is saying that dialogue....(i mean........W*H?!) u look at him....u don't see him try to fool around as he did...........he just has no answer....n is trying,to be convincing...to u n himself!

then the reporter says haan yeh bhi sahi hai...agar nupur oti toh dekhte kya kehte!
he is shown......rubbing his eyes.....not much though..but ya....he's again BORED!
He isn't trying to be funny..........
but wait................he did try........and WHY?!

now,he's given the guitar.....he smiles wide...keeps it,the says isko hum table ki tarah use kar sakte hain...n maaroes it!
(ROFL well phod de usko...ROFL,na rahega guitar na dukhe ga mera sar! but so...why do i feel he is doing it terribly forced way mein?!)......but ya he was trying to sound him,WAS NOT! as much as the effort he payed!

U know,he seems to be paying more effort to sound ok in real life than act in reel!
Also,we see another take of the shoot...and he comes back shaking head....me wonders how many times did they shoot just that scene?! ErmmROFL Also,while this is happening the ancho is sayiing abt the show where he is a marathi guy n blahn says dekhte hain valentines tak kya chandu keh paate hain apne dil ki baat........(i mean W*F?! ROFL) let the show start?!

ok,also,they are playing Zindagi do pal ki..........gimme the adress of these ppl,me wants to murder!

SBS coming up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.myownareaannie07Badtameez_Dil

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
ok Sonal.........reading ur update my heart goes out to him................Arjun Bijlani seems like a diff person altogether.............well i have met him and i knw, he isnt that happy go lucky as he projects........... but still he has this funny side to him.........
he does masti..........

But here he is so diff..........and whats wid shaking head..............poor guy.......he is used to doing such scenes in 1 or 2 takes............

here with this girl he wud be having a tough time...............

myownarea

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Sbs was nothing different...........will give quick update,i gotta go!

ok,so hee it goes...he is making bhel (arre its the haldiram ka already made bhel waala container...all they are oing is mix ROFL)
ya so...he feeds her a spoon...n then fives her some in mirchi...or whatever,asks her to eat it...she gets peeeche,he laughs...not much...n no there is no spark...loo at his yes for further confirmation!
Then the best part.....he is shown serious...lost n roaming on ...like round....just time pass mein....all LOST! he is thinking,pehle face has frown....then he is looking neeche...just thinkin...not happy! i mean it...where was he?! itna serious?1 itna lost?! Unhappy n then he was called....he walked head down...still thinking,n lost(he was going to shoot maybe)
then they show that scene again.......(i am SO tired)
then erm,again bijalni isn't acting dedicated! Wink
so ya......she is mixing the bhel while he is told to say chandu ke chaaha ne chandu ki chaachi ko chaandi ki cmche se catni chataayi........he gets stuck...is smiling,not his real self but yah...so she says chandni chowk (which btw he had said alreeady...so makes no difference ROFL) so yah...n then he tries to say it pura
he seemd a tad ok!
aage.........yt has hanged!
Guess.......it couldn't tolerate the zulm....i can understand Stern Smile
and then they shoot again..........(yawns)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.annie07myownarea

Go to top