ni woofer tu meri,meri
mein tera amplifier, fier

gaddi meri tenu wi awaaz mardi,
black leather seetaan uttey aah bendhi
tenu weh main ser karawanga ni
puri dunya di

virual dancing๐Ÿคฃ
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys, me back.. LOL..I know i keep disappearing...but now the shaadi is over..i think  i ll have some time. .missed u all this time v much :)

I have to rant abt Arjun ka new show..Pardes mein mila koi paraya sa,.,c (oh haan..i have a reason for saying that)
When annie gave me the YT link I was not too apprehensive..after all it has arjun, I thot i shud take a look...
first look of Arjun...sad, very sad,,.,.it was those end 80s beginning of 90s feel to it..hero in a cycle., whistle tune in the BG and a guitar on shoulder. It did look sweet for a few seconds, then the reality sets in, this show is set in todays times (I think or rather hope :S) //so its all so unreal.

then they show the girl, Bhawna, I m totally shocked that this female is the LEAD..Like seriously?? W*H... she is giving bad acting a bad name, she is making me wish for the even the other leads of MJHT instead. She is screaming like increasing decibels is the bench mark for acting. she cried like a 2 year old minus the cuteness or innocence of a 2 year old.   Her looks ..I dont want to comment on...but her expressions.. ufff...*headdesk* *headdesk* * headdesk*
Arjun looks irritated with her in a scene or 2 where he is supposed to have been considerate towards her..and he looks blank when he is supposed to be lost in her ( I dont blame him AT ALL>>the poor dude has to bear that torture at close quarters ..eeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkks)

One thing I noticed abt Arjun is that he has awesome screen presence which Bhav bhav doesnt have even an ounce of.. but sadly even he doesnt seem committed or dedicated enough to give realistic expressions,., he is content "Acting " in some and too bored to give an expression in others..and in some he is forcing himself to stay interested. He looks actually tortured and thats bad bad bad.

I dont care what people say abt me being an good fan or not..I have always been like this and it'll stay that way.

Overall I cudnt stand the show and bhavna,.
I felt really really bad for Arjun..Good actor trapped in this crap;
which Bhav bhav doesnt have even an ounce of๐Ÿคฃ

I LOVE READ THAT......yeah give damn when i can be so critic on mjht...
toh yeh kya cheez hai..

waise arjun even neither try so hard uska loyalist fans would watch him aise hi also....even he is standing like stick ๐Ÿ˜›

i would say rest karo....๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
ROFL Divz...............u voiced my thots perfectly.........

and yeah Arjun's entry was like those of 80s and 90s and trust me, in today's era wnt find a guy in mumbai.............cycling..........with a guitar on back.........even ppl living in chawl are totally hep..............

Moreover the whole scene was so cliche.............the guy saving the girl, then eye lock............then guy helps the damsel in distress, and the girl is like yehi hai jo mere liye bana hai................issshhhhhhhh, plz get a life.

I wanna ask the makers of the show, whats so unique abt this, that they have been ranting abt................the concept is of the times of romeo and juliet.............lol.............two diff caste, warring community and love...................

and the set up is more pathetic.............if they wanted to make a show on chawl life, they should have done their study well..........

and Arjun, sigh, i feel bad...............he is such a fab actor, and he is stuck with such crap and even more pathetic actress.

In MJHT,. atleast most of his scenes were wid Rati...........so he was saved of torture of bearing other two non actors.........but here.......uff.........god save him

@Tanu... that bhav bhav is totally inspired from Harry potter LOL where Hermione calls lavender Lav lav sarcastically ๐Ÿ˜†/..

and yeah we have criticised MJHT so much,,tho ye kya cheez hai...indeed

@Annie...oh i agree..now a days ppl r hep..across all regions and there really is no divide when it comes to college going kids...this was like...ufff

I dint see beyond the part where he finds that girl;s baba..I was like so sick of it by then..that pt arjun looked like he was suffering through that scene..,i stopped..so I dint see her falling for him...did she now :S I m sure she has a reason atleast..but whats his reason for falling for her??

it cant be her looks, it cant be the fact that she was lost.. she was running around in the middle of the road and crying and *headdesk*..(DONT GIVE ME ANY MORE LINKS>> *headdesk* )
and acting totally STUPID and screaming at the top of her voice..she IRKED me..and he fell for her> I surely hope not.

That girl i dnt knw whether she fell for him or not..............but the looks she was giving was like...............umm............ok, i dnt knw...........ROFL.....

He didnt, he looked pretty amused, and now i m not sure, it was for her acting or what.........

and now i knw y he looked so stressed in SBB...........and irritated too..........wonder how many retakes he would have done..........

the biggest thing is, he isnt excited at all.................his blog updates clearly show that...........he looks like writing for the sake of it............
@ Tanu, i saw JDJ, and i think monday's performance wasmuch better............... i liked Sushant and even Ankita was ok.........Chang was nice.......

But i loved Rishi Kapoor.............i have alwz been a fan of his............since i was 6...........lol.........his and neetu was the 1st pair i liked................i saw..............ek main aur ek tu.........and fell in love wid it

Oh i loved sushant's maa performance..I actually got all teary eyed,..Ithink I get ultra senti when they show such things related to parents and i felt soo bad for him, he lost his mom when he was 16 :( awwwwww man thats like so so sad...

the last time i felt so teary eyed was when bishak sang chitti na koi sandesh jaane woh kaunsa des jahaa tum chale gaye... that was for the dad he had lost earlier..so sad actually.I remember comparing him to arjun then. Its quite a terrible thing isnt it ..to not have ur parents..sigh.

yes it is..........and thats y i get pissed off when ppl say Arjun is such a kid, he is not mature and all.............

plz, a guy who has taken care of his mom and bro, is the best guy in the world............... a gem.........and will prove to be perfect husband...........and i hope sme1 realsies this.........lol, and i dnt mean Rati.............i m sure she does............. ;)
Arjun is misunderstood quite a lot and many times he himself created that image LOL at other times others thopofied that image on him ๐Ÿ˜†..uska bachnega bas ek hi rastha hai ๐Ÿ˜†