~*HOL #86 (Invites ONLY):NEXT thread link Pg144*~ - Page 97

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by annie07

ah, dnt say that Yamz............its gonna be the Hottest magazine of the year.............so hot tat u will feel like burning it up

🤣 🤣 u always crack me up
i know why shud we care now....?? unless arti come again 😍
hi5 debo i even don't plan to c that...lol
Seen rati ki avis of that usse se khush ho gayi rofllll
Originally posted by annie07

ah, dnt say that Yamz............its gonna be the Hottest magazine of the year.............so hot tat u will feel like burning it up
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by TheLioness

http:///www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1609369

It says address not valid 🤔
tanu narrow mindedness ki jai ho 🤣
wat the eff is tat 🤣 🤣 i tell u all namoonas 🤣 🤣
Click here to check out the latest episode of Wassup TV! - Episode 8
Aamir Khan on Shahrukh Khan

"Shah Rukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump to any conclusions, let me add that Shah Rukh is the name of our dog."
In response to Aamir, Shah Rukh said the following "Aamir has lost two of his fans as both my children loved him as an actor."

Shahrukh Khan being funny or just looking to cause a stir?

"I always wanted to be a po*n star. I am going to work very hard, positively, with clarity to be a po*n star. I will take my flag and put it up in America as the biggest po*n star of the world."

Salman Khan on 26/11 Mumbai attacks

"Too much hype has been created around the 26/11 attacks because elite people were targeted. Attacks have happened in trains and small towns too, but no one talked about it so much. Everybody took this up because the Taj and Oberoi hotels were involved. The attacks happened because our security failed. Everybody knows that the Pakistani government was not behind it and it was a terrorist attack. Our security had failed. We have had lot of attacks earlier, and all of them were not from Pakistan. They were from within also."

Shobha De Sonam on Sonam Kapoor's sex appeal

"Sonam just doesn't cut it in the sex appeal stakes."

Sonam Kapoor's response, "For a 60-something po*n writer, I am sure she (Shobha) knows what she's talking about."

Shahid Kapoor on asked about working with Kareena Kapoor

"If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, as an actor, I am ready to do it."

Aamir Khan's criticism of Black and Amitabh Bachchan

"I didn't like the film. I found it very insensitive, it sends out very wrong signals. It was extremely manipulative. I could see the effort in the manipulation, and the art of the director is in not letting you see the manipulation. The sensibility wasn't right for me, I couldn't make out if they were living in a house or a museum or a library or a church. The performances were over the top." Black reminded me of The Taming Of The Shrew, and I found that very disturbing. It was a film about 'I can teach a bear how to dance.'"

Amitabh's response to Aamir Khan, "I failed to understand how a polio affected person can bowl as shown in Lagaan and the insensitivity shown towards a blind girl played by Kajol in Fanaa. "

Amitabh Bachchan on Slumdog Millionaire

"If Slumdog... projects India as a Third World dirty underbelly developing nation and causes pain and disgust among nationalists and patriots, let it be known that a murky under belly exists and thrives even in the most developed nations. It's just that the Slumdog... idea, authored by an Indian and conceived and cinematically put together by a Westerner, gets global recognition. The other would perhaps not."

Actress Khushboo on pre-marital sex

"Pre-marital sex is okay provided safety measures are followed to prevent pregnancy and sexually-transmitted diseases."  "No educated man today would expect his wife to be a virgin."

Actress Sherlyn Chopra on pleasing the Indian male

"I don't believe in sticking to the normal of 1:1 ratio thing. If you can heighten your pleasure in a ratio of 1: 3 or 2: 4, then why not? Do you think the Indian male is well-equipped to satisfy me?
Originally posted by TheLioness

http://ksgdestructionsquad.blogspot.com/🤣

W*F W*F 😲😲 🤣 🤣 omg this is HILARIOUS!! 🤣