Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
seriously speaking Yamzi.... i know how ppl speak outside, whether ppl from other fan bases,( or from our very own fan base) . speaking abt being narrow minded, not supporting him yada yada yada. easy to say when its not ur favs in picture who are fortunately or unfortunately sitting at home and not facing this situation, plus i don't see any of the part time fans also watching the show. i like arjun. i watched the show, may watch it for a few more days, BUT only to catch glimpse of arjun and not enjoy the show. watever it is. i cannot bring myself to like the show at all. because it is ghissa pita....ppl may say the reason is rati...but there only a few ppl who'll understand tat is not the case. the gal the story everything is putting me off. although i can watch kapil-arjun scenes....ahh arjun has this marathi accent while talking to him 😍 😆
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
debo again ur offline....yaar the moment i come back..everyone disappears 🤣 🤣

I agree man...people that is our opponents think that we dont watch PMMKA..im an Arjun fan too..but if any of them were ArTians, they would surely understand what we are going through..sadly no one understands..i've so totally given up on ppl being nice to me..rather they are fake..i also wanna see how Arjun speaks and looks in his new show..but i dont want to watch it because im scared that if i get addicted to it...i'll leave my ArTi behind...i know myself..and i cant let that happen :'(
relentless. thumbnail
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ah, i would have seen the show had the story being nice,  but its the same zamane purana kahani..............and that girl............. by god, the way she acts.............she can even put baba to shame........... mindblowing expressions.

No wonder Arjun sounds and looks so stressed................coz now he isnt enjoying his work, he is dng it, like a job, he has to
relentless. thumbnail
@Anu...aww i know man! poor Arjun is doing his job..yet he never fails to say happy and smile all the time..he must be so much fun around all his co stars..he's one happy go lucky guy
annie07 thumbnail

Well Yamini, thats where ppl misunderstand him.........he is not happy-go-lucky types...........he is a very sensible guy and he is very serious towards life.

he does all fun and masti................but he certainly knows here to drae the line.............and sadly ppl see his smile, they dnt see the pain lurking in his eyes that he tries to hide in that smile

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: annie07

Well Yamini, thats where ppl misunderstand him.........he is not happy-go-lucky types...........he is a very sensible guy and he is very serious towards life.

he does all fun and masti................but he certainly knows here to drae the line.............and sadly ppl see his smile, they dnt see the pain lurking in his eyes that he tries to hide in that smile

specially bold i need to quote this
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
i had seen yest i can only one thing to say where was arjun bijlani🤔
annie07 thumbnail

wo kho gaya tanu..............he is gone............

and i feel bad, i just pray that he gets his happiness back............even if he is not doing show wid Rati,he is a fab actor..............and i want to see him shining...............

@ forum............i m glad that new forum has started........apna forum is spared now............. happily we can drool on ArTi

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
yeah kho gaya .....

waise what else happening u watched yest jdj...