~*HOL #86 (Invites ONLY):NEXT thread link Pg144*~ - Page 109

Posted: 13 years ago
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1557789&TPN=62
ishita's update! *sigh.......it made me so emo when i read those diary entries of mayank .....in those three years when nupur was not there.................i imagine the whole thing....bauji's regret ,patch up between bauji & mayank.....it had it all!!!!!
annie i agree for start i was neutral...but it was mn always pulled me more since start....i liked all characters chinu also lol
Whole concept of mjht for refreshing.....mn i find fresh characters i as for M i never saw smart guy yeh studious...for nupur same..filmy have brains
Than later it was actors more of saving grace consider clothing also given to them....they over-shadowed all....
i knw.................stupid stupid CVs..............i so wanted one such scene after nupur came back............them talking abt how Mayank spent those 3 yrs
i was never neutral.......lol........the firswt thing i saw was MN fight in gal's parlour weith shilpa aunty being the mom of the guy smiling happily with the incident happening! & i was stuck ......then i saw sg & predicted their story within a minute.too cliche it was.....& they simply bore me.......but i was always ready tobear them to watch Mn scenes .....
ROFL.............yeah, even i predicted SG story............... but i ws neutral ........till ahmedabad trip............

but post KJ, uff.........

Gunjan is the most irritating character i have ever seen.............. girls today are certainly not like that..............they are smart, intelligent and independent.............

Gunjan was such a spineless character,and the way she fell in love with Samrat was hilarious.............. he was a frnd...........they never showed any attraction also.................but the moment she found out he helped her............pyar ho gaya..............what rubbish..........same as that nirupama character............

and later she acted such a hypocrite............she cud fight wid her sis for Samrat.............but not wid her father for her sis..........
She never ever took any decision on her own...............alwz influenced.....

Infact i prefer Samrat over her............... ( i mean he was ok, till he fell in love wid her)
Smebody in my office distributing choclates.............

happy chocolate day.....................

and i wish sme two enemies are feeding each other choclate smewr........ :)
i never payed any attention to the sg story..simply becozi was not interested.....but then pbm happned......& after that roshnise came & i saw samrat's eyes hugry they were.............uff! i can't even explain how irritated i was with roshnise......it was horrible!
😉🤣
🤣Edited by TheLioness - 13 years ago

happy chocolatye day to everyone  here.....😃

edit
its rofl nidz😆 ...but edit ur post if possible!
Edited by Mou. - 13 years ago