Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*HOL #86 (Invites ONLY):NEXT thread link Pg144*~ (Page 61)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
read this on gurmeet-debina article
its beautiful

Dear brother GURU & DEBI,Now you will feel no rain,for each of you will be shelter for the other.
Now you will feel no cold ,for each of you will be warmth for the other.
Now ther is no more loneliness,for each of you will be companion for each other.
Now you are two persons,but there is only one life before you.
Go now to your dwelling place to begin the days of your life together.
May your days together be good and long upon the earth.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
about the AB part ur discussing ...i need to say he was more happy on mentioning the dog u people want to seethe pictures i will post them.....

about serial its like casual he has to do he has to...there's no other option left for him to do.....i just need ur wishes that can make me work on this....

mine is same i can't say it won't cum from dil se....just for sake of sweet i can't be sweet....

sorry AB i can't...can i say this on his blog Ermm

myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
read this on same article

he is a fool to get married when he is in a leap of his career...

well wat goes on top comes down more faster than it took to went on top....feel sad he should concentrate on his career and work than get married Debina is not running away...stars who have gone married lost their charm bcz it needs commitment!

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
LOL different people different views i guess
i liked the way he came n blasted his fans n defended debina..
nice :D
i m no fan of his or his character in the show..but still i liked the way he went she is my life, u ppl get a life :P

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

LOL, Tanu................ofcos we arent sympathising wid him............ there are times when u need to dot hings u dnt want to................. i used to hate my job............i dnt now, coz i like wht i do............but i still hate my co.

i hate wen i reach home at 11 in the nte, i hate wen i have to work on weekends............ but i cant help it...........i need money, and i need to work for it..................whether i like it or not...........

There are times when i feel envious of ppl, who have everything in life........ time, money, looks and a partner............... think, y is god so unfair to me............... but then it makes me proud also, that i have earned my own place in life.............i have made it so far on my  own........with my determination. ............ that feeling overshadows these thoughts.....

ok, ignore the last para, i m blabbering............... but yeah i feel he isnt happy, but dng it for sme xyz reasons................money being 1 of them, and imp 1 also

annie i like this ....u know why ur self made person..i respect u for that

which i like u know self made person...its really difficult to made one for urself......whatever it is i respect Arti for that too..they made themself .....for what they r....with dignity & hardwork not with putting other down...or other let  them down....

i hate that when people put other down to show that they r good...if ur good show ur quality not showing others down just to show ur better...
it doesn't mean i don't like other who r self made people i like this with dignity they carry that onesLOL

Edited by loving_bird - 31 January 2011 at 6:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I think people never have everything in life,..thats an illusion ..but yes even I value hardwork and self respect. To make something of oneself is a commendable thing. I feel very satisfied that all that I've acheived has been on my own accord and not defo by pulling other ppl down. Atleast we can sleep peacefully at night with no guilt hovering around!! Thats y i m proud of u all as well Hug and arti too LOL

annie07Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
yeah its bit illusional....that we have for all but dif. is there some people have comfort too....flexibility too...to get things done....

some don't have anything they make things for themself....that what i like about u all ur self made people...Hug

annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Its strange but this was a survey by insurance companies for FUN
and virgos n scorpios figured big time!!

Virgos, known to be critical, meticulous and reserved, are also more likely to get into a car accident, while Scorpios are least likely.

Over the past year, Virgos were nearly 700% more likely to be in a car accident when compared to the determined and aware Scorpio, the best drivers in the study. Perhaps a Virgo's shy, perfectionist nature leads to overly cautious and timid driving habits. By contrast, Scorpios were only involved in 1.5% of all accidents in 2010.

Mystique-Rinky-

Go to top