Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*HOL #86 (Invites ONLY):NEXT thread link Pg144*~ (Page 10)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
annie watch on yt i too watch on that at nite...mera ko time suit nahi karta...its fun to watch after arjun & arohi marriage ..kya dushmani rahe hai rofllllll

annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debolinaroy08

Day Dreaming this is heavenly....:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djMou.relentless.annie07Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
LIKE THE QUOTE THOUGHT OF POSTING

"I am not a logician. I am an existentialist. I believe in this meaningless, beautiful chaos of existence, and I am ready to go with it wherever it leads. I don't have a goal, because existence has no goal. It simply is, flowering, blossoming, dancing - but don't ask why. Just an overflow of energy, for no reason at all. I am with ex...istence."

Edited by loving_bird - 27 January 2011 at 10:39am

annie07relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
heylo =D

annie07

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
This OS was written by AJ......... I read it again and just wanted to post it here........ for you to read again.............Big smile

Nupur was sleeping ,dreams were dominating her subconscious. She is probably having a pleasant dream and it resulted in a faint smile lingering her lips. Phone rang in the house. No one picked up as it is early, other than Gunjan no one is up , and she already is out with Samrat. Phone rang again, this time Dia got irritated and picked up the phone. "Hello?"she said half asleep."Sorry Dia, I had to wake you up" said Mayank apologetically. "No problem Mayank. Bataao kya baat hain."  She said, fully waking up. Mayank was talking on the other side and Dia's lips turned into wide grin and she said "Done."excitedly. "Thank you Dia." said Mayank happily. His palms rested in each other and thumb together. His face is gleaming with huge smile and his eyes are full of love and naughtiness.

A soft breeze swept across Nupur's face displacing her hair. She gently opened her eyes. One could see eyes full of dreams and her lips proudly displayed her content. She woke up and went to the bathroom. She came out wiping her face and suddenly something caught her eye. There a Red rose on the bed with a note with it. She ran to pick it. "Good Morning Miss Morena.  Your smiles gave away that you dreamt something pleasant. Care to share?"  Her face lit up. "Mayank.." she said. Her eyes looked everywhere. She couldn't find him anywhere. "May be Dia was trying to cheer me up." she thought to herself. Her heart kept on telling her it was Mayank. Her mind refuted.

She picked up a white dress inadvertently, maybe not.  Once she finished her bath she dried her hair and loosely combed her hair leaving it open. A pair of eyes seems to admire and adore her every move.  She looked in the direction the familiar gaze. Still she didn't find anyone.She shook her head. "Nupur paagal mat ban. Mayank Bangalore mein hain. Yahaan nahin."

She walked down stairs. She saw two roses crossed with a tray of coffee pot and couple cups. And a note with it. "World key sab se best coffee, world ki sab se khubsoorat ladki ke liye."? Now she is sure?"Mayank tang mat karo . Baahar aao." She looked everywhere in kitchen, dining room including cupboards. She didn't see him. "Woh Baccha thodi na hain Nupur jo table ke neeche chupega. Tera dimaag bhi na Nupur, daat dene padegi?" She poured coffee; she didn't feel like drinking alone. She went to make sandwich. Her mind went back, the very first time Mayank came to rehearse with me. The night on the terrace. She tore her dress and Mayank's respect and love for her. Her eyes welling up, tears escaped her lashes. She remembered how she felt that night, the very first time re realized she is in love. She looked at the Roses and remembered the rehearsal day he brought her Roses the first time. She remembered how gently he told her she is the only girl in his life. She remembered how she couldn't resist hugging him on the stage. The very first time he heard him say "Haan main tum se pyaar kartaa houn." She remembered her heart singing thousand violins.  

She was so lost in her past...it was late by the time she realized the sandwich was burning. Hurriedly she tried to pull it?and she burnt her hand?"Ouch?"she cried?.Suddenly a person ran towards her he held her hand and started blowing ?"Dhyaan se kaam karna chahiye na Nupur . Ab dekho? "Said the voice. Her eyes widened. "Mayank..." She said with disbelief. "Haan Mayank .kahaan kho jaati ho tum Nupur Dekho haath jalgaya na. Takleef ho rahin hain?."His voice had mixture of anger, love , concern and utmost care in it.  As he continued ti blow her lips smiled gladly .her left hand touched his face gently just to make sure she is not dreaming again and it is indeed Mayank. He stopped blowing and lifted his head. His hand covered her hand on his face.  Her eyes now are showering tears?a soft sob let out from her. Mayank she said. His eyes looked at her?there was immense love and pain in them and she got lost again. Suddenly both remembered that they have been away from each other. It wasn't clear whether he pulled her or she rushed, but they hugged each other tightly never to let go. His arms were wound around her back and hers around his neck"I missed you"both said at the same time both chuckled "I Love you."  Both said at the same time. And then both were quite .he tried to pull away from hug?she didn't let go"nahin" she said like a small girl"Mujhe yahin rehnaa hain. aisse hi rehnaa hain." She insisted. "Mujhe  tumhaari smile dekkhne hain Nupur." he said softly.. He pulled her away... saw her tears and wiped them gently"Ab haso." "nahin.." she said stubbornly "Are you sure " he enquired . " Haan" answered Nupur "Aankhein band karo"She opened her eyes widely he ran his left palm over her eyes, closing them gently. After few seconds.."ab kholo.." he said .she opened her eyes .There are bunch of roses , chocolates and a card in his hands.Her face was beamed and her lips widely grinning .She took them "mere liye." He nodded."Tumhaara raj hoon toh karnaa padega na Nupur"he answered.  "Padhoon ."She asked showing card.. "Haan padho"

"Tumne Likkha.." she asked "Nupur nahin Kissi aur ka hain, Mujhe accha laga" he answered.

Her eyes read through

EE Cummings - I carry your heart

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
By only me is your doing, my darling)         

I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)        
I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
And whatever a sun will always sing is you 

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
And the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
Which grows higher than soul can hope or mind can hide
And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart 

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)

She lifted her eyes.they were showering him with so much Love He couldn't resist, he pulled her in to a hug. She Hugged him back so tightly..She muttered "Mein ne kahaa tha na . Yahi theek hain.."  He chuckled"Agar mera bas chale toh tumhe  khud se alag kabhi nahin hone deta Nupur ." He answered.  She sighed and rested on his shoulder. A strange peace and happiness enveloped both of them . Time stood still to enjoy the wonderful sight of a rare beauty of young love. So pure, so passionate and so endearing.  Time cursed itself"Am I this cruel that I separated them"  It said "Love I bow down to thee. And may god bless these because they are one of a kind."

Mou.annie07

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
& a very good morning to u too deepti...Hug.........thank u for posting this os here......it is the first thing i read today & it made me smile.....anu wrote it beautifully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

annie07

Go to top