Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*HOL #86 (Invites ONLY):NEXT thread link Pg144*~ (Page 41)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I agree Mou...Hrithik has done films which were pretty alright, but he still won awards for it..but when SRK is in the picture..people bash him...Ermm hate this bias :((

anyway..how have you been? Long time man Hug

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i m good yami...how r u? i know its been long..i hardly get time to come to HOL at day times from work.....Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Same here Mou..i hardly get time to IF these days...without ArTi it all feels so empty and sad...wish they came back again Unhappy
Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Hello ppl..........just ventured n realized...PMMKA forum= Dead 
ppl wanna have a jt name for Arjun n BHAVANA?????? Dead
Height of INSULT!!!!!

in between.........why am i bothered? Confused *goes back to the forbidden delusional world...and analyzing the difference b/w real n reaal Wink*

@Stalkers..Howdy???!!! Wink ooh,don't bother commenting ......i know i'm delusional,and uh well even if i think otherwise..u aren't worth to be explained to [:p] so GET A LIFE!!! Stern Smile

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Ahh what an entry Sonu ROFL ROFL i havent gone to that forum yet nor will i go..infact i dont think im gunna watch the show...its of no interest to me..that lead girl puts me off everytime i see her and the story seems damn over dramatic and boring..Infact im now watching "Love U Zindagi" on Star Plus ..its pretty good...the lead actress is freakin awesome and so confident...

Mystique

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Sonu disappears the moment i come here Ermm ROFL

Mystique

Mystique IF-Dazzler
Mystique
Mystique

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
ROFL thanks yamz....how r u doing?! Hug 
LMAO,no way....u think i'll watch it?! ROFL ROFL ROFL gimme a break!
But then,i was told ppl are keeping names for the lead couple...........sigh,i still wonder why i went thereD'ohPinch

Anyways...i have no plans of watching anything on TV atleast just yet....i'm pretty busy,n well am making myself even more busy by taking stuff on my head...so yeah! Plus,can't watch much of TV in hostel anyway......and then,i wudn't want to watch Arjun with bhavana,even while i am dying plz! though,just once i'd be willing to make an exception,cuz umm....i want to c his dedication :P

And abt ArTi.....never ever can i forget them......all this is a part of my life,and pretty essential! i've got so many friends,so much of happiness....experienced so much......fun,anger,joy,excitement,irritation.being inspired,sadness,...even to the extent of fighting n getting Rati back.....we've had merry times chatting,n being all crazy! My life was pretty boring (still remains now) until i had these two a part :) And since then,its been an amazing ride!
I've gained so much....met so many amazing ppl........all cuz of ArTi Big smile n MN.......oh well,they are the same,so doesn't matter does it?! I feel attached to ArTi/MN in a way...i'd never think of......i admire the for the acting,and everything (including the dedication).........they make me smile even in the times i am super-irritated......they make me go like...aww *all dreamy*Day Dreaming........how can i foget them n give that place to someone else?! nope,no one shall get there,its only these two!
And so,all i want is the happiness of both...........hopefully we see tha by the end of this year :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.relentless.annie07

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mystique

ROFL thanks yamz....how r u doing?! Hug 
LMAO,no way....u think i'll watch it?! ROFL ROFL ROFL gimme a break!
But then,i was told ppl are keeping names for the lead couple...........sigh,i still wonder why i went thereD'ohPinch

Anyways...i have no plans of watching anything on TV atleast just yet....i'm pretty busy,n well am making myself even more busy by taking stuff on my head...so yeah! Plus,can't watch much of TV in hostel anyway......and then,i wudn't want to watch Arjun with bhavana,even while i am dying plz! though,just once i'd be willing to make an exception,cuz umm....i want to c his dedication :P

And abt ArTi.....never ever can i forget them......all this is a part of my life,and pretty essential! i've got so many friends,so much of happiness....experienced so much......fun,anger,joy,excitement,irritation.being inspired,sadness,...even to the extent of fighting n getting Rati back.....we've had merry times chatting,n being all crazy! My life was pretty boring (still remains now) until i had these two a part :) And since then,its been an amazing ride!
I've gained so much....met so many amazing ppl........all cuz of ArTi Big smile n MN.......oh well,they are the same,so doesn't matter does it?! I feel attached to ArTi/MN in a way...i'd never think of......i admire the for the acting,and everything (including the dedication).........they make me smile even in the times i am super-irritated......they make me go like...aww *all dreamy*Day Dreaming........how can i foget them n give that place to someone else?! nope,no one shall get there,its only these two!
And so,all i want is the happiness of both...........hopefully we see tha by the end of this year :)

sonuHugHugHug u said everythign that i also feel abt MN ARTI & Us!!! i got emo after reading this...........
so stalkers...sorry not much entertainment for u today.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mystiqueannie07

Go to top