Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
there is an article on mohit sehgal....the title was "wat if" i read it as " wat the f" 🤣
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheLioness

Click here to check out the latest episode of Wassup TV! - Episode 8

Aamir Khan on Shahrukh Khan

"Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump to any conclusions, let me add that Shah Rukh is the name of our dog."
In response to Aamir, Shah Rukh said the following "Aamir has lost two of his fans as both my children loved him as an actor."

Shahrukh Khan being funny or just looking to cause a stir?

"I always wanted to be a po*n star. I am going to work very hard, positively, with clarity to be a po*n star. I will take my flag and put it up in America as the biggest po*n star of the world."

Salman Khan on 26/11 Mumbai attacks

"Too much hype has been created around the 26/11 attacks because elite people were targeted. Attacks have happened in trains and small towns too, but no one talked about it so much. Everybody took this up because the Taj and Oberoi hotels were involved. The attacks happened because our security failed. Everybody knows that the Pakistani government was not behind it and it was a terrorist attack. Our security had failed. We have had lot of attacks earlier, and all of them were not from Pakistan. They were from within also."

Shobha De Sonam on Sonam Kapoor's sex appeal

"Sonam just doesn't cut it in the sex appeal stakes."

Sonam Kapoor's response, "For a 60-something po*n writer, I am sure she (Shobha) knows what she's talking about."

Shahid Kapoor on asked about working with Kareena Kapoor

"If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, as an actor, I am ready to do it."

Aamir Khan's criticism of Black and Amitabh Bachchan

"I didn't like the film. I found it very insensitive, it sends out very wrong signals. It was extremely manipulative. I could see the effort in the manipulation, and the art of the director is in not letting you see the manipulation. The sensibility wasn't right for me, I couldn't make out if they were living in a house or a museum or a library or a church. The performances were over the top." Black reminded me of The Taming Of The Shrew, and I found that very disturbing. It was a film about 'I can teach a bear how to dance.'"

Amitabh's response to Aamir Khan, "I failed to understand how a polio affected person can bowl as shown in Lagaan and the insensitivity shown towards a blind girl played by Kajol in Fanaa. "

Amitabh Bachchan on Slumdog Millionaire

"If Slumdog... projects India as a Third World dirty underbelly developing nation and causes pain and disgust among nationalists and patriots, let it be known that a murky under belly exists and thrives even in the most developed nations. It's just that the Slumdog... idea, authored by an Indian and conceived and cinematically put together by a Westerner, gets global recognition. The other would perhaps not."

Actress Khushboo on pre-marital sex

"Pre-marital sex is okay provided safety measures are followed to prevent pregnancy and sexually-transmitted diseases."  "No educated man today would expect his wife to be a virgin."

Actress Sherlyn Chopra on pleasing the Indian male

"I don't believe in sticking to the normal of 1:1 ratio thing. If you can heighten your pleasure in a ratio of 1: 3 or 2: 4, then why not? Do you think the Indian male is well-equipped to satisfy me?

🤣 🤣 WITTY and hilarious...love Shahid's the most 🤣
safeplacetoland thumbnail

What If...

Sunday, February 06, 2011 | 9:16:30 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    

Mohit Sehgal aka Samrat of Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum speaks to Tellybuzz about his alternate career option if not an actor...

Today's Weekend Special 'What If' will focus on the actor who is a 'crowd puller' when it comes to his dashing looks and the charisma with which he carries himself onscreen as well as off screen!!😉😆😆Edited by TheLioness - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
im gunna sleep now....Byeee Debz, tanu, Nidz, Anu 🤗 goodday! :D
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yikes....................remove that pic from the CC right now.................

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
what a tiff people have so much time on earth to make such blogs to show haterance....
Waise no wonder we know more people also...who have so much free time to show there haterance...
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i am laughing like crazy 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ranbir and Imran 🤣 🤣 🤣

Filmfare awards 🤣 🤣 🤣

they are crazy 🤣 🤣 🤣 esp the promises they made sonam and ranvir make 🤣 🤣 mein expose nahi karungi....untill ofcourse the script demands 🤣 mein coffee with karan mein 5-6 actors ki burai zarur karungi 🤣 🤣

ranvir singh's own photo in the magzine...so he says...khud ki kasam dila rahey ho 🤣 🤣 🤣 he called them paplu taplu 🤣 🤣
relentless. thumbnail
heyya...🤗

@Debz....u've lost it 🤣 🤣
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

i am laughing like crazy 🤣 🤣 🤣

Ranbir and Imran 🤣 🤣 🤣

Filmfare awards 🤣 🤣 🤣

they are crazy 🤣 🤣 🤣 esp the promises they made sonam and ranvir make 🤣 🤣 mein expose nahi karungi....untill ofcourse the script demands 🤣 mein coffee with karan mein 5-6 actors ki burai zarur karungi 🤣 🤣

ranvir singh's own photo in the magzine...so he says...khud ki kasam dila rahey ho 🤣 🤣 🤣 he called them paplu taplu 🤣 🤣

🤣😃😳
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys good morning...............